|History||6/20/2016 - 7/04/2016|
The first two waves consist of various Event Cards.
The boss, Victoria is weak to and Taunt.
- Victoria will come with two minions (of Karo, Espada, or Kreutz) that will assist her in battle. (Note that unlike other events, they will NOT be re-summoned if defeated.)
- Karo: Can bypass/break Shields and deal Gravity damage with some of her attacks. Karo's Preemptive attack will break Shields.
- Espada: Can break Shields (rarely) and inflict Debuffs. Espada's Preemptive attack will attempt to inflict Debuffs.
- Kreutz: Will apply various Shields to his allies (Iron Wall, Damage Reduction, etc.) Kreutz's Preemptive attack will apply a 1-tick Iron Wall to his allies.
- Every few turns, Victoria will greatly buff herself and her minions, as well as giving them a special Buff (they'll have a Red Aura). If you don't manage to inflict Taunt on them by the next turn, they'll unleash a powerful Combination Attack that will inflict heavy damage (it also has additional effects depending on the Combination used such as breaking Shields, inflicting Debuffs, or dealing lots of extra hits).
- If you manage to inflict Taunt on Victoria or her minions, they'll lose control and attack everyone (including their allies). Victoria will often apply a Status Immunity Shield on herself when she recovers.
- Victoria can inflict Taunt and Confusion with some of her attacks.
- Rarely, Victoria can also absorb the Party's Buffs! Make sure to have Debuff cards handy!
- She also has a Flush Counter attack that will inflict damage and break Shields.
True Dragon King
- Wave 1: Karo, Espada, and Kreutz
- Wave 2: Carol, Dolores and Girim; They may flee if too many turns pass.
- The Boss Fight remains mostly the same as before, but with a twist: Victoria now has a Taunt Counter she'll use when you successfully Taunt her. She'll attempt to apply Damage UP to several members of the Party, so make sure you have Shields handy on the next turn.
- Green Bite: Belphegor, Beelzebub, Apricot, Dolores, etc.
- Debuffers: Ame no Uzume, Izanami, Girim
- Taunt Cards: Loki, Girim, Anubis, Amon, etc.
- Shield Breakers
- Power-Up/Multiply Enhance
Karo, Espada, and Kreutz have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you complete the Dungeon.
In order for them to Evolve, they require multiple copies of themselves. You'll need 6 copies total to get one to SS.
Dream World Pocket Watch
|Dream World Pocket Watch||100,000|
|Dream World Pocket Watch||300,000|
|Dream World Pocket Watch||500,000|
|Dream World Pocket Watch||800,000|
The Dream World Pocket Watch can be obtained through Accumulated Points earned. In order to evolve one to SSS, you need both an SS and SS+ version.
As such, if you get all of the Pocket Watches, you'll have enough to make 2 SSS versions.
- : When Main Card has Buff Skill, grants 15% Skill Boost & +1 AGI
- : When Main Card has Buff Skill, grants 15-25% Skill Boost & +1 AGI (When your AGI is +3 or higher, grants 2% Status Avoidance)
- : When Main Card has Buff Skill, grants 20-30% Skill Boost & +1 AGI (When your AGI is +1 or higher, grants 3% Status Avoidance)
Queen's Pudding can be obtained from the Dungeon Chest after completing the Dungeon. In order to evolve one to SSS, you need at least 4 SS Queen Puddings. (2x SS --> 1x SS+; 2x SS+ --> 1x SSS)
Each color has a slightly different effect in that it Buffs either ATK, DEF, or AGI accordingly. If subbed alongside Victoria, they can help prevent Enhance Linking.
Additionally, they can be used as Skill-Up Material for ALL Skills. (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
- : When Main Card's Skill Activates, Heals 4% HP and grants +1 (ATK/DEF/AGI). If subbed alongside Victoria, 20% chance to not link with Enhance cards.
- : When Main Card's Skill Activates, Heals 6% HP and grants +1 (ATK/DEF/AGI). If subbed alongside Victoria, 25% chance to not link with Enhance cards.
- :When Main Card's Skill Activates, Heals 8% HP and grants +1 (ATK/DEF/AGI). If subbed alongside Victoria, 33% chance to not link with Enhance cards.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Carol, Dolores or Girim will drop a Chest that gives you 50% of the Points you'd normally obtain from clearing the Dungeon.