Journey to the West
|Name||Journey to the West|
|History||2/29/2016 - 3/14/2016 |
2/27/2017 - 3/13/2017
|Peaches of Immortality|
On the 2nd wave, Princess Iron Fan appears.
The boss, Bull Demon King, is weak to , , , and Seal
- The Bull Demon King has a preemptive attack from 24* onwards; he'll attack the Party and attempt to absorb your ATK Buffs.
- The Bull Demon King's attacks can often inflict Damage UP and Petrification.
- He also has a Charge mechanic he'll use every so often (this is denoted by a Red Aura); if he reaches LvMax, he'll unleash a powerful attack that goes through Shields. If you manage to Seal him, you'll force him to dump his charges.
- Debuff cards and other cards that can wipe or absorb Buffs are essential for this fight as the Bull Demon King can buff himself quite quickly on higher difficulties.
- Shields are also very useful to keep the damage down as well as trying to overwrite the Damage UP effect. Cards like Clover and Hipopo are useful for this purpose, though Strong Counter cards like Kidomaru are very helpful as well.
True Dragon King
- The Dungeon remains mostly the same as before; the first two waves now have Preemptive Attacks.
- The Bull Demon King fight remains mostly the same apart from the usual increased Attack and HP.
- Attackers: Irene, Tripitaka, Suzaku, Sun Wukong, Puck, Devil, Leviathan, etc.
- Support: Debuff Cards, Power-Up Enhance, Clover, etc.
Accumulated Point Rewards and Event Cards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
|3000||100 Dragon Medals|
|5500||5 Black Medals|
|60000||Princess Iron Fan|
|200000||Bull Demon King|
|300000||100 Dragon Medals|
|600000||5 Black Medals|
|800000||100 Dragon Medals|
|1000000||S Gacha Ticket|
The Bansho Fan and Crimson Gourd are special Equipment cards that can be obtained through the Point Rewards.
Both the Fan and Gourd can be evolved from SS -> SS+ -> SSS.
Fodder are Peaches of Immortality. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards including Tripitaka, Sun Wukong, Sha Wujing, and Zhu Bajie.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|