| Dr. Hugo|
| Max Stats
|Lv:100 HP:1806 ATK:1310 DEF:1279|
| Main Skill (スキル)|
| 2x Hit attack that ignores enemy Shields; If target has a Shield, 70% chance to apply Iron Wall|
| Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
The Aesthetics of Murder
| 15% Skill Boost, 3% increased Healing received|
| Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| Super Fusion (超合体)|
Obtained from Dr. Hugo's Ambition event.
- 70% Chance to apply Iron Wall if target has a Shield.
Dr. Hugo's subskill is unimpressive on its own. However, like Duran, his subskill grants additional effects when he is subbed alongside various equipment cards that drop from his dungeon.
- →Custom-Made Brandy: When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (10-25% (SS), 15-30% (SS+), 20-35% (SSS)) Skill Boost. If the Main Card is also equipped with Dr. Hugo, gives 40/45/50% Skill Boost instead.
- →Luxurious Staff: Chance (33%/50%/100%) to increase ATK or DEF. If the Main Card is also equipped with Dr. Hugo, chance (33%/50%/100%) to increase both ATK and DEF.
- →Biribiri Ring: When Main Card's Attack Skill activates, (20/23/25%) chance to Paralyze target. If Main Card is also equipped with Dr. Hugo, chance to Paralyze all enemies.
- → Jasper: When Main Card has Heal or Buff Skill, grants (+1/1/2) in a random Stat. When subbed on the same card as Dr. Hugo, grants (25%/30%/35% Skill Boost)
The Subs have pretty varying use:
- Custom-Made Brandy: Obviously one of the best of Hugo's Equipment; getting one to SSS and subbing it alongside Hugo grants a massive 50% Skill Boost! With two Brandys & Hugo, it even beats out 3x 35% Subs...however, it also comes at the cost of a low Stat Boost from the combined Sub Cards. Regardless, it is a pretty potent combo for Attack Cards, even with only one Brandy.
- Luxurious Staff: Meant for use with Support Cards, the Staff at SSS can increase both ATK & DEF when used with Hugo. Of course, other Subs have come along that do this by themselves or have better benefits.
- Biribi Ring: Basically just offers a small chance to inflict Paralysis; subbing it with Hugo just makes it AoE. Not really good for Dungeons, but offers interesting Colosseum use.
- Jasper: A really good Sub for Heal & Buff cards; by itself, it's not too impressive with just a random Buff. But with Hugo, Jasper grants a sizable Skill Boost to boot! Hugo + 2 Jaspers makes for a pretty impressive combo for any Heal or Buff card, though as with the Brandy, it comes at the cost of a low Stat Boost from the combined Sub Cards.
Dr. Hugo seems to be a mix of various Spy/Thriller villains; especially those from the James Bond franchise.