|History||8/17/2020 - 8/31/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Scorpion is weak to and Confusion.
Outlaw-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other Heal/Buff the Party then flee.
- The Boss Fight is against Scorpion and Sherry & Vermouth. (They switch off during the fight.)
- Their Preemptive Attack will attack the Party, break Shields, and inflict Deadly Poison!
- Make sure you have Batista subbed as his Status Avoidance greatly reduces Poison damage dealt.
- As mentioned, the Bosses swap off during the fight. After the Preemptive Attack, you'll be facing Sherry & Vermouth.
- They'll constantly apply a Status Immunity Shield (Overwrite Disabled). Use Shield Breakers to remove it.
- They'll mostly attack the Party with strong attacks that can cause Paralysis or Charm.
- If you manage to inflict Confusion, they'll swap off to Scorpion.
- He constantly applies a Damage Reduction Shield (Unbreakable/Unbypassable). This also has a 50% Damage Reduction attached. Damage UP cards can remove this.
- He'll mostly attack the party with multiple attacks, some of which can inflict Poison, Debuffs, and Sustained Debuffs!
- Every 3 Turns, there's a Release attack. Unlike other such Release attacks, there's no tell or Charge beforehand and the attack itself cannot be prevented.
- If Sherry & Vermouth are present, they execute a single attack that deals high damage and breaks Shields.
- If Scorpion is present, he executes 5 attacks against the Party.
- On higher difficulties, this attack deals a LOT of damage. Make sure you have sufficient Damage Reduction Subs! Otherwise, try to wipe their Buffs before the attack goes off.
- If you manage to get their Stats into the Negatives, the Bosses will wipe their Debuffs.
- As such, Debuff Cards aren't really too useful here. Buff Wipers on the other hand are very useful!
Super Dragon Emperor
- As with the usual SDE fights, the Boss has significantly more HP than before.
- Generally speaking, the Strategy for this fight is same as Dragon King difficulty.
- However, the major difference is that the Bosses hit significantly harder than before; Staying topped up on HP is a must or they can easily kill you!
- That along with sufficient Damage Reduction and proper Shield cards.
- There is no turn limit to defeat the Boss nor do they have any Instant Death attacks.
- That said, their Release attacks can easily kill you if you don't wipe their Buffs. Scorpion's Release attack doesn't break Shields and can be mitigated.
- Red Claw
- Status Reflect/Immunity + Damage Reduction (Xiao (Little), Aqua (Pajamas), etc.)
|Captive Boss & Kitty||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Prisoner's Iron Ball|| On Straight+, (20/25/33%) Chance to activate Main Card's Skill 2x |
(SSS Only: When Subbed alongside Captive Boss & Kitty, increases Chance to 100% and removes the Straight+ requirement)
|Colored Crow|| When Main Card has Claw Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost |
If target is an Outlaw, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
- The Prisoner's Iron Ball is a powerful Sub that can Prevent Enhance Linking and activate a Card's Skill 2x! But it doesn't truly shine until SSS when you can Sub it alongside Captive Boss & Kitty and guarantee the 2x activation. Don't skip it!
- The Colored Crow is a good Sub for any Claw cards you might have. It also gets a small boost vs. Outlaw-type foes!
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Absolute" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty.||"Underdog" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)