KonoSuba - Let's Conquer Keele's Dungeon
|Name||Let's Conquer Keele's Dungeon|
|History||3/22/2019 - 4/1/2019 |
4/30/2020 - 5/11/2020
|Marbled Red Crab & Sake|
Vanir has taken over Keele's Dungeon and possessed Darkness!
Unlike other Raid Events, there is only one Boss this time around with no Global HP Bar.
Instead, the Event will run until the end of its duration.
The Dungeon will only be open twice at day at the following times:
- 8:00 - 13:00 JST
- 18:00 - 23:00 JST
- For the last day, it will only be open from 8:00 - 12:00 JST
This Dungeon consists of only two waves, with Vanir and two Vanir Dolls on the 1st Wave and Darkness on the Boss Wave.
After clearing the Dungeon, you'll earn Contribution Points based on conditions met in the Boss Fight.
You'll also earn Points you can use to spend on Fodder. (eg. If you earn 1920 Contribution Points, you'll get 19000 Points.)
The higher the Difficulty you challenge, the more Points you'll earn.
|Type:||Girl, Demon, Knight|
|HP:||800,000 (God Difficulty)|
|Resistances||ATK/DEF Debuff Resistance: 20% |
Gravity Resistance: 90%
Immune to all Status Effects
- Darkness' will use her Preemptive Attack to say some words to the Party...not actually attack.
- Her first attack will always be a 4x attack that can inflict Taunt or Seal. (Status Reflect can be handy to prevent this.)
- Her other attacks will attack multiple times and sometimes inflicting Debuffs.
- If the Party's Stat Total is high (+50 or higher), Darkness will heavily Debuff the Party and gain an Aura. On the next turn, she'll unleash a strong Release attack.
- Beyond that, there's not a whole lot of mechanics to the fight; most Parties will be aiming for a quick kill.
- None of her attacks will break Shields, so Damage Reduction (and Strong Counter) Cards can be quite effective given Darkness often uses multiple attacks.
- Despite being weak to Holy attacks, Darkness isn't considered Undead, so Holy Cards won't have that extra damage they typically have vs Undead foes.
- That said, you're probably better off not using any Holy cards that aren't Clare or Aqua.
- The best attackers to use will be mostly either Strong Water Skill Cards (Anubis, Lise, Nirvana, etc.) or Water-imbued attackers.
|Vanir Doll (KonoSuba)||Obtain 2,000 Contribution Points.|
|Vanir (KonoSuba)|| Achieve at least Rank 10,000 for Most Single Contribution Points earned OR|
Achieve at least Rank 30,000 for Overall Contribution Points earned
|Darkness (Vanir Possessed)|| Achieve at least Rank 1,000 for Most Single Contribution Points earned OR|
Achieve at least Rank 10,000 for Overall Contribution Points earned
|Chunchunmaru||Achieve at least Rank 30,000 for Most Single Contribution Points earned|
|Vanir's Mask||Achieve at least Rank 10,000 for Overall Contribution Points earned|
|Megumin's Cane||Achieve at least Rank 20,000 for Overall Contribution Points earned|
- You can only obtain one copy of Vanir or Darkness even if you rank highly in both categories.
By participating in the Raid, you can earn the following Sub Cards.
The Friendship Crystal Orb can be obtained after getting 90000 Contribution Points.
| Friendship Crystal
|★★★★★||1||HP +55, When played in a hand and you take damage during the Turn, 10% Chance to Heal the Party for 3% HP|
Fodder are Marbled Red Crab & Sake. They give 2x EXP to all related KonoSuba Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills!!! (Skill Fairy Equivalent!)
This is among the best Fodder in the game, so get as much as you can to power up your cards!
Based on the amount of Raid Points you get, you'll get Points to roll the Fodder Gacha.
For example, if you get 1600 Raid Points, you'd get 16,000 Points to roll the Fodder Gacha.
The Maximum amount of Points you can earn in one run is 20,000. The Max Limit on Points is 9,999,999 as opposed to other Dungeons.
You can use a Special Dungeon Point Boost to double the Points you earn, though this will not affect the Raid Points you get.
Contribution Point Scoring
Depending on what is accomplished during the Boss Fight, you'll earn more Contribution Points.
There are several conditions that need to be met to earn the maximum amount of Contribution Points.
|Condition||Min. Points||Max Points|
|Turn Bonus (Defeat the Boss in X Turns; Less Turns = More Points; Min is 2 Turns)||60||114|
|Party Member Bonus (Counts Players that not CPUs; Maxes at 5)||20||35|
|Difficulty Bonus (Higher Difficulty = More Points; Maxes at God)||???||1320|
|Damage Bonus (Deal at least 350k Damage during the fight)||N/A||222|
|Damage Bonus (Deal at least 500k Damage during the fight)||N/A||228|
|Heal Bonus (Heal Party for X HP; Maxes at 50000)||45||53|
|Buff Bonus (Buff Party successfully X amount of times; Maxes at 5)||15||27|
|Debuff Bonus (Use Debuff Skills successfully against the Boss X amount of times; Maxes at 5)||15||27|
|Shield Bonus (Apply Shields successfully to Party X amount of times; Maxes at 5)||30||42|
|Enhance Bonus (Link with Party's Cards X amount of times; Maxes at 5)||15||37|
|Repeating Damage Bonus (Deal repeating damage to the Boss; eg. 444, 5555; 777 gives 100 Points)||50||100|
|Self Buff Bonus (Based on your Stat Total; Maxes at +15)||15||27|
|Party Buff Bonus (Based on the Party's Stat Total; Maxes at +75)||21||42|
|Overkill Bonus (Deal X amount of damage after the Boss is dead; Ranges from 10k to 500k)||37||77|
|Overkill Bonus (Deal at least 700k Damage after the Boss is dead)||N/A||83|
- The first three Bonuses are guaranteed to be earned. The remaining are simply Battle Bonuses that may or may not be earned.
- For Enhance Bonus, W-Link only counts as one Link.
- In order to reach the maximum achievable Contribution Points, you'll have to purposefully draw out the fight to get all of the possible bonuses...(keep in mind if you do this, do it with Friends or a Party willing to do so)
- The Repeating Damage Bonus is the hardest to get as dealing repeating damage is extremely random due to Damage Mechanics.
- However, it is possible to earn this Bonus multiple times if you manage to pull it off. (One for each repeating number, 333, 4444, etc.)
- 777, 7777, and 77777 will give 100 Points if you can manage to attain those Damage numbers.
- That said, you'll have to purposely draw out the fight (or get extremely lucky) in order to achieve the Repeating Damage Bonuses.
As you earn Contribution Points, you can earn fabulous rewards after hitting certain Point Milestones.
As you hit the Milestones, the Rewards will be sent to your Mailbox.
It's worth the effort to get as many Contribution Points as possible as you can earn lots of Dragon Medals, as well as Gacha Tickets, Awakening Materials, and a Limited Collab Orb.
Accumulated Contribution Point Rewards
|1,000||R Ring Set x3|
|2,000||Vanir Doll (KonoSuba)|
|4,000||S Ring Set x3|
|6,000||100 Dragon Medals|
|8,000||10 Black Medals|
|10,000||SS Gem Marrons x3|
|15,000||SS Ring Set x3|
|20,000||Queen Fairy x3|
|25,000||130 Dragon Medals|
|30,000||Book of Awakening Set|
|35,000||150 Dragon Medals|
|40,000||Dragon God's Jewel Set|
|45,000||200 Dragon Medals|
|50,000||Champion's Crystal Set|
|55,000||250 Dragon Medals|
|60,000||Mysterious Blood Crystal Set|
|65,000||S Gacha Ticket x2|
|70,000||300 Dragon Medals|
|75,000||SS Gacha Ticket (U28)|
|80,000||10 Black Medals|
|85,000||Goddess Fairy x3|
|90,000||Limited Collab Orb "Friendship Crystal"|
|95,000||Goddess Fairy x3|
|100,000||SS Gacha Ticket|
As you earn Contribution Points, you'll be Ranked against everyone else playing based on two factors:
- Most Contribution Points earned in a Single Run
- Most Contribution Points Accumulated Overall
As long as you manage to Rank accordingly in each Category (At least 1k for Most Single Points; 10k for Overall Points), you can earn Darkness (Vanir Possessed) and Vanir's Card.
You'll also earn other Rewards based on your Ranking.