Jack in the Box (3rd Run)
|Name||Jack in the Box|
|History||10/29/2018 - 11/12/2018|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled.
The first two waves consist of various Event Cards.
Elementary through Advanced Difficulties are a rerun of Jack in the Box with Surprise as the Boss.
From Demon difficulty onward, Marionette appears as the Boss.
Waves 1 & 2
- Estelle appears on the 1st Wave.
- Either Surprise or Miguru will appear on Wave 2.
- If you defeat them them quickly, they'll Heal and Buff the Party.
- Marionette's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and attempt to apply a Sustained Debuff effect. Afterwards, she'll wipe the Party's Shields.
- For the most part, Marionette will attempt to apply one of two Shields almost every turn. (Unless she's Confused.)
- Water Absorption Shield: Unlike other Water Absorption Shields, this one can Absorb damage from ANY Blue card (even it's it's got Non-Elemental attacks). However, it is Breakable. (On higher difficulties, it gains Overwrite Disabled)
- Damage Reduction Shield (Unbreakable & Impenetrable): The Damage Reduction isn't terribly high, but this one is more annoying since it's Unbreakable and can't be Bypassed. You may opt to pack some Damage UP cards to counteract this Shield.
- Eventually, Marionette will begin to Charge up and use Marionette Charge.
- Marionette Charge Lv1: Marionette will cover herself in a Blue Aura. On the next turn, she'll attack the Party with a strong attack that Breaks Shields. This can be cancelled if you Confuse Marionette.
- Marionette Charge Lv2: Marionette will cover herself in a Red Aura. On the next turn, she'll attack the Party with a powerful attack that can inflict Damage UP. This can't be cancelled unlike the previous Charge Lv.
- If you Confuse Marionette , this will disable her Water Absorption Shield as well as cause her to do a weaker attack. She'll also Debuff herself to cure her Confusion (this stops when she's near death).
- If you Confuse her continuously, she'll eventually counterattack with Debuffs + Confusion.
- Marionette will also eventually apply a Sustained Buff effect, Buffing her every turn for a few turns.
- If you Debuff Marionette too much, she'll eventually Reverse her Debuffs. (There's not much you can do to prevent this.)
- Evasion Shields are highly recommended as Marionette doesn't attack very much, so you can easily Evade most of her attacks.
True Dragon King
- Mostly the same as before, just slightly harder and with very minor differences.
- Marionette's Damage Reduction Shield now gains a Strong Counter effect. (It's also Breakable.)
- Marionette will also counter Damage UP effects by applying it to the Party. Use at your own risk.
- Defeat Marionette in 3 Turns to earn a Special Title!
Super Dragon Emperor
- Colt appears on the 1st Wave.
- Surprise and Miguru appear on the 2nd Wave.
- Estelle and Marionette appear on the Boss Wave.
- The primary target in this fight is Marionette. Once she's defeated, Estelle will flee.
- Their Preemptive Attack will attack the Party; If you still have a Shield active after that attack, you'll receive a Sustained Debuff effect.
- As before, Evasion Shields tend to be more useful than Status Reflect.
Old True Dragon King
- Miguru appears on the 2nd Wave
- Be careful if you confuse Miguru, or it'll counter with a nasty attack!
- You may forego Confusion cards simply for this fight alone!
- Surprise appears as the Boss.
- As with Marionette, Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield cards are a must.
- Whenever Surprise retreats into his Box, he'll gain a Blue Aura (denoting a powerful Damage Reduction Shield).
- Simply use a Shield Breaker to dispel the effect.
- Blue Hit
- Confuse Cards
- Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield: Estelle, Ame no Uzume, Izanami, etc.
The S cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Rewards chest when you complete the dungeon.
- Sub Skill: When Main Card is A, randomly increases Skill Power by 0.3x/0.7x/1.0x/1.2x/1.6x
Event Card Evolution Chart
|Card||Rarity||Required Evolution Mats||Notes|
|S -> S+||3 of the same Card||4 Cards Total|
|S+ -> SS||2 of S+ Event Card or 3 of different Event Cards (S)||Different Event Card can be any of the other two S cards that isn't the Base Card.|
|SS -> SS||1x Babe-chan (SS), Balloon Dinosaur (SS), Naughty Jolly (SS)||Needs all S cards at SS rarity. |
Can evolve to either Tin Knight or Tiffany.
| Tin Knight
|SS -> SS+||1x Cupid Doll (SS) of each Color, 1x Event Card (SS)||Event Card can be any of the S cards at SS rarity.|
|SS+ -> SSS||1x Cupid Doll (SS) of each Color, 1x Event Card (SS), 1x GOD Ring|| The Event Card used as evolution material |
determines the Sub Skill gained on Evolution.
Check each card's page for more info.
Tin Knight and Tiffany's Sub Skill at SSS changes depending on the evolution branch you choose for it.
The noted element is for the SS card used as evolution material.
15% Skill Boost to Main Card's Attack Skill (on Straight+, +1 to ATK).
15% Skill Boost to Main Card's Attack Skill (on Straight+, +1 to DEF).
15% Skill Boost to Main Card's Attack Skill (on Straight+, +1 to AGI).
When Main Card's skill activates, chance to decrease ATK or DEF for all allies and enemies (excluding yourself).
When Main Card's skill activates, chance to increase target's DEF but decrease target's AGI.
When Main Card's attack skill activates, rare chance to do percentage-based damage to the target.
Clown's Toy Box
After clearing the Dungeon, there's a chance that a Clown's Toy Box will drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies to evolve one to SSS.
|Clown's Toy Box||When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants (20/25/30)-35% Skill Boost and executes additional Hit attack (1.50/1.85/2.20)|
The Fodder for this dungeon are Cupid Dolls. They feed for 2x EXP for all Event Cards + Colt, Henrietta, and Estelle
Additionally, they also act as Skill-Up material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|"Ghost Buster"||Defeat Marionette on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.|
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000|| 10 Black Medals |
10 Black Medals
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)