KonoSuba - Explosion Magic for This Formidable Enemy!
|Name||Explosion Magic for This Formidable Enemy!|
|History||3/18/2019 - 4/1/2019 |
4/27/2020 - 5/11/2020
|Marbled Red Crab & Sake|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
Verdia appears as the Boss for Beginner and Intermediate difficulties.
Destroyer appears as the Boss for Demon difficulty and higher.
|Resistances||ATK/DEF Debuff Resistance: 20% |
Gravity Resistance: 50%
Immune to all Status Effects
Waves 1 & 2
- The 1st Wave has Megumin and Kazuma.
- It's best to try and take out one of them quickly as Kazuma's attacks can greatly Debuff the Party.
- Defeating one of them will cause the other to immediately flee.
- The 2nd Wave consists of some Undead Knights.
- There's only two of them to contend with until God difficulty, where you'll have to fight three instead.
- Verdia's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party several times and inflict a "Death Sentence" effect.
- Preemptive Iron Wall is recommended; particularly for higher difficulties.
- The "Death Sentence" effect is basically a Sustained Debuff effect that deals damage (ignores Shields) and inflicts Debuffs for 3 Turns.
- Verdia will mostly attack the Party every turn and continuously Buff himself.
- He can perform up to 1-3 attacks a turn.
- Can also occasionally inflict Paralysis.
- Will sometimes Debuff himself to power up his attacks.
- Verdia will occasionally apply one of these various Shields:
- Strong Counter
- Strong Counter + Damage Reduction
- Damage Reduction (Overwrite Disabled): This is a Damage UP Counter.
- After some time, Verdia will prepare for a powerful Release attack. He'll Buff himself and gain an Aura as well as inflicting Damage UP on the Party!
- Either Kill Verdia quickly or overwrite the Damage UP effect with powerful Damage Reduction Shields!!!
- The Release attack will deal multiple attacks that can deal immense damage on higher difficulties, so you'll need very powerful Damage Reduction Shields from cards like Lumiere, Empress, and Darkness if you hope to withstand the onslaught of attacks from Verdia.
- Verdia's attacks don't break Shields, so any Damage Reduction (and Strong Counter) Cards are highly recommended to keep the damage down!
- Cards like Kidomaru and Darkness can be used to great effect on higher difficulties since their Strong Counter effects can be powered up with Enhance Cards.
- Power-Up Enhance Cards are generally preferred (Hybrids like Reika and Wizard are fine);
- Avoid using Multiply Enhancers as your attacks may get weakened or you may brush up against Verdia's Strong Counter Shields and do a lot of damage to yourself!
- Holy Cards: Aqua, Clare, Johann, Seiya
- Water Skill Cards: Nirvana, Lise, Anubis, etc.
- Shield Breakers (Not required but recommended.)
- Damage Reduction Shields: Lumiere, Empress, Kidomaru, Darkness (KonoSuba)
|Undead Knight (KonoSuba)||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Megumin's Eye Belt|| When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants (20/30/35%) Skill Boost and (+1/1/2) ATK |
(When your ATK is +3 or higher, executes an additional Strong Fire attack (0.80x))
|Aqua Fan||When Main Card has Heal Skill, (10/25/33%) Chance to activate Skill 3x and grant +1 DEF|
For the 2nd Run, these Subs can now evolve to GOD! You just need another 3 copies to evolve them.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Megumin's Eye Belt|| When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost and +2 ATK |
(For every +1 ATK, grants +1% Accuracy; When your ATK is +3 or higher, executes an additional Strong Fire attack (0.80x))
|Aqua Fan||When Main Card has Heal Skill, 40% Chance to activate Skill 3x and grant +1 DEF|
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The following can be rolled from the KonoSuba Collab Gacha:
- Megumin (KonoSuba)
- Aqua (KonoSuba)
- Darkness (KonoSuba)
- Megumin (Pajamas)
- Aqua (Pajamas)
- Darkness (Pajamas)
In addition, these Cards can be purchased from the Item Shop from their respective Card Packs for 100 Dragon Stones each.
- Yunyun (KonoSuba)
- Eris (KonoSuba)
- Kazuma (KonoSuba)
- Wiz (KonoSuba)
- If you have to choose only one of the Card Packs, Wiz is likely your best choice.
- All of the Cards have fantastic Subs, which mostly narrow down your choices to their Main Skills. (Check each Page for more info.)
- Yunyun is mostly just an above average Red Slash card that can swap between AoE & Single-Target. (There's also dozens of Red Slash cards.)
- Eris is an above average Power-Up Enhancer, but due to how her Skill actually works, is a little gimped on its max power.
- Kazuma is a Non-Elemental attacker that can be surprisingly strong under certain circumstances. The Orb he comes with is pretty good as well.
- Wiz is a Universal Elemental Attacker with higher than average Attack compared to similar cards like Ran or Otohime. The added Lifesteal is quite useful as well, since it Heals the Party similar to Rouge.
Fodder are Marbled Red Crab & Sake. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent!!!)
As such, this is extremely good Fodder to farm for!
There's a Special Mission Objective for this Dungeon in which you can unlock a special Title by clearing the Dungeon a number of times.
The number of clears can be tracked on the Treasure Objectives page.
|Clear the Dungeon 100 times on any Difficulty||"Explosion Girl" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|