East End of London
|East End of London|
|Name||East End of London|
|History||4/13/2020 - 4/27/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Jack the Ripper is weak to and Taunt.
Outlaw-type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage in the Dungeon. (Non-Attackers get a Skill Boost.)
- Jack's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party, break your Shields, and inflict heavy Debuffs!
- This can be avoided with Evasion Shields and is highly recommended!
- Jack's a pretty nasty foe...most of his attacks aren't fun to deal with.
- Most of his attacks will break Shields, making most of them completely ineffective.
- On top of that, he also likes to inflict heavy Debuffs!
- Worse still, he can also Reverse your Buffs! This only seems to occur if the Party's Stat Total is too high (+30 or higher).
- Bring Cards that can Wipe or Reverse Debuffs to counter this!
- He can also occasionally inflict Taunt as well.
- After some time, Jack will Charge up for a Release attack and gain a Green Aura.
- If you manage to inflict Taunt, it'll stop the attack.
- Otherwise, it'll deal heavy damage and break Shields. Afterwards, he'll reset his Stats.
- Effective Shields
- Evasion Shields can help avoid a lot of Jack's attacks. Though you'll often be stuck with Debuffs as a result.
- Every other Shield is not terribly handy; Status Reflect/Immunity can help on the odd chance he doesn't break Shields, but given Jack's tendency to break Shields, don't rely on them.
- For the most part, the fight isn't terribly difficult, but it can be drawn out if you're constantly Debuffed and can't deal enough damage. Fortunately, Jack Buffs himself rather irregularly, so Debuffing him is effective.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much the same fight as from Dragon King, but slightly harder. (More HP, higher ATK, more intense Debuffs)
- The Fire Absorb Shield (Overwrite Disabled) returns in this fight, so have Shield Breakers/Bypassers handy!
- Try not to let the fight drag on very long or Jack may just slaughter the Party!
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, the fight is completely different than normal and a separate deck is recommended.
- Jack's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for 50% HP Gravity damage, break your Shields, and inflict Taunt!
- Jack will primarily attack the Party, break their Shields, and inflict -10 to all Stats and Taunt. (Can be Evaded)
- He'll constantly apply a Fire Absorb Shield (Overwrite Disabled) every turn unless you Taunt him. (In which case, he won't reapply it.)
- Taunting Jack also has the nice effect of causing him to self-inflict about 210k damage. (Otherwise, he Heals this same amount if you don't Taunt him.)
- However, if you Taunt Jack two Turns in a row, he'll Counter by attacking the Party for 99% HP Gravity damage and inflicting Taunt!
- Adding another wrinkle into this mess, if Jack isn't Taunted every other Turn (i.e. He's not Taunted for 2 Turns), he'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party. As such, you'll need to stagger out your Taunts appropriately (or just constantly apply Evasion Shields to evade his Taunt Counterattacks).
- And of course to top it all off, you have 10 Turns to defeat Jack before he INSTANTLY KILLS the Party regardless of his status. This isn't helped of course by his large HP.
- As with previous fights, Evasion Shields are the only effective Shields. As such, it's imperative to try and keep them up at all times if possible to evade Jack's attacks. Most of his attacks can be evaded.
- Red/Green Slash
- Taunt Cards
- Evasion Shields
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Suspect's Weapon||When Main Card is an Outlaw and has Attack Skill, grants (30% / 30-35% / 30-40%) Skill Boost |
When target's HP is 50% or less, increases the Maximum Skill Boost by +5%; When target's HP is 20% or less, increases the Maximum Skill Boost by a further +5%
|Detective's Swordcane|| Grants (10-25% / 15-25% / 20-30%) Skill Boost and (33/50/100%) Chance to grant +1 to all Stats |
(When your Stat Total is +15, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%)
- The Suspect's Weapon is a great Sub for any Outlaw Attackers you might have. What's more, it gets even stronger as the target loses HP, meaning that at 20% HP, the Skill Boost jumps to 30-50%!
- The Detective's Swordcane is a fantastic Sub that grants a Universal Skill Boost as well as +1 to all Stats! Plus, if your Stat Total is at +15, it gets a 5% increase to the Minimum Skill Boost (making it 25-30% at SSS). It's basically a better Star Quartz in Green!
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Jack the Ripper on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"???" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)