Dragon Poker Battle Royale
|Name||Dragon Poker Battle Royale|
|History||12/24/2018 - 1/7/2019|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
Unlike other Dungeons, this one only consists of two waves.
Izanami and Karin appear on the 1st Wave.
The Bosses are weak to the following:
- For the Boss Fight, you'll have to fight Rivol, Susanoo, and Galvin all at once! However, if you manage to defeat any two of the Bosses, the last one will self-destruct.
- For their Preemptive Attack, Rivol will Buff himself, Susanoo will attack the Party and break your Shields, and Galvin will attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- The Bosses will constantly apply Shields on themselves. Rivol has Iron Wall, Susanoo has a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield, and Galvin has an Unbreakable/Unbypassable Wood Absorb Shield.
- As such, Shield Breakers or Anti-Shield Cards are highly recommended!
- For higher difficulties, it's preferred to focus on one foe and take them out systematically. Remember, you only have to take out two bosses to win!
- Susanoo or Rivol are generally your preferred targets. Rivol hits very hard, but also Buffs himself quite a bit. Susanoo doesn't Buff near as much, but can Heal himself. It's probably best to focus on Susanoo first though.
- If you Debuff the Bosses too much, they can Reverse their Debuffs! (So beware Debuffing them too much.)
- Rivol will mostly Buff himself; as a result, he tends to hit MUCH harder than the other bosses.
- Eventually, Rivol will begin to Charge up! Debuff him to prevent the Release attack from going off!
- As noted, Rivol will continually apply an Iron Wall, so if you can't bust through it, you'll be doing no damage at all.
- He can sometimes inflict Paralysis.
- Susanoo will also Buff himself, albeit more slowly.
- His attacks can frequently break your Shields, making him pretty annoying.
- His Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield is fairly strong, so try to remove it if possible.
- Eventually, Susanoo will begin to Charge up! Debuff him to prevent the Release attack from going off!
- He can sometimes inflict Taunt.
- Galvin will also Buff himself, albeit more slowly.
- Galvin's attacks will mostly inflict Debuffs on the Party, making him the most annoying of the three to deal with. These can get pretty intense on higher difficulties.
- Interestingly enough, Galvin is the only one with an Unbreakable Shield. As long as you don't use any Green attackers, the Shield is mostly useless. (If you do, make sure they have Non-Elemental attacks)
- He can sometimes inflict Strong Poison.
True Dragon King
- There's few differences for TDK as the Bosses hit much harder and have slightly more HP.
- However, the fight takes a significant turn for the worst as now all of the Bosses have Unbreakable and Unbypassable Shields.
- Shield Breakers aren't enough anymore. Anti-Shield Cards as well as those that inflict Damage UP are the way to go!
- In addition, you now must defeat ALL of the Bosses to clear the Dungeon. The last one won't self-destruct anymore!
- The Bosses can also occasionally apply Damage UP; be careful, or the Bosses could wipe you out in a Turn!
- It's highly advised to take out one of the Bosses VERY quickly within the first turn or two or they'll overwhelm you with the damage they all put out. (Susanoo or Galvin make good targets.)
Super Dragon Emperor
- Pretty much a harder version of TDK difficulty.
- Without the proper cards, it's a VERY difficult fight!
- Debuff Cards are highly recommended! (However, be careful about Debuffing the Bosses too much or they'll reverse their Debuffs.)
- Blue Claw: Izanami (Wrestler), Fam Taos, Leviathan, etc.
- Shield Breakers & Anti-Shield Cards
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
- Strong Heals: Pio, Arcadia, etc.
Special Sub Cards
One of three Sub Cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest upon clearing the Dungeon.
You'll need 12 total in order to evolve one to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|S. Phoenix Mask|| When Main Card is Red has Attack Skill, grants (20/25/30) Skill Boost |
For every Red card in the played hand including your own, grants +1/1/2% Skill Boost
(When Subbed alongside Susanoo (Wrestler), grants 5% Lifesteal)
|Battle God Riva Mask|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (20/25/30)-35% Skill Boost |
(When Subbed alongside Rivol (Wrestler), increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%)
|The Assassin Mask|| Grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost |
(When Subbed alongside Galvin (Wrestler), grants +1 AGI; When your AGI is +3 or more, grants (30/35/40%) Skill Boost)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 5 Turns.||"The Strongest"|
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)