FIGHTING GO! Dragon Pokers NEO
|FIGHTING GO! ドラゴンポーカーズNEO|
|Name||FIGHTING GO! Dragon Pokers NEO|
|History||1/18/2020 - 2/1/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Armageddon is weak to and Sleep.
- Claw Cards
- Sleep Cards
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|NEO Changer|| On Straight+, grants (20/25/33%) chance to activate Main Card's Skill 2x |
SSS: When Main Card has Buff or Debuff Skill, increases Chance to 100%
|Dorapo Cards LIMITED|| When Main Card has Claw Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost and (10/15/20%) Chance to inflict Sleep |
SSS: When Main Card is Green, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
- The NEO Changer is essentially a Mirror for Buff and Debuff cards at SSS! That said, it can be very useful, but it only works on Straight+.
- The Dorapo Cards LIMITED is a great Claw Sub that has a small chance to inflict Sleep; great for this Dungeon, especially Green Claw cards.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Omelettes; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Devil Eyes Black Demon, Creation Alchemists, Arc Angels, as well as Ran, Incubus, Gorilla, Medjed, and Black Riding Hood (Maid).
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Elementary School Devil" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Shuffle Disk or Booster Pack 7th Edition|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)