|History||10/14/2019 - 10/28/2019|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Dongfang Bubai is weak to and Confusion.
Kungfu-Type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage.
- Dongfang Bubai's Preemptive attack will attack the Party and break Shields with a chance to inflict Debuffs and Zombify.
- Make sure you have Heal Cards that can cure this quickly such as a Pio or Arcadia!
- Most of his attacks will inflict Debuffs; make sure you can prevent them with Status Reflect or Immunity.
- He can also inflict Zombify or Poison with his attacks as well.
- He can also inflict Damage UP if an ally's Stat Total gets in the Negatives! Try to overwrite it quickly if it gets applied.
- Every few turns, Dongfang Bubai will Charge up for a Release attack...
- The tell for this is that he'll Buff +10 to all Stats and gain an Aura. He may also apply a 5-tick Evasion Shield!
- If you can inflict Confusion on him, it will dispel the Charge and prevent the Release attack. (He'll just regularly attack instead.)
- If allowed to go through, the Release attack will deal high Damage, breaks Shields, and may inflict Strong Poison.
- To counter the Evasion Shield, either use Cards that can't Miss (or have Subs allowing their attacks guaranteed to hit) or use Shield Breakers like Izanami or Hel.
- Alternatively, you can use strong Multiply Enhancers to burn out the Shield's ticks. (However, he DOES have a variation of Evasion Shield which can last an entire Turn!)
True Dragon King
- Not much changes here; just a harder version of the fight on Dragon King.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight gets a HUGE overhaul from previous difficulties. Read carefully and prepare accordingly.
- For the Preemptive Attack, Dongfang Bubai will attack the Party for 99% Max HP Gravity Damage and break Shields.
- Evasion Shields can prevent this attack luckily.
- Afterwards, Dongfang Bubai will Buff himself +10 to all Stats and self-inflict 20 Million HP damage.
- At this Point, Dongfang Bubai will have about 3 Million HP left to try and burn through!
- For the first 4 Turns, he will constantly assault the Party with Gravity attacks that inflict 99% Max HP damage. (These break/bypass Shields, so you can't avoid them.)
- On top of this, he will recover 2.3 Million HP every other Turn. (10% of his Max HP) If you manage to inflict Confusion, this will reduce his Heal to about 690k. (3% of his Max HP)
- And to make things even worse, he will have a 10-tick Evasion Shield up. Cards that can't Miss (or have Subs allowing their attacks guaranteed to hit) will be your only viable options.
- On the 5th Turn, Dongfang Bubai will deal 100% Max HP Gravity damage (ignores Shields), INSTANTLY KILLING the Party! As such, you have about 5 Turns to actually defeat him.
- As such, the fight is pretty tough as you'll be having to constantly Heal on top of trying to Confuse and out-damage Dongfang Bubai's Heals.
- Green Stab
- Confuse Cards: Bivouac, Hermit, etc.
- Status Reflect/Status Immunity
- Status Curing
|Eight Drunken Immortals||50,000|
|General King Kong||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Chinese Cookware|| Grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost; When Subbed alongside General King Kong, grants (30/35/40%) Skill Boost instead. |
When Subbed alongside Eight Drunken Immortals, Prevents Enhance Linking (100% Chance).
|Kungfu Guidebooks|| When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost and (10%/15%/20%) chance to inflict Confusion |
When target is Confused, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
- The Chinese Cookware is a pretty interesting Sub that works in conjunction with this Event's Cards. If you Sub it with General King Kong, you get a 40% Skill Boost (meant for use with Stab Skills). If you instead Sub it with the Eight Drunken Immortals, then it completely blocks Enhance Linking (best used with Debuff Cards as the Eight Drunken Immortals' Sub works on those).
- The Kungfu Guidebooks are a good Unconditional Sub for Stab Cards and even have a small chance to inflict Confusion. (Perfect for this Dungeon!)
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Beijing Duck; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Xiao (Little), Wong Fei Hung, Ham Han, Lao Hu, and Lee Long
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Dongfang Bubai on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Kungfu Master" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)