Difference between revisions of "FIGHTING GO! Dragon Pokers NEO"
m (→Special Missions)
m (→Daily Missions)
|Line 168:||Line 168:|
| Clear the Dungeon 3 Times || R Ring Set
| Clear the Dungeon 3 Times || R Ring Set
| Clear the Dungeon 5 Times ||
| Clear the Dungeon 5 Times || or
Revision as of 08:05, 22 January 2021
|FIGHTING GO! ドラゴンポーカーズNEO|
|Name||FIGHTING GO! Dragon Pokers NEO|
|History||1/18/2020 - 2/1/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
It's time to D-D-D-Duel again!
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Armageddon is weak to and Sleep.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- Simply defeat just one of them and the other will Buff/Heal you and run off.
- Armageddon's Preemptive Attack will break Shields, inflict Debuffs, and may Blind the Party! (Can be avoided with Evasion Shields.)
- On her first turn, Armageddon will attack the Party, inflict Debuffs and possibly inflicting Blindness.
- If that weren't bad enough, she'll then apply Damage UP to the Party and Steal +1 of all your Stats. She'll then Buff and prepare for her Release attack.
- Armageddon will prepare for her Release attack by Buffing +10 to all Stats as well as applying an Evasion Shield!
- On God difficulty and higher, this Evasion Shield lasts for a full Turn, so you'll need to somehow remove the Shield or use Cards whose attacks are guaranteed to hit.
- The Release attack itself can't be canceled, but it doesn't deal a ton of damage and you can Shield yourself from the attack. (Evasion Shields allow you to completely Evade it.)
- Putting Armageddon to Sleep simply seems to reduce the effectiveness of some of her attacks (mostly she doesn't try to Status you).
- That said, Sleep cards aren't totally required, but they can help you score big damage if they have Deep Sleep.
- Effective Shields
- Evasion Shields work pretty well for the most part; You can evade the Preemptive Attack and the Release Attack. Doesn't work out too much against her normal attacks, but they don't hit particularly hard.
- Status Reflect/Immunity: They can help bounce back/prevent some of the Debuffs flying around. If you manage to have some with added Damage Reduction, that helps as well.
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, this is a completely different fight than normal.
- Armageddon now has 10 Million HP to burn through!
- Armageddon's Preemptive Attack breaks Shields and hits the Party for 99% HP Gravity damage as well as -10 to all Stats!
- Armageddon will pretty much break Shields and attack the Party for 99% HP Gravity damage every turn.
- As such, you'll need to stay topped up on HP as much as possible!
- Likewise, all Shields are functionally useless.
- After her first turn, Armageddon will apply an Evasion Shield as well as Buffing herself +10 to all Stats.
- Breaking the Shield or using Cards that guaranteed to hit are critical!
- Interestingly enough, Gehenna can be quite useful as Armageddon is not immune to Gravity damage.
- At the end of Turn 4, Armageddon will prepare to Instantly Kill the Party on the next Turn by attacking normally and applying Damage UP (Overwrite Disabled) to the Party.
- There may be a way to stop this???
Old TDK & SDE
- These are reruns of the Previous Event's TDK & SDE fights.
- Information on those fights can be found here.
- Claw Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Evasion Shields or Status Reflect/Immunity
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|NEO Changer|| On Straight+, grants (20/25/33%) chance to activate Main Card's Skill 2x |
SSS: When Main Card has Buff or Debuff Skill, increases Chance to 100%
|Dorapo Cards LIMITED|| When Main Card has Claw Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost and (10/15/20%) Chance to inflict Sleep |
SSS: When Main Card is Green, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
- The NEO Changer is essentially a Mirror for Buff and Debuff cards at SSS! That said, it can be very useful, but it only works on Straight+.
- The Dorapo Cards LIMITED is a great Claw Sub that has a small chance to inflict Sleep; great for this Dungeon, especially Green Claw cards.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Omelettes; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Devil Eyes Black Demon, Creation Alchemists, Arc Angels, Dragon Sisters, Seven Sisters, Ninja World Battlers - Ao, as well as Ran, Incubus, Gorilla, Medjed, and Black Riding Hood (Maid).
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Dungeon 7 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 14 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 21 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 28 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 35 times (Any Difficulty)||"Jealous Sister" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Lustful Sister" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.|| "Elementary School Devil" Title |
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||NEO Changer or Dorapo Cards LIMITED|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)