FIGHTING GO! Dragon Pokers
|FIGHTING GO! ドラゴンポーカーズ|
|Name||FIGHTING GO! Dragon Pokers|
|History||12/23/2019 - 1/6/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Dragon Sisters are weak to and Sleep.
- The Dragon Sisters' Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Paralysis and Debuffs.
- Like a few other Boss Fights, the Boss will constantly change forms, rotating through the different characters involved.
- For the most part, the Bosses will mostly just attempt to inflict heavy Debuffs and Buff themselves.
- They can also inflict a Sustained Debuff effect which will Debuff you for 3 Turns.
- They'll also occasionally slap on an Iron Wall Shield (Multiple Ticks up to 5). Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield Cards are recommended.
- If you inflict Sleep on the Bosses, it will cause them to reset their Stats to 0.
- At the end of the 2nd Turn, they'll Charge up and Buff themselves +10 to all Stats.
- From this point, they'll unleash a strong Release attack that breaks Shields and deal high damage.
- If you manage to inflict Sleep, this will stop the Bosses from using their Release attack (until they Charge up again).
- However...the Bosses will continually keep using the Release Attack until you inflict Sleep.
- Status Reflect/Immunity can bounce back a lot of the Debuffs, but the Bosses usually attack multiple times and can sometimes break Shields.
- Evasion Shields are quite useful as well, since you can Evade nearly all of the Bosses' attacks (including the Release attack).
- That said, the Difficulty for the Dungeon is pretty low, but be aware the Bosses have a lot of HP on higher Difficulties.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much a harder version of Dragon King difficulty. Other than that, no real changes.
Super Dragon Emperor
- Boss HP: ~3 Million
- The Boss Fight is considerably different from previous difficulties. Prepare a Deck accordingly.
- The Bosses' Preemptive Attack will deal 99% Max HP damage and inflict -10 to all Stats. (Evasion Shield can avoid it.)
- From there, the Bosses will pretty much continue using the same 99% Max HP and -10 to all Stats attack every turn.
- The gimmick for the fight is a pretty simple one, since the Boss just primarily attacks using the same attack over and over.
- The Key to this fight is use Evasion Shields and attempt to keep them up constantly. Use Cards like Okuni and Scorching Gamblers to keep them applied.
- However, you are on a 9 Turn time limit, as the Bosses will charge up 10% SP each Turn. On the 9th Turn, they'll instantly kill the Party. (Although this is plenty of time to finish the fight.)
- Inflicting Sleep on the Bosses will cause them to recover 2 Million HP. So Sleep Cards aren't too great to use for this fight.
- (Unknown Trigger): Depending on the condition met, the Bosses will instead just hit for 99% Current HP damage and Buff the Party for +10 to all Stats!
- That said, this isn't a particularly hard fight, just a bit drawn out. Just keep Evasion Shields up and attack when you can.
- If you do take a hit, make sure to have Cards that can Wipe or Reverse Buffs like Konohana No Sakuya or Queen Lady!
- Status Immunity/Reflect are useless for this fight, so don't bother bringing them.
- Claw Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Status Reflect/Status Immunity
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Shuffle Disk|| Grants 10/15/20% Skill Boost |
When Subbed alongside Marrone Fighter, Prevents Enhance Linking (100% Chance)
|Booster Pack 7th Edition|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (20/25/30)-35% Skill Boost |
When Subbed alongside Kamino Goddess, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
- The Shuffle Disk is somewhat similar to other recent Subs that grant a general Skill Boost to any Card and can Prevent Enhance Linking if Subbed alongside the Marrone Fighter. That said, this combination is quite good compared to other Subs, so it's worth getting one to SSS at least!
- The Booster Pack 7th Edition is a great Universal Attack Sub that goes well with any Card. If you sub it alongside Kamino Goddess, the Minimum Skill Boost increases by +5%. This also has the added perk of removing the Straight+ requirement on Kamino Goddess' Sub (though you're restricted to using this combo on Claw Cards).
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Omelettes; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Devil Eyes Black Demon, Creation Alchemists, Arc Angels, as well as Ran, Incubus, Gorilla, Medjed, and Black Riding Hood (Maid).
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Elementary School Devil" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Shuffle Disk or Booster Pack 7th Edition|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)