Dr. Hugo's Ambition
|Name||Dr. Hugo's Ambition|
|History||1/4/2016 - 1/18/2016 |
1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017
3/11/2019 - 3/18/2019
Time to infiltrate Dr. Hugo's lair!
First two waves consist of Fodder and Event Cards.
Dr. Hugo is weak to and Sleep
However, Jasper has a chance to appear after defeating Dr. Hugo. He's weak to and Poison
Defeat Jasper to earn additional Points and a chance to get his Card!
- Dr. Hugo will come with two minions that flank him. If you defeat a minion, another one will pop up to take its place.
- Sophia: AoE attacks that can Poison/Paralyze, debuff ATK; Vulnerable to Confusion & Poison.
- Kiel: AoE attacks that can inflict Taunt, debuff DEF; Vulnerable to Seal & Poison.
- Lambert: AoE attacks that can inflict Seal, debuff AGI, steal Buffs; Vulnerable to Taunt & Poison.
- Additionally, all of the minions can randomly reset Buffs and break Shields
- For his preemptive attack, Dr. Hugo will buff his entire Party. (On higher difficulties, the minions will also attack on the preemptive.)
- On Dragon King/TDK, Hugo's attack will break Shields.
- The Main Gimmick for this fight is that Dr. Hugo will constantly issue Orders to his Minions, telling them what actions to take. These are listed below:
- Break Shields
- Buff Allies
- Debuff the Party
- Heal Allies
- Clear Status Effects
- Prepare/Execute Release Attacks (The minions have their own "Release" attacks.)
- If you inflict Dr. Hugo with Sleep and get it to stick, Jasper will wake him up and attack the Party. However, this will keep him from issuing Orders that turn (meaning the Minions won't act next turn).
- For the most part, Dr. Hugo will constantly assault the Party while also Buffing himself and his minions every turn.
- If Dr. Hugo's stats reach +5, he'll unleash a powerful Release Attack on the Party and then reset his stats. (The only tell to this attack is when he says さぁ、正念場ですよ, so keep an eye on his Stats.)
- Status Reflect or Immunity is generally recommended; this should keep you safe from the all the Debuffs and Status Effects flying around.
- If you have the proper Cards with Deep Sleep, you can end the Boss Fight pretty quickly!
- Although he pops up after defeating Dr. Hugo, don't underestimate Jasper. He can still hit pretty hard!
- Jasper can inflict a variety of nasty Status Effects including Blindness, Confusion, and Zombify!
- Jasper has a Release attack as well; he'll Charge up with a Red Aura and unleash a powerful attack on the next turn.
- He'll also self-inflict Recoil damage as he does this attack.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much a harder version of the normal Boss Fight. Jasper will NOT appear after defeating Dr. Hugo though.
- Defeat him in 3 Turns to earn a Special Title!
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight gets significantly harder for SDE.
- Dr. Hugo now appears alongside Jasper, meaning you have to take on both at the same time.
- Their Preemptive Attack will deal 99% Max HP Gravity Damage and inflict -4 to all Stats. (This breaks/ignores Shields.)
- Jasper will attack the Party and inflict a variety of nasty Status Effects including Blindness, Confusion, and Zombify! Take him out ASAP since he hits VERY hard!
- After defeating Jasper, Dr. Hugo will apply a Status Immunity + Damage Reduction Shield and Debuff the Party -10 to all Stats.
- It's imperative to keep at Full HP as much as you can as Dr. Hugo can assault the Party with powerful Gravity Attacks that inflict 99% Max HP damage.
- Evasion Shields can be extremely useful to avoid Dr. Hugo's attacks, so you'll want Cards like Victoria (Swimming) or Shizuka Gozen.
- Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield Cards will be handy to have as well.
Special Sub Equipment
Additionally, when you complete a Dungeon, one of three special Sub Equipment may drop.
These can be evolved and equipped as subs on your cards. If subbed alongside Dr. Hugo, they can add increased effects.
The Subs can be evolved from SS -> SS+ -> SSS. You need 12 Copies total to evolve one to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Custom-Made Brandy|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (10-25%/15-30%/20-35%) Skill Boost. |
If the Main Card is also equipped with Dr. Hugo, gives (40/45/50%) Skill Boost instead.
|Luxurious Staff|| Chance (33%/50%/100%) to increases ATK or DEF. |
If the Main Card is also equipped with Dr. Hugo, chance (33%/50%/100%) to increase both ATK and DEF.
|Biribi Ring|| When Main Card's Attack Skill activates, (20/23/25%) chance to Paralyze target. |
If Main Card is also equipped with Dr. Hugo, chance to Paralyze all enemies.
|Jasper|| When Main Card has Heal or Buff Skill, grants (+1/1/2) in a random Stat |
(When subbed on the same card as Dr. Hugo, grants (20/30/35%) Skill Boost)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Dr. Hugo on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"License to Kill" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)
- Defeating Jasper will give you 1.5x Points for that Difficulty. (Not applicable for TDK/SDE.)