Jack in the Box
|Name||Jack in the Box|
|History||2/9/2015 - 2/23/2015 |
1/18/2016 - 2/1/2016
First two waves consist of the associated Event Cards.
The boss, Surprise, is weak to , , and Confuse.
Miguru has a chance of replacing Surprise as the boss on Demon difficulty onwards.
She's also weak to , , and Confuse. Defeating Miguru will give you additional points.
Surprise's attacks don't hit terribly hard, though they can become very annoying quickly with them able to cause stat debuffs and status effects such as Taunt.
- Surprise's attacks consist mostly of lot of debuffs, random Status Effects (Taunt, Confusion, Blindness, etc.), and percentage-based damage.
- From 12* onwards, Surprise will open with a preemptive attack. His first attack will go through Shields, while the second will often inflict Status Effects.
- On 16*+ onwards, he'll frequently put up an Absorption Shield and absorb attacks with certain properties.
This can be an attack type(i.e. hit, stab, slash), a card color[it'll show fire, water, or wood icon], and even Enhance.
Keep an eye on the icon that appears and try not to attack him with a card that has that icon.
- He'll also occasionally retreat into his box, clearing debuffs and applying an enhanced Damage Reduction shield, making most attacks do single and double-digit damage.
Inflicting Surprise with Confuse or breaking his Shield can cause him to come out of his box.
- Debuffs work surprisingly well against Surprise, as unlike other event bosses, he rarely buffs himself.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers are HIGHLY recommended as Surprise will almost constantly have a Shield up.
Miguru has a chance of replacing Surprise as the boss on Demon difficulty or higher.
Like Surprise, Miguru has multiple attacks per turn, but is considerably harder.
- Unlike Surprise, who constantly throws debuffs at you, Miguru will constantly buff up and often clear debuffs put on her.
- Miguru's attacks pretty much run the gamut; lots of Status Effects, bypassing/breaking Shields, percentage-based damage, etc. She's very nasty!
- Like Surprise, Miguru utilizes lots of Absorption Shields often preventing you from using Enhance cards or other Skill types.
- She also has an Iron Wall shield she'll occasionally put up, preventing damage for a full turn.
- Fortunately, Miguru is considerably more fragile than Surprise, so a well-placed hand can deal some serious damage.
- At the same time, Miguru also deals very considerable damage every turn, making it imperative to try and keep your HP up!
- If you manage to Confuse Miguru, she'll deal damage to herself and it'll prevent her from buffing (as much) and clearing her debuffs.
However, she'll also retaliate with a nasty AoE attack that deals ~50% HP damage along with another attack. Be wary!
- The same cards effective against Surprise are also very effective against Miguru!
The S cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Rewards chest when you complete the dungeon.
Additionally, the Box of Darkness can be bought from the Medal Shop for 150 Dragon Medals.
- Sub Skill: When Main Card is A, randomly increases Skill Power by 0.3x/0.7x/1.0x/1.2x/1.6x
Event Card Evolution Chart
|Card||Rarity||Required Evolution Mats||Notes|
|S||3x Winding Key (S), 1x Winding Key (SS)|
|S+||3x Winding Key (S), 1x Winding Key (SS), 1x Event Card (S)||Event Card can be any of the S cards.|
|SS||1x Babe-chan (SS), Balloon Dinosaur (SS), Naughty Jolly (SS)||Needs all S cards at SS rarity. |
Can evolve to either Tin Knight or Tiffany.
| Tin Knight
|SS||3x Winding Key (SS), 1x Event Card (SS)||Event Card can be any of the S cards at SS rarity.|
|SS+||3x Winding Key (SS), 1x Event Card (SS), 1x DRA Ring|| The S card used as evolution material |
determines the Sub Skill gained on Evolution.
Check each card's page for more info.
- Ideally, it'll take at least 12 S cards to create one SSS card.
Tin Knight and Tiffany's Sub Skill at SSS changes depending on the evolution branch you choose for it.
The noted element is for the SS card used as evolution material.
15% Skill Boost to Main Card's Attack Skill (on Straight+, +1 to ATK).
15% Skill Boost to Main Card's Attack Skill (on Straight+, +1 to DEF).
15% Skill Boost to Main Card's Attack Skill (on Straight+, +1 to AGI).
When Main Card's skill activates, chance to decrease ATK or DEF for all allies and enemies (excluding yourself).
When Main Card's skill activates, chance to increase target's DEF but decrease target's AGI.
When Main Card's attack skill activates, rare chance to do percentage-based damage to the target.
Fodder are Winding Keys. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Evolution Material for the various Event Cards listed above.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 上級 (60 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 鬼級 (72 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 雷級 (84 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜級 (96 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 神級 (114 stam): 20 Black Medals
- 竜王級 (132 stam): 100 Dragon Medals
- 真竜王 (150 stam): 10 Black Medals