Dragon Poker Swimming Contest 2018
|Name||Fascinating Dragon Poker Swimming Contest 2018|
|History||8/6/2018 - 8/20/2018|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Accumulated Point Rewards and Event Cards
- 4 Fodder
- 5 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Elementary through Advanced difficulties are a rerun of last year's Event.
From Demon difficulty onwards, Amaterasu, Hades, and Phantom will typically appear as the Bosses.
However, they have a chance to be replaced by Shathak, Nyarlathotep, and Fam Taos.
If you manage to defeat them, you'll earn additional Points!
The Bosses are all weak to Charm.
- Gorilla appears on the 1st Wave.
- The Warning Girls (Gorilla, Mandrill, and Hippo) appear on the 2nd Wave.
Amaterasu, Hades, and Phantom
- Preemptive Attack:
- Amaterasu will break the Party's Shields and apply Damage Reduction Shields to herself and her allies.
- Hades will Debuff the Party.
- Phantom will Buff himself and his allies.
- If you manage to inflict Charm on any of the Bosses, it can cause them to skip their Turn.
- On higher difficulties, they will Counterattack if you Charm them two Turns in a row.
- Once you get down to one Boss, this will only prevent one of their actions that turn.
- Avoid applying Damage UP to Amaterasu! This will cause her to apply a Overwrite Disabled Shield, which prevents Damage UP from being applied!
- However, much like most other Shields, it can be Broken and Bypassed.
- She also will apply Damage UP to the Party...you certainly don't want that!
- Once any of the Bosses' Stat Total reaches +10, they'll wipe their Buffs, gain a Red Aura, and prepare to unleash a strong Release Attack!
- Simply Charm the Boss to prevent it from going off.
- Amaterasu's Release Attack will hit the Party for decent damage and she'll apply Fire Absorption Shields to her Party.
- Hades' Release Attack will hit the Party for decent damage and inflict Debuffs.
- Phantom's Release Attack will hit the Party for decent damage and attempt to inflict Taunt.
- Once you're down to one Boss, they'll take on most of their allies' Skills and attack multiple times per turn.
- It's probably best to aim for Amaterasu or Phantom first. Ammy can constantly break your Shields, while Phantom will constantly Buff himself and his allies (the latter being dangerous since it'll trigger their Release attacks).
Shathak, Nyarlathotep, and Fam Taos
- The Warning Girls - Eldritch Force have a chance to appear as the Bosses instead.
- Preemptive Attack:
- Shathak will break the Party's Shields and apply multi-tick Iron Walls to herself and her allies.
- Nyarlathotep will attack and Debuff the Party.
- Fam Taos will attack the Party and Buff himself and his allies.
- These Bosses will use some slightly different attacks/skills, but the same general Strategy above still applies.
- Don't apply Damage UP on Shathak, or she'll apply Damage UP to the Party!
- Shathak 's Release Attack will hit the Party for decent damage and she'll apply Counter Shields to her Party.
- Nyarlathotep's Release Attack will hit the Party for decent damage, break Shields, and inflict Debuffs.
- Fam Taos' Release Attack will hit the Party for decent damage and apply a Sustained Buff effect to her Party.
- It's probably best to aim for Shathak or Fam Taos first. Shathak can constantly break your Shields, while Fam Taos will constantly Buff (the latter being dangerous since it'll trigger their Release attacks).
Old True Dragon King
This is a rerun of last year's Event. Check the link for more details.
True Dragon King & Super Dragon Emperor
- Essentially, this is a Boss Gauntlet, with you having to face off against three sets of Bosses.
- Mandrill, Hippo, and Gorilla appear on the 1st Wave.
- Try to get rid of Gorilla or Mandrill ASAP; Gorilla is the heavy hitter of the group, while Mandrill can heavily Debuff and inflict Damage UP.
- Once you get rid of one of those two, the fight should be much easier to manage. Debuff Cards will help out a lot as well.
- Amaterasu, Hades, and Phantom appear on the 2nd Wave.
- This is pretty much the same as previous difficulties, so the same strategies apply.
- Shathak, Nyarlathotep, and Fam Taos appear on the Boss Wave.
- Also pretty much the same as previous difficulties; they just hit a bit harder.
- All Elements: Ran, Latio, Iroha (Summer), Hades (Party)
- Charm Cards: Titania, Chelsea, Cat Sith, Gremory, etc.
- AoE/Multiply Enhance
- Debuff Cards
Accumulated Point Rewards and Event Cards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
|3000||100 Dragon Medals|
|5500||5 Black Medals|
|8000||Boost Ticket Set (2x of each Ticket)|
|100000||R Gacha Ticket x3|
|200000||Queen Fairy x3|
|300000||Shining Gem Marron x6|
|600000||5 Black Medals|
|700000||S Gacha Ticket|
|800000||200 Dragon Medals|
|900000||Goddess Fairy x3|
|1000000||SS Gacha Ticket|
Special Event Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards (Enchanting Swimwear or Magical Swimwear) may drop from the Dungeon Chest. You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
The Banana Boat can be obtained through Accumulated Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Banana Boat|| Grants 20-30% Skill Boost, Minimum Skill Boost increases by +5% when equipped to a Green Card |
(When subbed along Warning Girls, grants 3% Status Avoidance)
|Enchanting Swimwear||When Main Card is Green, grants 20-30% Skill Boost on Straight+, 30% on Full House+; Chance to grant 2% Status Avoidance.|
|Magical Swimwear|| On Skill Activation, grants (10-20/15-25/20-30%) Skill Boost on Straight+ |
(When Subbed alongside Warning Girls - Eldritch Force, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by (5/5/10%) and clears Status Effects)
Special Mission Objectives
There's a few Special Mission Objectives for this Dungeon:
|Clear the Dungeon 10 times on any Difficulty||Warning Girls|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 times on any Difficulty||Warning Girls - Eldritch Force|
|Defeat the Bosses on TDK Difficulty within 5 Turns||"Memories of Summer" Title|
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000|| 10 Black Medals |
10 Black Medals
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)
- Defeating the Warning Girls - Eldritch Force will give you 1.5x additional Points.