Dragon Poker Year-End Party 2019
|Name||Don't Betray the Muscle Body - Dragon Poker Year-End Party 2019|
|History||12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
The Boss Thor & Freya is weak to and Charm
Waves 1 & 2
- Enemies will come in pairs. Defeat just one of them to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and flee.
- This Strategy will apply primarily to God Difficulty and higher. (The fight is very straightforward for Dragon Difficulty and lower.)
- Thor's Preemptive Attack will break the Party's Shields and inflict -2 to all Stats.
- Like a few other Boss Fights, the Boss will constantly change forms, rotating through the different characters involved.
- The Boss will mostly inflict lots of Debuffs. They can also inflict Status Effects (this differs with each form).
- Thor & Freya: Taunt
- Campaign Girl Pirates: Paralysis
- Cutie Teachers: Seal
- Oni Macho Bros: Blindness
- After the 1st Turn, the Boss will apply a 5-tick Iron Wall (Overwrite Disabled). You'll need to use Shield Breakers to remove it or brute force it with Multiply Enhancers.
- Inflicting Charm can prevent the Boss from attacking, but they'll still hit you with Debuffs and Status Effects.
- Every 3rd Turn, they'll unleash a Release attack (this is preceded by them Buffing +10 to all Stats and Yellow Text appearing).
- If the Release attack goes off, it'll break Shields and deal high damage. The Boss will reset their Stats afterwards.
- The Release attack's effects do differ slightly depending on who is present when it goes off. (Mostly them inflicting Status Effects as listed above except for the Campaign Girl Pirates who can inflict Random Status Effects.)
- Evasion Shields can avoid the majority of attacks (except for the Cutie Teachers; their attack is guaranteed to hit) including the Release attack. However, you'll still get hit by any follow-up Debuffs and Status Effects.
- Status Reflect/Immunity can help against the various Debuffs and Status Effects, though be aware that the Boss can occasionally break Shields, so they're not foolproof.
True Dragon King
- Just a harder version of Dragon King difficulty. Nothing to note otherwise.
Super Dragon Emperor
- Things are quite a bit different for the Boss Fight.
- This time around, you'll want to pack Evasion Shields only. So if you got any, put 'em in your Deck!
- The Boss' Preemptive Attack will break Shields and inflict Debuffs. But then they'll inflict Random Status Effects!
- If you have an Evasion Shield active, you'll evade the Attack/Debuffs. But you'll still have to deal with Status Effects...
- This time around, the Bosses will constantly attack you for 99% Max HP damage. Evasion Shields will completely avoid this attack.
- However, they will inflict Random Status Effects after they attack, so you'll need to work around that as necessary.
- The Iron Wall Shield now gains Infinite Ticks, meaning you'll need Shield Breakers or Bypassers (or Damage UP) to get around it. You can't brute force it this time!
- Unfortunately, the fight is now on a Time Limit; After 5 Turns, the Bosses will Instantly Kill the Party (this bypasses the Evasion Shields).
- An interesting gimmick of the fight is that the specific Characters have different Counters to certain Attacks/Skills used.
- Depending on what you do to them, the Boss may react differently. They may not even attack that turn!
- (Unfortunately, info on this mechanic is pretty limited.)
- Hit Cards (mostly Blue)
- Charm Cards
- Status Clear
|Flamme (New Year)||20,000|
|Merrow (New Year)||20,000|
|Pillon (New Year)||20,000|
Special Mission Objectives
There's a few Special Mission Objectives for this Dungeon in which you can unlock Event Cards by clearing the Dungeon a number of times.
The number of clears can be tracked on the Treasure Objectives page.
|Clear the Dungeon 5 times on any Difficulty||Sigurd (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 10 times on any Difficulty||Dr. Hugo (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 15 times on any Difficulty||Duran (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 20 times on any Difficulty||Fafnir (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 25 times on any Difficulty||Frankumastein (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 times on any Difficulty||Siegfried (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 40 times on any Difficulty||Frankuma Cub (New Year)|
|Clear the Dungeon 50 times on any Difficulty||Thor & Freya|
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty within 3 Turns||"Muscle Beauty Goddess" Title|
|Clear the Boss Fight on SDE Difficulty||"My Wings are Growing!" Title|
Additionally, when you complete the Dungeon, one of several special Sub Equipment may drop.
These can be evolved and equipped as Subs on your Cards. If subbed alongside certain Cards, they can add increased effects.
The Subs can be evolved from SS -> SS+ -> SSS. (You need 12 copies to make one SSS.)
For the Banquet Tassel, it can now evolve to GOD Rarity! It just needs an extra 3 copies to evolve to GOD. (15 Total)
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|→ Banquet Tassel|| When Main Card's Skill Activates, (20/25/33%) Chance to prevent linking with Enhance Cards. |
When subbed alongside Thor (New Year) on the same card, chance increases to (60/80/100%)
GOD: When subbed alongside Thor (New Year) on the same card, Prevents Enhance Linking
|→ Muscle Training Equipment|| When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost and +2 ATK |
(When Subbed alongside Thor & Freya, grants (25/30/35)-40% Skill Boost instead)
- The Banquet Tassel is a useful Sub that can help Prevent Enhance Linking when subbed with Thor (New Year). Evolving to GOD gives it an extra 10% Skill Boost and can activate Deca Shout (Makes your Shouts bigger.)
- The Muscle Training Equipment is a good Sub for any Hit Card you might have. It gets a increase to its Minimum Skill Boost when subbed alongside Thor & Freya. Thor & Freya also get an extra boost when Subbed with the Muscle Training Equipment, but they're limited to Straight+ Hands.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)