Dragon Poker Koshien - Rebellious Camelot
|Name||Outburst! Dragon Poker Koshien - Rebellious Camelot|
|History||10/12/2020 - 10/24/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Nemesis Uranus & Ace Arthur are weak to and Seal.
Knight-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Just simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other run off and Heal/Buff the Party.
- The Boss is another Story Fight, meaning that the Boss changes form every turn to tell the ongoing story.
- For its Preemptive Attack, the Boss will deal high Gravity damage and break your Shields. (This can't miss.)
- Up to Dragon difficulty, this will deal 50% Max HP Gravity damage.
- From God difficulty and onwards, this will deal 80% Max HP Gravity damage. Make sure to Heal up afterwards!
- The Boss will primarily attack with Debuffs as well as occasionally inflicting Paralysis.
- On God difficulty and higher, the Boss will apply a variety of Shields.
- This includes a Strong Counter + Iron Wall Shield and an Unbreakable Damage Reduction Shield.
- The Boss also has a Charge and Release attack.
- Prior to the Release attack, the Boss will inflict Damage UP and a Sustained Debuff effect to the Party. Then they'll Charge up for the Release attack and fully Buff themselves +10.
- The Release attack can be prevented by inflicting Seal. This will greatly weaken the attack.
- Otherwise, the attack deals high damage, breaks Shields, and inflicts Debuffs.
- Effective Shields
- Status Reflect/Immunity work pretty well as you can prevent most of the Debuffs/Paralysis getting thrown at you.
- Likewise, Evasion Shields can evade pretty much every attack apart from the Preemptive Attack.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much the same as Dragon King, though the Boss does hit significantly harder! Beware!
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, this is a completely different fight than previous difficulties.
- The Boss has 8 Million HP, but there is no hard Turn Limit to defeat the Boss.
- For its Preemptive Attack, the Boss will deal 99% Max HP Gravity damage and break your Shields. (This can't miss.)
- The gimmick for this fight is that the Boss switches between two different Forms and you need to deal with them as appropriate.
- Uranus Form
- Does not apply Shields
- Seal is a MUST! Otherwise, he'll break your Shields!
- If you manage to Seal him, then he'll swap over the Lancelot Form.
- Deals very high damage with his attacks. If an ally is inflicted with Status Effect, they are INSTANTLY KILLED.
- Lancelot Form
- Applies a 1-Turn Iron Wall Shield.
- You MUST have Shield Breakers! If you do not break Lancelot's Shield, then he'll recover ALL of his HP!!!
- Do NOT bring Damage UP cards!!! This counts as a Shield effect and Lancelot will recover ALL of his HP if it gets applied.
- Lancelot will apply Damage UP (Overwrite Disabled) to the Party in addition to swarming you with Status Effects and Debuffs. He'll also Buff himself +10 to all Stats.
- When you destroy Lancelot's Shield, he'll swap back to the Uranus Form.
- As such, the key to the fight is to try and counter each Form as appropriate. One mistake can spell disaster. Needless to say, making a good Deck to counter this fight is incredibly important.
- Blue Hit
- Seal Cards
- Shield Breakers/Damage UP cards
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Soul of the Knights of the Round||When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/35)% Skill Boost on Straight+ and has (10/15/20%) chance to inflict Seal|
|Imperial Academy Gear|| When Main Card is a Knight, grants (10/15/20)-30% Skill Boost and +1 ATK |
SSS Only: Grants 1% Damage Reduction against Fire attacks
- The Soul of the Knights of the Round is an average Sub for Attack Cards. The Skill Boost and added Seal chance is nice, but the Straight+ requirement kinda puts a damper on everything.
- The Imperial Academy Gear is a decent Sub for Knight cards with Support Skills. It does get some added Damage Reduction against Red foes at SSS, but it's pretty minor.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
Limited Card Pack
Until 11/30, you can purchase a special Card Pack featuring Merlin (Manager) for 100 Dragon Stones. It also comes with plenty of other useful Materials and an Orb.
The Card Pack itself...is pretty useful. Merlin and Co. basically a Blue version of Xiao (Little), but Buffs ATK/DEF and Heals just slightly more HP. Granted, Blue has a lot of competition for Buff Cards including Liar (Bunny) and Spica, but Status Reflect/Immunity + Damage Reduction is becoming increasingly important for Event Dungeons. Unless you have a similar card like Aqua (Pajamas) or Angel Face, it might be worth picking up this Card Pack.
|Merlin (Manager)||100 Dragon Stones|| Round Table Pack |
GOD Buff Skill Fairies x2
Round Table Pack Orb
GOD Gem Marrone Set x3
Goddess Fairy Set x3
500 Dragon Medals
| Round Table Pack
|★★★★★||1||HP +55, Grants 2% Skill Boost and 3% more EXP earned from Dungeons (Limited to Green cards only)|
There's a few Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title and other rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 10 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 20 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 40 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 50 Times (Any Difficulty)||"Round Table School Emblem" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Imperial Academy Emblem" Title|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)