Dragon Poker Battle Royale REVENGE
|Name||Dragon Poker Battle Royale REVENGE|
|History||6/3/2018 - 6/10/2019|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
Event Cards appear on the first two Wavse.
The Bosses are weak to the following:
- For the Boss Fight, you'll have to take on either Phoenix & Susanoo or Rivol & Galvin.
- You only have to defeat one of the Bosses to win the fight, so focus your attacks on one foe only.
- The Bosses can inflict Damage UP on the Party! Try to get rid of it ASAP!
- If you Debuff the Bosses too much, they can Reverse their Debuffs!
- Once the Bosses hit +5 in all Stats, they'll Charge up for a Release attack.
- Greatly Debuff them to prevent the Release attack.
Phoenix & Susanoo
- Phoenix's Preemptive attack will try and Debuff the Party (Can be Reflected/Blocked). He then applies a Damage Reduction Shield.
- Susanoo's Preemptive attack will attack the Party twice and break their Shields. He then applies a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield.
- Phoenix will spend most of his time attacking while occasionally inflicting Debuffs and Confusion.
- Susanoo's attacks will mostly break your Shields.
Rivol & Galvin
- Rivol's Preemptive attack will attack the Party and break their Shields. He then applies an Iron Wall Shield.
- Galvin's Preemptive attack will attack the Party and Debuff them. He then applies a Wood Absorption Shield. (Unbreakable/Unbypassable on higher difficulties)
- Rivol's attacks will mostly break your Shields and rarely inflict Paralysis. He also Buffs himself a lot.
- Galvin will spend most of his time attacking and Debuffing the Party.
True Dragon King
- The Boss Fight is now a bit harder as you'll have to defeat both Bosses now, instead of just one like before.
- In addition, all the Bosses' Shields are now Unbreakable and Unbypassable! Damage UP/Anti-Shield Cards are a must!
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight isn't fixed, so you can get either Phoenix & Susanoo or Rivol & Galvin.
- This is a much harder version of the previous fights essentially.
- For their Preemptive Attacks, Phoenix will attack twice and Susanoo will attack twice as well (his attacks break Shields).
- Preemptive Iron Wall is a must or you'll wipe immediately. (Their combined attacks do roughly ~100k Damage!!!)
- For Rivol & Galvin's Preemptive Attacks, their Preemptive Attacks don't change.
- On top of all that, the Bosses will fully Buff themselves and immediately go into a Charge state.
- Hope you have Debuff Cards handy...you'll need them to try and stop their Release attacks! (Make them as powerful as you can!)
- If you can manage to prevent the Release attacks, the fight is pretty manageable from that point.
- Blue Claw: Izanami (Wrestler), Fam Taos, Leviathan, etc.
- Shield Breakers & Anti-Shield Cards
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
- Strong Heals: Pio, Arcadia, etc.
Special Sub Cards
One of three Sub Cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest upon clearing the Dungeon.
You'll need 12 total in order to evolve one to SSS.
For the Winner's Mask, you can get it by evolving the S. Phoenix Mask at SSS and using the other two Mask Cards (SSS) as Evolution Material.
- For example: If you use the S. Phoenix Mask as the base, you'll need both the Battle God Riva Mask (SSS) and The Assassin Mask (SSS) as Evolution Material.
- Essentially, it requires you combine all the Mask Cards in order to create it.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|S. Phoenix Mask|| When Main Card is Red has Attack Skill, grants (20/25/30%) Skill Boost |
For every Red card in the played hand including your own, grants +1/1/2% Skill Boost
(When Subbed alongside Susanoo (Wrestler), grants 5% Lifesteal)
|Battle God Riva Mask|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (20/25/30)-35% Skill Boost |
(When Subbed alongside Rivol (Wrestler), increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%)
|The Assassin Mask|| Grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost |
(When Subbed alongside Galvin (Wrestler), grants +1 AGI; When your AGI is +3 or more, grants (30/35/40%) Skill Boost)
|Winner's Mask|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost and +1 ATK/AGI |
For every +1 ATK/AGI you have, grants +1% Accuracy; Maxes at 5%
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Revenger" Title|
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)