The Gachapon (better known as the Gacha) is your primary means of progression in the game.
Through it, you can get more powerful cards to add to your deck. But that said, there are several types of Gachas present and it helps to know how each one works.
- 1 PP Gachas
- 2 Rare Gacha
- 3 Other
The PP Gachas operate off of PP. PP can be obtained either from draining the PP Gauge, Dungeons, or Rewards.
Occasionally, there will be periods where you can earn 3x PP (or more) from draining the PP Gauge.
The Normal Gacha can be rolled with PP you accumulate. It costs 100 PP per roll, with 1000 PP for a 10-roll. (When space is applicable, you will always do a 10-roll.) Around 98% of the rolls you make with the Normal Gacha will churn out N-rarity cards. Anything higher than that has considerably reduced rates. While it is possible to roll SS/SS+ cards from the Normal Gacha, they are exceedingly rare, with your chances far below 1%. If you're seriously gunning for an SS card, expect to burn at least 200-500k+ PP.
- On the Gacha Screen, you can choose to Sell all R-Rarity or below Cards in the bottom-right corner. This can also be done with S-Rarity or below Cards as well. (This is to keep your Inventory from filling up with Cards.) This applies to all Gachas where applicable.
- The Normal Gacha tends to spit out SS Cards that are 30 Cost or below. This means it can be a decent source for getting older Cards as long as you have the sufficient PP and time to roll.
Rare Material Gacha
Like the Normal Gacha, the Material Gacha can be rolled with PP you accumulate. However, it is 10x more expensive than the Normal Gacha to roll (1000 PP per single roll, 10,000 PP for a 10-roll). However, the Material Gacha consists only of "material" cards; Gem Marrons, Gold Marrons, and Skill Fairies. It can be quite useful for getting materials to power up your Cards or simply to get some extra Gold. Like the Normal Gacha, higher-rarity cards are more difficult to get.
- During certain Events such as Dragon Poker's Anniversary, you may be able to roll Evolution Rings and/or Awakening Materals from the Material Gacha. As with the other mats, higher rarity Materials have a rarer chance to appear.
The Rare Gacha contains powerful SS/SS+ cards that can be obtained. However, it costs 4 Dragon Stones per individual roll (of a specified element) or 40 Dragon Stones for an 11-roll (goes through all elements). You'll also typically get Fairies or Marrones for each roll, depending on the Gacha present. The standard rates for the Rare Gacha are 20% for an S, and 7% for an SS. However, RNG is not always kind. Generally, there will be specified selections where if you roll an SS, it's guaranteed to be from a select group of cards.
- If you roll the Gacha and get a Gold-colored Stone Tablet with some Light, you've likely got an S-rarity or higher card.
- If you roll the Gacha and get a Gold-colored Stone Tablet and Lightning along with it, this is a good indicator you've managed to get an SS Card!
- However, for Cards with base Rarities of GOD/DRA/SSS, there won't be any special effects; keep an eye out nonetheless.
The Rare Gacha comes in a few varieties:
Special 9 Selection
Typically showcased during weekends (or other special occasions), the Special 9 Selection will have a selection of 9 cards (3 per Element) that are guaranteed to show up if you happen to roll an SS card.
These Gachas tend to follow patterns in what they'll feature; they'll usually have selections for upcoming Special Events, Colosseum, Sub Cards, and special selections for the 1st of the month.
The MAX Gachas are typically midweek, with a selection of either specific Skills or Types/Races. Generally, they offer a 50% chance on obtaining an SS to have a selected Skill-type or be a certain Type of card (say Demon or God). For Skills, they usually have a good chance to start with increased Skill Lvs, which can be great for beginners. These cards also sometimes come out at Max Level of their base rarity (if their base rarity is SS, not SS+), so it can save newcomers some leveling trouble. In more recent days, rolling the MAX Gacha will award you will Rare Medals.
MAX Gachas can be good to get certain types of Cards, but the downside is that you're potentially rolling for every Card available in the Rare Gacha.
Similar to MAX Gacha in how it operates; you have a 50% on obtaining an SS Card for it to be a featured card.
Added fairly recently, the Selection Gacha allows you to select 3 of 9 featured Cards so you can perform an 11-Roll with a 50% Chance on getting an SS Card to get one of the Cards you selected. If you manage to get one of the Cards you selected, you cannot select it again. You can continue to roll until less than 2 Cards are remaining. This can be a decent way to somewhat control what Cards you want to aim for, but the major drawback is that you're forced to do 11-Rolls in order to get any Cards (and even then, you're not guaranteed to get what you picked).
In more recent days, some Gachas may repeat at the end of the Month, allowing you another chance at potentially rare cards (usually happens with Limited Cards). There's also "Collection Gachas" which feature older Cards that haven't been showcased in a while. These are a little more random, as they'll sometimes appear if a Card gets an Awakening or Costume Form.
Special Gacha Tickets can be obtained to redeem Cards. These come in the form of Rare Gacha Tickets, S Gacha Tickets, and SS Gacha Tickets. They guarantee that whatever card you get will be at least the rarity of the selected ticket (So if you redeem 1 S Gacha Ticket, the card you get will be at minimum an S-rarity card, but could turn out to be a SS card). However, while you have a chance to get a higher rarity card, Rare and S Gacha Tickets will be restricted to at most 28 Cost. For SS Gacha Tickets, such restrictions are no longer in place, meaning you could potentially get any SS card available from the Rare Gacha.
|Rare Gacha Ticket
|Obtained Card is guaranteed to be at least R-rarity; If you get an SS Card, it's restricted to 28 Cost or lower.|
|S Gacha Ticket
|Obtained Card is guaranteed to be at least S-rarity; If you get an SS Card, it's restricted to 28 Cost or lower.|
|SS Gacha Ticket (U28)
|Obtained Card is guaranteed to be SS-rarity restricted to 28 Cost or lower.|
|SS Gacha Ticket
|Obtained Card is guaranteed to be SS-rarity; there are no Cost restrictions whatsoever.|
- You can NOT get any GDR, Super MAX Gacha, Special Collab, Holiday, or Event Cards from an SS Ticket. Just whatever is available normally in the Rare Gacha (including Limited cards that are present in the Rare Gachas for their duration).
- The chances of getting an SS Card from from a Rare or S Gacha Ticket is about the same as rolling the Rare Gacha itself; just consider yourself lucky!
Occasionally special Gachas will be featured that have greatly increased chances of getting an SS Card or guaranteeing one. One such variation is the "11-Roll Gacha" where you can spend 50 Dragon Stones for 11 Rolls with a guaranteed 34-Cost card to come out (along with the usual rates of getting a S/SS card) as well Material Card rewards. Keep an eye for such Special Gachas to see if they're worth your time!
When you clear a Dungeon, you can choose to give GJ Points to other Players (they may do the same to you). These GJ Points can then be used to roll a special GJ Gacha. It's basically the same as the Rare Material Gacha in that it only gives out Material Cards. The only major difference is that you can also get Rings from the GJ Gacha. It's 100P for a single Roll and 1000P for a 10-Roll.
- When you clear a Dungeon, other Players can click on the GJ Button and you'll get GJ Points. (If you hit the upper limit on points for the day, you'll just get 1 GJ Point.)
- You can only get full GJ Points from other Players once a day and vice-versa (eg. You can't exploit playing with the same people to get GJ Points. You'll just get 1 GJ Point.)
- If you're Lv149 or lower and someone hits GJ for you, you'll get 50 GJ Points. (Up to 20 times a day.)
- If said player is Lv150 or higher and they give you GJ Points, you'll get Rank-EXP and Gold (Up to 10 times a day.)
- If you're Lv150+ and someone hits GJ for you, you'll get 50 GJ Points. (Up to 20 times a day.)
- If said player is Lv149 or lower and they give you GJ Points, you'll get 100 GJ Points instead. (Up to 10 times a day.)
New Year's Lucky Bag
A special event that happens during New Years, the New Year's Lucky Bag allows you to spend lots of stones to get guaranteed SS cards (in addition to a bunch of other goodies including lots of valuable Material Cards and extra Deck Space).
Typically, it's 50 Stones for 1 card of a selected element and 100 Stones for 3 cards of any random element. Many players will often stock up on Stones towards the end of the year for this.
Tucked away in the MAX Gachas, powerful "Whale" cards lurk. These cards will NEVER appear in a Special 9 Selection.
Getting one of these cards is fairly random; they have a very rare chance to appear whenever you roll MAX Gachas or use an SS Gacha Ticket.
(They're referred to as Whale Cards since you typically would have to shell out some serious cash to get enough Dragon Stones to roll them.)
While trying to actively go for them can be expensive, they can add some serious power to your deck. Just consider yourself lucky (or a whale) if you manage to nab one.
But if you do decide to go after them, it's usually best to wait for a MAX Gacha featuring their specified Skill or Race as they'll have a better chance of appearing.
In 2.5.8, a new rarity called GDR was introduced. You can only possess ONE of any given GDR Card (meaning you can't have multiples of them).
In order to evolve these Cards, you'll need to obtain a Dupe of that Card. Once you obtain a Dupe, the Card will automatically evolve into its next form and increase its Skill Lv.
Skill Fairies and other Skill-Up fodder can NOT be used to increase their Skill Lv.
Compared to other Cards introduced so far, they are extremely powerful and come already at Lv120 and SL5.
This is offset by their extremely high 50 Cost, making them Cost-prohibitive for lower level Players to use.
As of 4/1/2019, GDR Cards can be rolled from special GDR MAX Gachas with a 34% Chance of them appearing on rolling a SS Card (7%).
- These GDR MAX Gachas are 11-Roll only and the GDR Card specified is the only one that can appear.
- Currently, GDR cards can NOT be rolled through SS Gacha Tickets or other MAX Gachas that do not feature GDR Cards.
Cards that are capable of evolving to GDR start out at GOD Rarity, Lv120, and Skill Lv5.
- Upon getting a 2nd Copy of the Card, it will evolve to GOD II and increase to Skill Lv6.
- Upon getting a 3rd Copy of the Card, it will evolve to GOD III and increase to Skill Lv7.
- Upon getting a 4th Copy of the Card, it will evolve to GOD IV and increase to Skill Lv8.
- Upon getting a 5th Copy of the Card, it will evolve to GDR and increase to Skill Lv9.
- Should you get a 6th Copy of the Card, it will be converted into an SS Gacha Ticket.
GDR Card List
Super MAX Gacha
Introduced in 3.0.2, Super MAX Gachas are pretty similar to how the GDR Max Gachas work featuring exclusive 40 Cost Cards.
These exclusive 40 Cost Cards can be rolled from the Super MAX Gachas with a 1/7 Chance of them appearing on rolling a SS Card (7%).
- These Super MAX Gachas are 11-Roll only and the Card specified is the only one that can appear.
- Currently, these particular Cards can NOT be rolled through SS Gacha Tickets or other MAX Gachas that do not feature them exclusively.
- Based on the odds, you really only have about a 1% Chance of getting the featured Card.
- Unlike the GDR Cards, the 40 Cost Cards that come out of here can be obtained repeatedly...as long as you have Stones/Money to blow.
Super MAX Gacha Card List
For whatever reason or another, the cards listed below are bizarrely rare due to barely appearing in any featured Gacha Selections (i.e. they appeared once or twice and that was it).
|Phoenix, Buzzcock, Regulus, Shiranui, Berith|
|Cancer, Aquarius, Minette, Sargent (Mecha), Takechiyo|
|El Topo, Sink & Karula, Emeth|
Additionally, many sub 30 Cost cards are quite harder to find now due to the increasing number of Cards in the Rare Gacha.
The Normal Gacha has a higher chance of churning out these cards and you can still nab them from R and S Gacha Tickets as well as through MAX Gachas.
The newly added SS Gacha Ticket (U28) can also churn out SS/SS+ cards that are 28 Cost or lower.
Limited Cards are Cards that can only be obtained through Limited means.
Typically this is either via Serial Code, specific Events, or special Campaigns.
They can no longer be attained unless noted otherwise.
- This excludes any Seasonal Cards that can be captured/rolled. See Club Bad Girls for more info on those.
- This also excludes any Collab-exclusive Cards with few exceptions. See the respective Collab Dungeon page for a list of those cards.
|Sirona & Chloe||Obtained from Serial Code from Dragon Poker Original Soundtrack.|
|Tsukuyomi (Wood)||Obtained from Serial Code from "Art Work of DRAGON POKER" Book.|
|Lefa||Obtained from Serial Code from Dragon Poker Original Soundtrack II.|
|Fata||Obtained from Serial Code from Usui's Book|
|Mimic||Obtained from Mimic Campaign Event.|
|Necky||Obtained from Serial Code from Famitsu|
|Healing Silky||Obtained from Serial Code from Weekly ASCII|
|God (Cat)||Obtained from Serial Code from Dorapo Million Nyanko Collab App.|
|Nimue (Wife)||Obtained from Serial Code from Dorapo Million Nyanko Collab App.|
|Flamigo||Obtained from Referral Campaign (Old)|
|Dark Scorpion||Obtained from Referral Campaign (Old)|
|Plantina||Obtained from Referral Campaign (Old)|
|Draco||Obtained from Dragon League X/A Collab Campaign|
|Tetsuro||Obtained from 999 Galaxy Express Login Campaign|
|Isidro||Obtained from Berserk Login Campaign|
|Spica (Festival)||Summer Festival 2016 Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Gemini (Festival)||Summer Festival 2016 Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Dragon Youth Corps||New Years 2015 Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Rambunctious Dragon Girls||New Years 2015 Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
The following Limited Cards can still be obtained, but only during their respective time period.
|Girim (Circus)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Medea (Circus)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Mahiru (Circus)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Genos (Circus)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Wicked Witch (Circus)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Ran (Rosalia)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Nyarlathotep (Mascot)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Athena (Zeus)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Red Riding Hood (BRH)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Lino (Nana)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Exorcist XIII||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Taro Band||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|King Merlin & Arthur||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Kuzunoha & Seimei||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Chaotic Four||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Fata & Lefa||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|The Dragoons||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|The Seven Sins (A)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|The Seven Sins (B)||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Legendary Outlaws||May Anniversary Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Lumiere (New Year)||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Aphrodite (New Year)||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Succubus (New Year)||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Cat Sith (New Year)||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Black Riding Hood (New Year)||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Vermouth (New Year)||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Oni Macho Bros||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Campaign Girl Pirates||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Cutie Teachers||New Years Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Izanami (Wrestler)||Wrestler Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Karin (Wrestler)||Wrestler Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Clare (Wrestler)||Wrestler Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Nyarlathotep (Wrestler)||Wrestler Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Devil Eyes Black Demon||Card Duel Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Creation Alchemists||Card Duel Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Arc Angels||Card Duel Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|
|Dragon Sisters||Card Duel Limited Card (Rare Gacha)|