Dorapo Gig 2020
|Name||Dorapo Gig 2020|
|History||5/11/2020 - 5/27/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Dragon Poker's 7th Anniversary continues!
This is basically a "virtual" version of their previous real-life Gig Event.
Wave 1 & 2
- Four and Mikuru appear on the 1st Wave.
- Four and the Ancient Mage appear on the 2nd Wave.
- Just defeat only one of the foes to have the other Heal/Buff the Party and run off.
Either Exorcist XIII, Taro Band, Chaotic Four, or Fata & Lefa will appear as the Boss.
Up until Live Difficulty, the Bosses aren't too bad to deal with.
Ensemble Difficulty is a bit more of a challenge; particularly if you try to draw out the fight.
- Preemptive Attack: Deals damage to the Party.
- The Bosses will swap Band Members every few turns which alters their attacks and Types.
- Exorcist XIII can inflict Zombify.
- Taro Band can inflict Paralysis. They can even Reverse the Party's Buffs!!! (Can be blocked via Status Immunity or Reflect; Need at least 3 ticks to fully block.)
- Fata & Lefa can inflict Charm.
- Chaotic Four can inflict Confusion.
- If you manage to inflict Taunt on the Bosses, they'll wipe their Buffs but it doesn't change up their attacks.
- After a few turns, they'll Buff themselves +10 to all Stats and begin preparing for Release attacks (watch for Yellow text).
- They'll start using strong attacks every turn for 3 Turns, each attack breaking Shields and greatly Debuffing one Stat.
- If you manage to Taunt them during this period, it'll stop the Release attack for that turn.
- After the 3rd Release attack, they'll wipe their Buffs and stop using the Release attacks. (Their attack pattern basically resets.)
- Sustained Effects are mostly useless as they'll be overwritten quickly by the Bosses' Sustained Debuff effects.
- The Bosses don't utilize any Shields of sorts, so you don't have to bother with Shield Breakers.
- Status Immunity/Reflect is recommended. Don't use cards like Star or Hibiscus if possible.
- Evasion Shields are quite effective as well, though keeping them applied is difficult.
- Lady Shizuka, Scorching Gamblers, and Irene Adler are pretty effective. Okuni won't work unless you have her Subbed on a Card.
- Exorcist XIII appears on Wave 2.
- Taro Band appears as the Boss.
- Their Preemptive Attack now breaks Shields.
- For the most part, this is just a slightly harder version of Ensemble Difficulty. The same strategy applies.
- Defeat the Boss in 3 Turns to earn a special Title!
- Exorcist XIII appears on Wave 2.
- Pretty similar to the Boss Fight on Ensemble Difficulty. Take your time and be fully Healed going into the Boss Fight.
- Taro Band appears as the Boss.
- Their Preemptive Attack now does 99% Max HP Gravity damage and breaks Shields (Guaranteed to hit)
- For the first few turns, the fight is pretty manageable. Make Healing up a priority on the 1st Turn.
- From Turn 4 onwards, they'll start using their Release attacks. These attacks can now inflict INSTANT DEATH!!!
- Taunt Cards are a must to prevent the Release attacks! (They'll just normally attack instead.)
New Game Difficulty
- Fairly similar to Continue Difficulty; just slightly harder.
- The Extra Difficulties are a bit of a bonus flavor to enjoy the OST. They only cost 8 STP to enter.
- Taro Difficulty
- Exorcist Difficulty
- Flower Fairies Difficulty
- COC4 Difficulty
- The Bosses here have 50 Million HP! That said, it's practically near impossible to even attempt to defeat them.
- However, they also hit for extremely low damage, making them no threat at all.
- After 19 Turns, the Boss will self-destruct and you'll clear the Dungeon!
- Though if you're really impatient, you can use Gehenna to make it go a bit faster with his Gravity attacks.
- There's not much to really be gained from doing these fights unless you really want to listen to the Boss Themes.
- Amusingly, you get 3000P per clear but get the EXP equivalent of beating an SDE Boss, so it's actually got a good STP to EXP ratio. (Exceeding that of the Super EXP Dungeon even!) It's not very time efficient however...
- Red Bite
- Taunt Cards
- Status Immunity/Reflect (Non-Sustain)
- Buff Reversal
|Mage Family (Staff)||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 15 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to GOD.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Ac Figure (1st Batch)|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/35%) Skill Boost on Straight+ and (10/15/20%) Chance to inflict Taunt on the target |
SSS: When Subbed alongside Mage Family (Staff), grants 60% Skill Boost instead
GOD: Removes Straight+ Requirement
|Ac Figure (3rd Anniversary)|| On Skill Activation, (20/25/33/40%) Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking |
SSS: When Subbed alongside Mage Family (Staff), 100% Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking instead
GOD: When Subbed alongside Mage Family (Staff), 100% Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking and grants 10% Skill Boost
- The Ac Figure (1st Batch) is a decent/great Sub for any Attack Card and has a chance to inflict Taunt. Obviously, it's pretty great once you've evolved it to GOD where the Straight+ requirement is removed. Its secondary effect allows for a 60% Skill Boost when Subbed alongside the Mage Family (Staff).
- The Ac Figure (3rd Anniversary) is a decent Sub that can help Prevent Enhance Linking. However, it truly shines at SSS/GOD where if you sub it alongside Mage Family (Staff), it increases to a 100% chance, guaranteeing that the Main Card won't take Enhance Links!
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on New Game Difficulty.||"Evil God Fanatic" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
Session級 (24 STP)
Jam級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
Gig級 (72 STP)
|10000||400 Dragon Medals|
Live級 (96 STP)
|15000||20 Black Medals|
Ensemble級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
Orchestra級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
Continue級 (168 STP)
New Game級 (168 STP)