HALLOWEEN Trick or Destroy!
|HALLOWEEN Trick or Destroy!|
|Name||HALLOWEEN Trick or Destroy!|
|History||10/22/2020 - 11/9/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Jack Nyanturn King is weak to and Confusion.
Halloween-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Just simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other run off and Heal/Buff the Party.
- Jack Nyanturn King's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and inflict Damage UP and random Status Effects (Paralysis, Seal, Taunt). (Preemptive Iron Wall is effective.)
- The Damage UP and Status Effects play into Nyanturn's main gimmick for this fight.
- As long as you have Damage UP applied, you'll take reduced damage from Nyanturn's attacks. Otherwise, you'll take 2x damage from Nyanturn.
- If you're not inflicted with a Status Effect, Nyanturn will attack you multiple times. Otherwise, he hits for weak damage.
- As such, if you don't want to be eating massive amounts of damage...just simply don't overwrite Damage UP or clear Status Effects.
- This is extremely important for higher difficulties, as Nyanturn will probably just kill you (75-80k+ attacks) if you try to ignore these mechanics.
- Nyanturn uses a Release attack every few turns; for the most part, as long as you adhere to the mechanics of the fight, this isn't hard to deal with.
- If you manage to Confuse him, it'll cause him to damage himself.
- For the 1st Release attack, it can NOT be cancelled. Subsequent Release attacks can however. (He'll just damage himself and self-inflict Debuffs.)
- Nyanturn also puts up a number of Shields. These are mostly Damage Reduction with either Overwrite Disabled or Unbreakable/Unbypassable attached.
- As such, Shield Breakers or Anti-Shield cards are handy.
- To deal with Paralysis, you can use several cards that ignore its effects including Phoenix (S.Awk), Spica (Awk), and Gemini (Awk).
Super Dragon Emperor
- Unlike other SDE fights, this one remains mostly the same as before. Nyanturn just has greatly increased HP and hits a little bit harder.
- Preemptive Iron Wall is highly recommended; the Preemptive Attack does a decent chunk of damage.
- As before, Nyanturn will do his Damage UP + Status Effects to the Party then prepare his Release attacks on the next turn.
- Just don't overwrite Damage UP or clear Status Effects and the attacks won't do much damage.
- After that, you have a few turns to attack Nyanturn as well as Heal or put up Shields before he comes back with his Charge/Release combo.
- You may consider bringing Debuff Reversal cards if you can't keep up with Nyanturn's Debuffs.
- Confusing Nyanturn can cause him to deal a nice chunk of damage to himself; just don't do this on his Release attack turns!
- Otherwise, he won't wipe his Buffs and his attacks will hit much harder.
- If you Confuse him 3 times in a row, Nyanturn will inflict -10 to all Stats to the Party. This isn't likely to happen though.
- This fight is really more of an act of attrition; Nyanturn doesn't have any fatal attacks unless you ignore mechanics and there's no hard Turn Limit.
- That said, take your time with whittling down his HP and make sure you and your Party can survive.
- Green Bite
- Confuse Cards
- Paralysis-Resist Cards
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Halloween Accessories|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40)% Skill Boost |
SS+/SSS Only: When Subbed alongside a Halloween card, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
|Halloween Charm|| On Skill Activation, grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost On Straight+ and (20/25/33%) Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking |
SSS Only: When Main Card is a Halloween card, grants 50% chance to Prevent Enhance Linking instead
- The Halloween Accessories are a pretty great Universal Attack Sub for any Attack card. The extra conditional is nice for a small boost, but requires you Sub this card alongside another Halloween card.
- The Halloween Charm is a interesting Support Sub that can help Prevent Enhance Linking while giving a decent Skill Boost. However, you need Straight+ to even get the effects and you'd need a Halloween card to get the most of out of it. As with other similar Subs, you'll need to stack them to increase your chances of the effects activating.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a few Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title and other rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 10 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 20 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 40 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 50 Times (Any Difficulty)||" ??? " Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||" ??? " Title|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)