Dragon Poker Battle Royale ULTIMATE 28
|Name||Dragon Poker Battle Royale ULTIMATE 28|
|History||9/28/2020 - 10/12/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
Event Cards appear on the first two Waves.
The Bosses are weak to the following:
Wrestler-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
- For the Boss Fight, you'll have to take on both Medjed and Melissa at the same time!
- You only have to defeat one of the Bosses to win the fight, so focus your attacks on one foe only.
- Their Preemptive Attacks will break your Shields and Debuff the Party.
- Medjed will then apply an Enhance Absorb Shield and Melissa will apply a Strong Counter + Iron Wall Shield.
- Medjed will attack the Party with random Status Effects, while Melissa will attack and break your Shields!
- After their first turn, the Bosses will Buff themselves +10 in all Stats and Charge up for a Release attack!
- On higher difficulties, this deals pretty immense damage.
- If you can manage to lower a particular stat for each target, the Release attack will be cancelled!
- If you get Melissa's ATK into the Negatives, she won't attack.
- If you get Medjed's AGI into the Negatives, she won't attack, but will still try to inflict random Status Effects.
- If you can't do either of those, Wipe their Buffs and stay topped up on HP to withstand their assault!
- Both Bosses have Damage UP Counters:
- Medjed will try to Reverse the Party's Buffs
- Melissa will try to destroy your Shields instead.
True Dragon King
- The general strategy remains the same, except the Release attacks are now powered up to where they will kill the Party if both go off at the same time.
- Either kill them quickly or try to greatly Debuff the Bosses to prevent the Release attack!
Super Dragon Emperor
- The fight here is completely different than previous difficulties.
- The Bosses now have some real nasty gimmicks.
- Claw Cards are fully required; any other Attack Skill card is off-limits as it will cause the Bosses to fully recover their HP.
- On Turns 2 and 5, the Bosses will unleash an Instant Kill attack unless you put ALL of their Stats into the Negatives.
- This means you'll need to utilize strong Debuff Cards (particularly ones that Debuff All Stats if possible).
- That said, forego any Subs that Prevent Enhance Linking; you'll need the Debuff Cards to be Enhanced for this!
- On top of all that, you'll have to contend with heavy Debuffs and random Status Effects. Good luck!
- These are reruns of the previous Event's TDK/SDE Dungeons.
- Check here for more info.
- Blue Claw: Izanami (Wrestler), Fam Taos, Leviathan, etc.
- Shield Breakers & Anti-Shield Cards
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
- Strong Heal Cards
Special Sub Cards
One of two Sub Cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest upon clearing the Dungeon.
You'll need 12 total in order to evolve one to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Mask of the Defeated|| Grants (10/15/20%)-30% Skill Boost and clears Status Effects |
(When Subbed alongside a Wrestler card, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%)
|Chain of the Immortal|| When Main Card has Claw Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40%) Skill Boost and +1 ATK/AGI |
SS+/SSS: When your ATK/AGI are both at +5, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
- The Mask of the Defeated is a great Sub for Support Card that gives a decent Skill Boost and clears Status Effects! You also get a small Skill Boost increase if you have it Subbed alongside a Wrestler card.
- The Chain of the Immortal is a pretty great Sub for Claw cards, giving a good Skill Boost and +1 ATK/AGI. You also get a small Skill Boost increase if your ATK & AGI are at +5.
Fodder is Dragon Protein. It gives 2x EXP to all related Event Cards including Izanami (Wrestler), Karin (Wrestler), Clare (Wrestler), Nyarlathotep (Wrestler).
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Overcoming Defeat" Title|
|Clear the Dungeon on SDE Difficulty.||"Immortal Queen" Title|
|Clear the Dungeon on SDE Difficulty using no Continues.||Forehead Jewel|
|Clear the Boss Fight on SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)