Josie

From Dragon Poker English Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Lt. Josie
Slash.png

ジョシー少尉
JosieSSP.png
Nicknames
Rarity (レア) SS+.pngGOD.png
Types
種族
Girl
女の子
Max Stats
ステータス情報
Lv:120 HP:2620 ATK:1609 DEF:1653
Cost/Orbs
(コスト/オーブ)
34/1
Main Skill (スキル)
Ultrasonic Blade
超音波ブレイド
1-3x Non-Elemental Slash attacks, chance to apply Wood Absorption Shield to the Party that absorbs 20% of Wood Attacks (When you target a specific foe, # of Attacks becomes 1 and Skill Power increases)
敵に無属性の斬属性ダメージを1〜3回与え、確率で味方全体を攻撃回数分だけ森属性ダメージを20%吸収する状態にする(敵をターゲット時、攻撃回数が1回になり威力上昇)
Sub Skill (子分スキル)
Reflector Shield
リフレクターシールド
When Main Card's Skill Activates, 33% chance to apply an Absorption Shield (based on the element of the Main Card) that absorbs 20% of the next single attack
親分のスキル発動時、確率(33%)で親分と同じ属性のダメージを1度だけ20%吸収する
Awoken Main Skill (スキル)
'
'

Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)
'
'

Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)
'
'

S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)
'
'

S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)
'
'

S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)
'
'

Super Fusion (超合体)
Death-Sweeping Operation
決死の掃討作戦

Josiecard.png  Ricocard.png 
Shared by (合体カード): Josie, Rico

Overview

Has a split Evolution at GOD; can evolve to Josie (Mecha).

Can also evolve to Josie (Mecha) if already at GOD and at Lv120.

Main Skill

SL1 SL2 SL3 SL4 SL5 SL6 SL7
DMG (1x) 1.60 1.70 1.80 1.95 2.10 2.30 2.50
DMG (2x) 1.00 1.10 1.20 1.35 1.50 1.70 1.90
DMG (3x) 0.90 0.95 1.00 1.07 1.15 1.25 1.35
DMG (1x - Targeted) 1.90 2.00 2.10 2.25 2.40 2.60 2.80
  • 80% chance to apply Wood Absorption Shield to the Party that absorbs 20% Damage of the next single Wood Attack. (Increases to 30% when you single-target a foe.)

Sub Skill

To clarify, the Element of the Absorption Shield depends on the Element of the Main Card.

So for instance, if you subbed Josie on Aphrodite, if the effect activates, you would get a Wood Absorption Shield that'll absorb 20% of the next Wood attack.

As such, Josie can be surprisingly useful as a Sub, but only having a 33% chance of activating kinda hurts.

Recommended Subcards

Trivia