| Crowne the Clown|
"Seasonal Event" is not in the list of possible values (Event Dungeon, Medal Shop, Serial Code, Collaboration Gacha, Rare Medal Shop, Limited Time/Event, Rare Gacha, GDR MAX Gacha, Super MAX Gacha, Seasonal - Halloween, Seasonal - Xmas, Seasonal - New Years, Seasonal - Valentines, Seasonal - Summer) for this property.
| Girl, Halloween|
| Max Stats
| Lv:120 HP:2264 ATK:1342 DEF:1402|
Lv:120 HP:2717 ATK:1610 DEF:1682 (Awoken)
| 28/2 |
| Main Skill (スキル)|
| 1x Non-Elemental AoE Attack with chance to inflict Status Effects (Confusion, Paralysis, or Blindness) (If cardinal is 7, increases damage)|
| Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| On Straight+, grants 0-30% Skill Boost|
| Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| 2x Non-Elemental AoE Attack with chance to inflict Status Effects (Confusion, Paralysis, or Blindness) (If Cardinal is a 7, increases Skill Power and Status Chance by 1.5x)|
| Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| On Straight+, grants 0-50% Skill Boost|
| Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 25% chance to heal 3% HP and grant +1 ATK to the Party|
| S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| Super Fusion (超合体)|
Trick or Treat!
トリック オア トリート★
Obtainable from Halloween Town or Halloween Gachas.
Damage is increased by 30% if on the 7-Cardinal.
Status effect priority: 50% chance for Confuse, 25% chance for Paralyze, 25% chance for Blind
- If Cardinal is a 7, increases Skill Power and Status Chance by 1.5x.
Crowne seems like a goofy card at first glance, but beneath that clown facade lies a deadly card for Colosseum and Duel Match. At first, she does an AoE Non-Elemental attack that attempts to inflict either Confusion, Paralysis, or Blindness. Crowne also has a goofy conditional where if she's on the 7-Cardinal, her damage increases by 30%. However, Crowne doesn't become truly scary until she Awakens...
Awakening brings Crowne the usual Stat Boost and also enhances her Main Skill quite a bit. Now she has a 2x AoE Non-Elemental attack that attempts to inflict either Confusion, Paralysis, or Blindness, and the 7-Cardinal Conditional only helps to increase her Skill Power and chance of inflicting Status Effects. While you won't ever be really using her in regular Dungeons, Crowne shines in Colosseum and Duel Match where her Non-Elemental Damage and Status Effects can wreak havoc on foes (especially when combined with Multiply Enhance cards).
Crown offers a random 0-30% Skill Boost to any card on a Straight+. While it seems alright, the fact that the Skill Boost can vary wildly makes it very unpredictable.
Awakening further increases it to a 0-50% Skill Boost, allowing Crowne to be used for any card...assuming you're willing to gamble with the high risk & high reward.