KonoSuba - A Final Flame for this Over-the-top Fortress!
|Name||A Final Flame for this Over-the-top Fortress!|
|History||4/27/2020 - 5/11/2020|
|Marbled Red Crab & Sake|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Boss Data
- 3 Strategy
- 4 Event Cards
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
Verdia appears as the Boss for Beginner and Intermediate difficulties.
Destroyer appears as the Boss for Demon difficulty and higher.
|Resistances||ATK/DEF Debuff Resistance: 20% |
Gravity Resistance: 50%
Immune to all Status Effects
Waves 1 & 2
- The first two waves consist of pairs of various Event Cards. Simply defeat one of them and the other will run off.
- The Destroyer's Preemptive attack will attack the party several times and may inflict Taunt.
- Preemptive Iron Wall is highly recommended to block the attacks as they hurt a lot on higher difficulties. Otherwise, apply Damage Reduction Shields.
- The Destroyer's mostly will attack multiple times a turn. Occasionally it can also inflict Taunt and Debuffs, but not very often.
- Most of its attacks won't break Shields, so Strong Counter cards Kidomaru and Darkness pull their weight here.
- However, the Destroyer does have an attack or two that will break Shields and may inflict Paralysis.
- Try to stay Healed up if you can on higher difficulties, as the Destroyer hits HARD on God/DK.
- On top of that, the Destroyer will constantly Buff itself and even apply a Sustained Buff effect sometimes.
- Try to keep its Buffs down or wipe its Buffs if they get too high.
- It'll also apply various Shields that have Overwrite Disabled: Status Reflect, Damage Reduction, or Iron Wall.
- Use Shield Breakers to get rid of the Shields or they can become a pain.
- Once the Destroyer falls below 30% HP, it'll prepare to self-destruct and apply Iron Wall.
- Either try to kill it quickly or attempt to greatly Debuff or wipe its Buffs!!!
- Otherwise, the Destroyer will deal extremely high damage! (You're probably dead if it's fully Buffed.)
- Strong Power-Up Enhance Cards are highly recommended. (Iron Monkey, Billy the Kid, Black Riding Hood (Maid), Laila, etc.)
- Given the rate the Destroyer Buffs itself, you'll need plenty of power to bust through its high HP and Defense.
- Despite being weak to Holy attacks, the Destroyer is technically classified as a Robot.
- As such, Holy cards will lose some effectiveness. If you must use them, use only Clare, Aqua, and Seiya. Any other Holy card will be ineffective.
TDK & SDE
- The general strategy is basically the same same as before, but the Destroyer hits MUCH harder! As such, this will just go over key points.
- As before, the Destroyer will occasionally apply various Shields that have Overwrite Disabled: Status Reflect, Damage Reduction, or Iron Wall.
- Shield Breakers are a must to remove these! Damage UP cards are ineffective. (Unless they can inflict it after the Shield is removed.)
- Due to the Destroyer's greatly intensified attacks, you'll need to stay topped off on HP and have Damage Reduction Shields at the ready!
- Otherwise, its attacks will surely kill you! Lumiere, Empress, and Aqua (Pajamas) work pretty good here. Xiao (Little) can help as well.
- Buff Wipers like Ran or Oriana Thomason are very useful as well, as both can wipe the Destroyer's Buffs and remove its Shields.
- This can be quite crucial as it can Buff itself VERY quickly, and the last thing you need is it dealing more damage.
- Holy Cards: Aqua, Clare, Seiya
- Water Skill Cards: Nirvana, Dark Ran, Anubis, Tamamo-no-Mae etc.
- Shield Breakers
- Damage Reduction Shields: Lumiere, Empress, Kidomaru, Darkness (KonoSuba), Aqua (Pajamas)
|Undead Knight (KonoSuba)||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Megumin's Eye Belt|| When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants (20/30/35%) Skill Boost and (+1/1/2) ATK |
(When your ATK is +3 or higher, executes an additional Strong Fire attack (0.80x))
|Aqua Fan||When Main Card has Heal Skill, (10/25/33%) Chance to activate Skill 3x and grant +1 DEF|
For the 2nd Run, these Subs can now evolve to GOD! You just need another 3 copies to evolve them.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Megumin's Eye Belt|| When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost and +2 ATK |
(For every +1 ATK, grants +1% Accuracy; When your ATK is +3 or higher, executes an additional Strong Fire attack (0.80x))
|Aqua Fan||When Main Card has Heal Skill, 40% Chance to activate Skill 3x and grant +1 DEF|
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The following can be rolled from the KonoSuba Collab Gacha:
- Megumin (KonoSuba)
- Aqua (KonoSuba)
- Darkness (KonoSuba)
- Megumin (Pajamas)
- Aqua (Pajamas)
- Darkness (Pajamas)
In addition, these Cards can be purchased from the Item Shop from their respective Card Packs for 100 Dragon Stones each.
- Yunyun (KonoSuba)
- Eris (KonoSuba)
- Kazuma (KonoSuba)
- Wiz (KonoSuba)
- If you have to choose only one of the Card Packs, Wiz is likely your best choice.
- All of the Cards have fantastic Subs, which mostly narrow down your choices to their Main Skills. (Check each Page for more info.)
- Yunyun is mostly just an above average Red Slash card that can swap between AoE & Single-Target. (There's also dozens of Red Slash cards.)
- Eris is an above average Power-Up Enhancer, but due to how her Skill actually works, is a little gimped on its max power.
- Kazuma is a Non-Elemental attacker that can be surprisingly strong under certain circumstances. The Orb he comes with is pretty good as well.
- Wiz is a Universal Elemental Attacker with higher than average Attack compared to similar cards like Ran or Otohime. The added Lifesteal is quite useful as well, since it Heals the Party similar to Rouge.
Fodder are Marbled Red Crab & Sake. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent!!!)
As such, this is extremely good Fodder to farm for!
There's a Special Mission Objective for this Dungeon in which you can unlock a special Title by clearing the Dungeon a number of times.
The number of clears can be tracked on the Treasure Objectives page.
|Clear the Dungeon 50 times on any Difficulty||"Goddess" Title|
|Clear the Dungeon on TDK Difficulty||SS Gacha Ticket|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)