|History||12/21/2020 - 1/4/2021|
It's an Eldritch Christmas!
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Cthulhu is weak to and Blind.
Eldritch-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other flee.
- Cthulhu's Preemptive attack will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Blindness.
- On higher difficulties, he'll also Buff himself and apply a Fire Absorption Shield with Overwrite Disabled! (Sometimes it's an Unbreakable Water Absorption Shield!)
- The best way to avoid this is with Evasion Shields. Any other Shield will cause Cthulhu to break the Shield and Debuff you. However...this may not be the best option (see further below).
- Cthulhu can be very nasty; his attacks will constantly break Shields.
- If that wasn't bad enough, he can also inflicts lots of nasty Status Effects (Sleep, Taunt, Blind)
- On his first turn, Cthulhu will inflict Sleep. The Sleep effect in particular is really nasty as it has a high chance to apply and there's not a lot you can do other than using Status Avoidance Subs to prevent it. It's worth noting Cthulhu will NOT inflict Sleep on any targets that have existing Status Effects.
- Thus, the ideal way to counter the Sleep attack...is to forego all Status Avoidance Subs and get Blinded at the start of the fight. By doing this, you won't get put to Sleep and Cthulhu will clear the Blindness with his attack. (Alternatively, you can also use a Sub that self-inflicts Status Effects.)
- Shields are effective after the Preemptive Attack; It's just a matter of when to use them. Don't use them on the Preemptive and 1st Turn. From the 2nd Turn onwards, Status Reflect and Immunity become effective to use.
- Regardless, you'll want some sort of Shields in play as Cthulhu will sometimes inflict Damage UP anyways (and if you don't get rid of it on higher difficulties, it's basically an instant-kill if he hits you with an attack).
- Cthulhu's actions somewhat determine what he'll do the next turn.
- Cthulhu also has a Damage UP Counter; he'll counter by dealing big damage, inflicting Damage UP and it'll prompt him to use his Sleep attack on his next turn.
- When Cthulhu attacks, he'll wipe any Debuffs given to him. If you managed to Blind him beforehand, this will prevent the Debuff wipe. Sadly, it doesn't prevent much else.
- Cthulhu will constantly apply various Shields; pay attention and make sure to bring Shield Breakers or Anti-Shield cards!
- There's all sorts of Shields he'll use with various modifiers (Overwrite Disabled or Unbreakable); pay attention to the Defense Status window every turn.
- This includes Absorption Shields, Status Immunity, Status Reflect, Damage Reduction, Strong Counter, etc.
- This fight is VERY hard on higher difficulties as Cthulhu hits like a truck and there's little avoiding his attacks. You'll need to stay constantly healed up at all times!
Super Dragon Emperor
- Mostly the same fight, but you actually have to adhere to mechanics or face lots of pain.
- As usual, Cthulhu gets a big HP boost compared to previous difficulties. Though there is no hard turn limit, which is helpful.
- As before, Cthulhu's Preemptive Attack can b
- Cthulhu's Debuffs get considerably more intense; Cards that can wipe/reverse Debuffs are crucial. (Don't bother w/Buff Cards.)
- The only effective Shields are the same as before; Status Reflect (at least 4 ticks) and Status Immunity; Cthulhu will often follow up some of his attacks by inflicting Damage UP, so you'll need to reapply Shields as necessary.
- Claw Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Status Reflect/Immunity Shields
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Toy R'lyeh|| When Main Card is an Eldritch, grants (10/15/20)-30% Skill Boost and +1 AGI |
SSS Only: When your AGI is +5, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%; Grants 1% Damage Reduction vs Blue foes
|Gentleman's Top Hat|| When Main Card has Claw Skill, grants (20-30%/30-35%/35%) Skill Boost and +1 to all Stats |
SSS Only: When your Stat Total is +15, grants 40% Skill Boost instead
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Christmas Dinners; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards as well as Jay Father, Zel Oldone, Timmy Boundless, Cthulhu, Willy, Jenny, Dr. Motorov, Lady of Black Flames, Erik & Marsh, and Queen in Red (and all their Evolutions)
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's several Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get special Titles and rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 7 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 14 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 21 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 28 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 35 times (Any Difficulty)||"Dreaming Eldritch" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Father Eldritch" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty.||"Boundless Evil Emperor" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)