Dragon Poker Year-End Party 2020
|Name||Don't Betray the Muscle Body - Dragon Poker Year-End Party 2020|
|History||12/7/2020 - 12/21/2020|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
The Boss Dancing Otohime & Owadatsumi is weak to and Charm
Waves 1 & 2
- Enemies will come in pairs. Defeat just one of them to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and flee.
- This Strategy will apply primarily to God Difficulty and higher. (The fight is very straightforward for Dragon Difficulty and lower.)
- The Boss's Preemptive Attack will break the Party's Shields, inflict -3 to all Stats, and try to inflict Seal.
- Like a few other Boss Fights, the Boss will constantly change forms, rotating through the different characters involved.
- The Boss will mostly inflict lots of Debuffs. They can also inflict Status Effects (this differs with each form).
- Dancing Otohime & Owadatsumi: Taunt
- Campaign Girl Pirates: Paralysis
- Jolly Roger Boys: Zombify
- Oni Macho Bros: Blindness
- After the 1st Turn, the Boss will apply a 5-tick Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield (Overwrite Disabled). You'll need to use Shield Breakers to remove it or brute force it with Multiply Enhancers.
- Inflicting Charm can prevent the Boss from attacking, but they'll still hit you with Debuffs and Status Effects.
- Every 3rd Turn, they'll unleash a Release attack (this is preceded by them Buffing +10 to all Stats and Yellow Text appearing).
- If the Release attack goes off, it'll break Shields and deal high damage. The Boss will reset their Stats afterwards.
- The Release attack's effects do differ slightly depending on who is present when it goes off. (Mostly them inflicting Status Effects as listed above except for the Campaign Girl Pirates who can inflict Random Status Effects.)
- Evasion Shields can avoid the majority of attacks (except for a few that are guaranteed to hit) including the Release attack. However, you'll still get hit by any follow-up Debuffs and Status Effects.
- Status Reflect/Immunity can help against the various Debuffs and Status Effects, though be aware that the Boss can occasionally break Shields, so they're not foolproof.
True Dragon King
- Mostly the same except the Debuffs significantly increase. Make sure to bring cards that can wipe/reverse Debuffs!
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, SDE is a completely different Boss Fight than normal.
- There's an 8-Turn Limit and the fight is very gimmicky so read carefully.
- The gimmick for the fight is to kill the Boss form that appears without triggering any of the various Counters that will trigger a form change. Otherwise, you will not be able to kill the Boss. (They'll just revive and the fight drags on.)
- Less than 30 Hit attacks --> Changes to Oni Macho Bros.
- Slash Skill Counter --> Changes to Otohime & Owadatsumi
- Damage UP Counter --> Changes to Campaign Girl Pirates
- Water Skill Counter --> Changes to Jolly Roger Boys
- On top of this, the Boss will be constantly hitting for 99% Max HP Gravity Damage as well as slinging around lots of Debuffs and Status Effects.
- Evasion Shields are the only viable Shields to use here.
- Charming the Boss can weaken their attacks, which helps.
- That said, you may want to narrow your deck towards killing one of the enemies (probably Oni Macho Bros) since a diverse set of Skills may be unable to kill the Boss otherwise.
Old TDK & SDE
- These are reruns of last year's 2019 Event. Check here for more info.
- Hit Cards (mostly Blue)
- Charm Cards
- Status Clear
|Flamme (New Year)||20,000|
|Merrow (New Year)||20,000|
|Pillon (New Year)||20,000|
- Unlike previous Events, Thor (New Year) can only be obtained through the Duel Medal Shop.
- Likewise, all the other New Year cards that were available from previous Events can now be bought from the Medal Shop.
Special Mission Objectives
There's a few Special Mission Objectives for this Dungeon in which you can unlock Event Cards by clearing the Dungeon a number of times.
The number of clears can be tracked on the Treasure Objectives page.
|Clear the Dungeon 10 times on any Difficulty||Shahryar Soldiers (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 20 times on any Difficulty||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 times on any Difficulty||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty within 3 Turns||" ??? " Title|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Muscle T-Shirt|| When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants (20-30 / 25-35 / 30-40%) Skill Boost |
(When Subbed alongside Shahryar Soldiers (New Year), increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%)
|Bingo Set|| When Main Card is Green, grants (10-20 / 15-20 / 20-30%) Skill Boost |
(When Subbed alongside a Red and Blue card, grants (1/2/3%) Increased Healing Received and Heals (1/2/3%) HP)
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)