|History||4/15/2019 - 4/29/2019|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Boss Data
- 3 Strategy
- 4 Event Cards
- 5 Special Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Get ready for the Big Game...
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear on the first two Waves.
- Defeat only one of the foes to have the other one Heal and Buff you before they run off.
Poker Aliche & Mr. Joker
- You'll have to take on both Aliche and Joker at the same time during the fight. However, you only have to defeat just one of them to end the Boss Fight. (The other one will self-destruct once the other is defeated.)
- That said, try to focus your attacks on just one of them; unlike other 2 Boss Fights, they don't have reduced HP.
- For their Preemptive Attack, Joker will attack the Party and break Shields while Aliche will attempt to apply a Sustained Debuff effect that Debuffs you every turn for 3 turns.
- For Dragon difficulty and below, the fight is somewhat manageable if a bit rough.
- Joker will mostly try to inflict Paralysis and Taunt.
- Aliche can occasionally inflict Damage UP along with Debuffs.
- Both of them will apply Iron Wall every 2 Turns; These Shields will remain until you Break them.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers are a must or you won't be able to do damage at all as they'll constantly reapply the Shields every 2 turns.
- Inflicting Confusion will cause them to not attack that turn and reset their attack pattern.
God/Dragon King Difficulty
- The Boss Fight ramps up significantly in Difficulty for God/DK. (Compared to other Event Dungeons, it's on the high end.)
- Both Bosses will constantly bombard you with Debuffs. Status Reflect or Cards that can Reverse/Wipe Debuffs are crucial!
- The Bosses also gain Charge/Release attacks they'll perform every 2 Turns; they'll Charge up on their 1st turn if you don't inflict Confusion on them.
- When they do Charge up, they'll Buff themselves +10 to all Stats and gain an Aura. On the next turn, the Release attack will do heavy damage (guaranteed to hit), break Shields, and heavily Debuff (-5 All Stats).
- Inflict Confusion to dispel the Charge. This will just cause them to attack normally instead. (This delays the Charge action.)
- If you Confuse them on the 1st Turn, they won't Charge up, but will attack the Party and apply Iron Wall (Unbreakable/Unbypassable).
- Be sure to have some Cards that inflict Damage UP to get around these if necessary. (Shield Breakers are nigh useless for God/DK.)
- As noted, Status Reflect is greatly useful as you can prevent/reflect the Debuffs and Status Effects going around. (Notable with Joker since he'll inflict Paralysis on his 1st turn.)
- The Boss Fight can get dicey pretty quick depending on what happens in the 1st turn.
- If the Bosses begin to Charge up, inflict Confusion on them immediately; It will be very difficult to withstand the Release attack + the other Boss' attack.
- If both Bosses Charge up simultaneously, make inflicting Confusion the highest priority or the Party will wipe. (The combined Release attacks will do ~100k Damage.)
- Ideally, you'll want very strong attack cards for trying to take them down quickly. 1x Attackers simply won't be enough.
- Special Tip: If you manage to make a Royal Straight Flush or Lucky 7 Flush, you can instantly win the Boss Fight.
- That said, making these Hands is extremely difficult and is a little bit RNG-based.
- This also only works on God and higher difficulties.
True Dragon King
- Basically the same as God/DK except the Bosses have some slightly different quirks. The same strategy still mostly applies.
- The Preemptive Attack doesn't break Shields anymore (thankfully).
- Inflicting Confusion will no longer delay the Release attack as the Bosses will Charge up on Turn 1 regardless now.
Super Dragon Emperor
- There's a few changes for the Boss Fight.
- Their Preemptive Attack now does 99% HP Damage + Damage UP and -5 to all Stats.
- Now you have to defeat BOTH Bosses in order to clear the Dungeon.
- That said, try to focus down one of them first to try and make things a bit easier.
- The general Strategy for DK/God still applies; inflicting Confusion will help delay and prevent their Release attacks.
- As noted before, the Bosses are very Debuff-heavy. Cards that can wipe/reverse Debuffs are vital to have for this fight!
- Blue Hit
- Confuse Cards
- Anti-Shield/Damage UP
- Status Reflect
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Joker's Muzzle|| When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants (30/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost
|Gambling Ammo|| When Main Card is Green and has Debuff Skill, grants (10-20/15-20/20-30%) Skill Boost
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Master of Poker" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)