Erosion of Ganymede
|Name||Erosion of Ganymede|
|History||4/6/2015 - 4/20/2015 |
3/14/2016 - 3/28/2016
7/17/2017 - 7/31/2017
First two waves consist of associated Event Cards.
The enemies here cannot be Cardified.
- Duran will come with reinforcements (Zed, Alpha 70, and Ganymean Soldiers) that he'll give orders to and can resummon if they're defeated.
- Zed: Probably the most annoying to deal with; he'll attack the Party and can inflict Paralysis, Confusion, and Blindness. Can buff his ATK and his party's Stats.
- Alpha 70: Attacks the Party, can inflict debuffs, buffs his Party's stats, heal his allies, etc.
- Ganymean Soliders: They can hit pretty hard and be especially nasty on higher difficulties. Can also buff.
- The Minions are weak to attacks and can be affected by certain Status Effects like Confusion and Paralysis.
- The Minions also possess a Nuke attack on higher difficulties; the telltale sign for this is when they go into a buff animation, but don't actually buff.
If you can't manage to kill them before it goes off, it'll deal a lot of damage (and depending on the minion, it can also break Shields or heavily debuff the Party's stats).
- Sometimes, the boss will hit one of the minions and prevent them from using their Nuke attack; consider yourself lucky if it happens!
- Beware! Unlike other Dungeons, when you defeat the Boss, the Minions won't necessarily run off.
- Zed will often run off after the Boss is defeated. (If Orpheus is the boss, he'll self-destruct.)
- Alpha 70 will self-destruct and deal damage to the Party (this is particularly nasty on higher difficulties, so stay Healed up).
- The Ganymean Soliders will use a powerful AoE attack and continue attacking the Party.
- Duran can apply Damage Reduction and Iron Wall Shields to himself and his allies, as well as buffing their Stats.
- For the most part, focusing on Duran's minions will make the fight much easier, as Duran himself doesn't do much attacking.
- If you defeat both of his minions, Duran will toss a Shield on a random player and then resummon his minions next turn.
- AoE and Stab cards work wonders in this fight so as hit all enemies and take care of the minions quickly.
- Cards that can bypass or break Shields will be very handy as well, since Duran will constantly apply Shields throughout the fight.
- Much like Duran, Orpheus will also come with reinforcements. If they are both defeated, she'll resummon them after a turn.
- Orpheus can apply an Iron Wall + Counter Shield on her minions; avoid hitting them unless you manage to break their Shields.
- Unlike Duran, Orpheus takes a more active role in the fight. She will attack the Party, often inflicting debuffs, Confusion, Lifesteal to recover her HP, or inflicting the Sustained Debuff effect.
- She can also break though Shields and inflict the Damage UP effect.
- Unlike Duran, Orpheus doesn't buff quite as much. (Though the minions will still do plenty of it.)
- Overall, Orpheus is bit of harder fight than Duran; dealing with the minions becomes especially important.
- Despite actually being a Green card, Ren is treated as a Blue enemy in this Dungeon. (To keep stuff from being too complex mostly.)
- For his Preemptive Attack, Ren will attack the Party (inflicting Debuffs) and will summon his own special minions: two Cat Walker Rockets. The Rockets are weak to attacks.
- On God difficulty or higher, he'll also apply Iron Wall Shields to the Rockets.
- Eventually Ren will cause the Rockets to Charge up with a Red Aura; if you fail to destroy the Rockets by the next turn, they'll launch and hit the Party for heavy damage, inflicting heavy Debuffs and inflicting Damage UP. (On higher difficulties, the Debuff is -5 to all Stats).
- After the Rockets are destroyed or launched, Ren will eventually summon them again after a few turns.
- Ren's attacks will mostly Debuff the Party and inflict Taunt (mostly in an attempt to keep you from targeting the Rockets).
- Ren will also Buff himself quite a bit every turn.
- AoE Enhance cards and Shield Breakers/Bypassers will be quite handy for dealing with the Rockets.
True Dragon King
- Duran & Minions appear on the 1st Wave (Preemptive)
- Orpheus & Minions appear on the 2nd Wave (Preemptive)
- Ren appears as the Boss on the Boss Wave. (Preemptive) Apart from the usual increase HP & Attack, there's a few changes for this fight:
- The Cat Walker Rockets deal greatly increased damage (about 50-60k damage); if both Rockets hit the Party, everyone WILL die.
- Make it a priority to destroy at least one Rocket when they appear since you'll only have two turns to do so.
- Ren will resummon the Rockets much quicker than before; you'll only have a few turns alone with him.
- Ren also has some extra attacks up his sleeve, but these aren't too dangerous.
- Ren has no Flush Counter, so feel free to Flush if necessary to Heal/Buff if a Rocket hits the Party.
- Status Reflect/Immunity can help greatly against Ren's Debuffs and Taunt.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers
- Green Hit cards
- Stab cards (all Elements)
- Shield cards
Additionally, the treasure chests at the end of the dungeon have a chance of dropping SS Equipment Sub cards that can be equipped in conjunction with Duran.(these evolve from SS -> SS+ -> SSS, with 3 tiers of effects)
- Phaser Gun: 10/15/20% Skill Boost when equipped on the same card as Duran.
- Hadron Pod: On Skill Activation, Heal 3/4/5% HP and have 30/40/50% chance of applying 1-tick 30% Damage Reduction Shield when equipped on the same card as Duran.
- Dark Matter: 2/3/3% Damage Reduction when equipped on same card as Duran. (The SSS version has the additional effect of no longer linking with Enhance Skills if it is equipped together w/ one of the other SS subs).
These can also be obtained as Treasures the first time you clear the 24/40/60 Stam dungeons.
In order to evolve the SS Equipment subs, you'll need additional copies as evolution mats. (You'll need 12 copies to fully evolve one to SSS.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000|| 5 Black Medals |
Phaser Gun (1st Clear)
中級 (42 STP)
|5500|| 100 Dragon Medals |
Hadron Pod (1st Clear)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000|| 10 Black Medals |
Dark Matter (1st Clear)
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Water)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Zemu or Petronius will make them drop a Dungeon Chest with Points equal to the Points earned for clearing the Difficulty of the Dungeon.
- Defeating Orpheus or Ren will give you 1.5x additional Points upon clearing the Dungeon.