Dragon Poker Swimming Contest
|Name||Fascinating Dragon Poker Swimming Contest|
|History||7/31/2017 - 8/14/2017|
The first two waves consist of Event Cards and Fodder.
Iroha, Erika, and Phantom will typically appear as the Bosses.
However, they have a chance to be replaced by Mandrill, Hippo, and Gorilla.
If you manage to defeat them, you'll earn additional Points!
The bosses are all weak to Charm.
Iroha, Erika, and Phantom
- The Bosses will each have a Preemptive Attack; the only attack of note is Phantom's which will break Shields.
- You'll have to fight all 3 Bosses at the same time; it's a pretty good idea to try and Debuff them right off the bat.
- Every so often, the bosses will Charge up and wipe their Stats. On the next turn, they'll unleash a Release attack that deals quite a bit of damage.
- If you manage to inflict Charm, this will remove the Charge. Debuffing them will help as well, since they only Charge up once they hit a certain Stat Total.
- Additionally, inflicting Charm on the bosses may cause them to skip their turn (this won't work once you're down to one boss left).
- However, if you inflict Charm on them too many times or do it on the next turn immediately after you've already Charmed them, they'll execute a Counterattack instead.
- Iroha will mostly Buff her allies and attack the Party. Her Release attack will deal damage and break Shields.
- Erika can inflict Charm and attack the Party. Her Release attack will deal damage and Debuff those hit.
- Phantom can apply Damage UP and attack the Party. His Release attack will deal damage and inflict Taunt.
- When you get down to one boss left, they'll change up their attack pattern to start attacking twice per turn as well as Healing & Buffing themselves.
- There's a few ways to go about dealing with the bosses. AoE Enhance is an obvious choice due to the multiple bosses in play. Multiply Enhance works similarly well.
- Charm cards are a must to keep the bosses from wrecking you with their Release attacks.
- Cards like Latio, Ran, and Iroha (Summer) work very well for dealing with the bosses.
Warning Girls (Mandrill, Hippo, Gorilla)
- The "Warning Girls" have a chance to replace the bosses.
- Their Preemptive Attack is pretty similar the other bosses; Mandrill will Debuff the Party, Hippo will attack, and Gorilla's attack will break Shields.
- The same general strategy still applies as mentioned above with Iroha, Erika, and Phantom. These bosses just have different attacks.
- Mandrill's attacks can greatly Debuff the Party and inflict Damage UP. (Bring Status Reflect/Immunity!)
- Hippo will try to Buff his allies as well as putting a Sustained Buff effect on them to Buff them every turn.
- Gorilla will mostly attack the Party multiple times. This can get nasty if his ATK gets high or Damage UP gets applied by Mandrill.
True Dragon King
- Tichelle, Priquet, and Silky appear on the 1st Wave.
- Iroha, Erika, and Phantom appear on the 2nd Wave. (Preemptive) This is pretty similar to the fight on Dragon King.
- The Warning Girls (Mandrill, Hippo, Gorilla) appear on the Boss Wave. (Preemptive)
- The Warning Girls are significantly tougher than previous difficulties so be sure to Debuff them immediately!
- Beyond that, the same strategy as before still applies. Try to take out one of them quickly to reduce the damage being dished out. (Mandrill is a good candidate as he's the most annoying to deal with.)
- All Elements: Ran, Latio, Iroha (Summer)
- Charm Cards: Titania, Chelsea, Gremory, etc.
- AoE/Multiply Enhance
- Debuff Cards
Accumulated Point Rewards and Event Cards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
|3000||100 Dragon Medals|
|5500||5 Black Medals|
|8000||Boost Ticket Set (2x of each Ticket)|
|100000||R Gacha Ticket x3|
|200000||Queen Fairy x3|
|300000||Shining Gem Marron x6|
|600000||5 Black Medals|
|700000||S Gacha Ticket|
|800000||200 Dragon Medals|
|900000||Goddess Fairy x3|
|1000000||SS Gacha Ticket|
Special Event Cards
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Banana Boat||Grants 20-30% Skill Boost, Minimum Skill Boost increases by +5% when equipped to a Green Card (When subbed along Warning Girls, grants 3% Status Avoidance)|
|Enchanting Swimwear||When Main Card is Green, grants 20-30% Skill Boost on Straight+, 30% on Full House+; Chance to grant 2% Status Avoidance.|
- You need 12 SS Enchanting Swimwear to evolve one to SSS.
Special Mission Objectives
There's a few Special Mission Objectives for this Dungeon:
|Clear Elementary difficulty for the 1st time||Enchanting Swimwear|
|Clear Intermediate difficulty for the 1st time||Enchanting Swimwear|
|Clear Advanced difficulty for the 1st time||Enchanting Swimwear|
|Clear the Dungeon 10 times on any Difficulty||Warning Girls|
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating the Warning Girls will give you 1.5x additional Points.