Four and the Seven Dragons
|Name||Four and the Seven Dragons|
|History||5/25/2020 - 6/8/2020|
|Dragon's Forehead Jewels|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Join Four on her Picture Book adventure!
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Four (Dragon) is weak to and Seal.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff/Heal the Party and run off.
Legendary Earth Dragon? (Four)
- Four's Preemptive Attack will attempt to inflict a Sustained Debuff effect that Debuffs you every turn for 3 turns. Note she doesn't actually attack though.
- Four will mostly attack and inflict Debuffs.
- If you inflict Seal on Four, she'll wipe her Buffs and won't act that Turn.
- However, if you continuously apply Seal, she will Counterattack. Nothing too dangerous though.
- At the end of the 1st Turn, Four will prepare for a Release attack by Buffing +10 to all Stats and gaining an Aura.
- She'll also try to inflict Damage UP on the Party! Try to overwrite it ASAP!
- Simply Seal her to stop the attack. She'll attack normally instead.
- Otherwise, the Release attack will deal high damage, break Shields, inflict Debuffs and Paralysis. (And probably kill you if Damage UP is applied on higher difficulties.)
- Four can also occasionally apply a 1-Turn Iron Wall Shield.
- On higher difficulties, this becomes Unbreakable/Unbypassable. Inflict Damage UP to get rid of it!
- Flush Counter: Four will attack for high damage, break Shields, and inflict -5 to all Stats.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight is considerably different from previous difficulties. Four now has ~7.77 Million HP!
- Four's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party multiple times and breaks Shields!
- For Turns 1-6, Four will pretty much do the following:
- Attack multiple times -> Attempt to heavily Debuff -7 all Stats/Inflict Paralysis -> Inflict Damage UP -> Buff herself +7 to all Stats
- If you inflict Seal, Four will wipe her Stats and self-inflict 700,000 Damage. Four won't attack, but she'll still try to Debuff you and inflict Damage UP.
- However, if you inflict it 2+ Turns in a row, she'll Counterattack the Party for 99% Max HP damage instead.
- From Turn 7 onwards, Four will begin to Nuke the Party for 200% HP Gravity damage (Breaks Shields). Make sure to defeat her before then!!!
- For the most part, as long as you can keep Status Reflect/Immunity Shields up and stay Healed, you shouldn't be in too much danger.
- Sustained Effects are actually effective for this fight! Hibiscus in particular can be quite useful with her Heals/Status Reflect.
- Other cards like Aqua (Pajamas) and Miyazuhime are highly effective as well!
- The Iron Wall Shield from the previous fights is no longer a problem, so don't worry about that!
- Blue/Red Claw
- Seal Cards
- Status Reflect/Immunity Shields
- Damage UP
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Impersonating Explorer Set||When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost and 3% Accuracy|
When Subbed alongside Four (Dragon), increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
|Four's Important Picture Book|| Grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost |
When Subbed alongside Four (Explorer), 100% Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking
- The Impersonating Explorer Set is a good Sub for any Attack Card, as it gives a nice Skill Boost as well as extra Accuracy. You can also Sub it alongside Four (Dragon) for an extra boost, but it's not entirely worth it as she only works on Straight+.
- Four's Important Picture Book is a pretty decent Sub that grants a decent Skill Boost. However, it truly shines when Subbed alongside Four (Explorer), as it'll completely Prevent Enhance Linking as well as granting the effects from Four (Explorer)'s Sub! This makes for a very potent combination of Subs for a Card that benefits from Skill Boosts, but you don't need taking Enhance Links.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Four (Dragon) on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Legendary Draper" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)