Crimson Spirit of Okehazama
|Name||Crimson Spirit of Okehazama|
|History||11/26/2018 - 12/10/2018|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
The boss Yoshimoto is weak to , , , and Blind
Elementary through Advanced Difficulties are a rerun of The Demon King's Castle of Hell.
- Yoshimoto's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for Gravity damage (varies on difficulty) and wipe the Party's Shields.
- Immediately after this, Yoshimoto will go into a Charge state and Buff himself +10 to all Stats.
- If you don't Blind Yoshimoto by the next turn, he'll unleash a strong attack that deals quite a bit of damage, breaks Shields, and heavily Debuffs. He'll wipe his Stats afterwards.
- If you manage to Blind Yoshimoto, this will cause him to do a less powerful attack; he'll wipe his Stats afterwards.
- Alternatively, you can completely Evade the attack with Evasion Shields.
- Yoshimoto will Charge up every few turns, so be aware.
- Yoshimoto can inflict Debuffs and occasionally Zombify, Charm, or Petrify so be careful. (He'll usually Debuff the Party at the end of his Turns.)
- Many of Yoshimoto's attacks will also break Shields. Thus, the only effective Shields to use will be Evasion Shields.
- Blinding Yoshimoto can cause him to use less powerful attacks. However, if you spam it a lot, Yoshimoto will eventually put on a Status Immunity Shield.
- Having Buff Cards or Cards that can Reverse/Wipe Debuffs will be useful since if you get stuck in a prolonged fight, Yoshimoto can quickly Debuff you into the negatives.
True Dragon King
- This is mostly the same as previous difficulties, with few differences.
- Yoshimoto now does his Charge/Release pattern every 2 turns now.
- He can also Reverse your Buffs if the fight goes on long enough!
- Apart from that, the same general Strategy remains the same.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The first two Waves remain the same as before. Spend your time Buffing and Healing accordingly. Try to be at full HP going into the Boss Fight.
- The Boss Fight against Yoshimoto is considerably different than before!
- Yoshimoto's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for 99% Max HP Gravity damage and break Shields. He'll also apply an Iron Wall Shield (Overwrite Disabled).
- The main difference from before is that now he'll summon two Spirit Yoshimotos (A Male and Female).
- These MUST be defeated within 2 Turns; otherwise Yoshimoto will unleash a Release attack that will break Shields and INSTANTLY KILL the Party.
- Once defeated, they'll stay gone for a few turns until Yoshimoto eventually revives them. Be careful, since Yoshimoto can reverse your Buffs in the process!
- Even with the Spirits defeated, Yoshimoto can still Charge up like before.
- The Release attack does extremely high damage even if Yoshimoto's not Buffed! Blind him to stop the attack!
- Shields offer very limited usefulness this time around since most of his attacks will either break Shields or are guaranteed to hit.
Old True Dragon King
- Blue Slash: Lancelot, Emperor, Nohime, etc.
- Blue Hit: Daisy, Orpheus, etc.
- Blind Cards: Takechiyo, Chloe, Ranmaru (Decisive Battle), Nohime, Persephone, etc.
- Debuff Wipe/Reversal
- Strong Heals: Pio, Arcadia, Nirvana (Yuria)
Special Sub Cards
The Evil Spirit's Fan has a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest upon clearing the Dungeon.
You'll need 12 total in order to evolve it to SSS.
The Chaki and Matchlock are special Sub Cards that can be obtained through Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Chaki||When Main Card has Heal or Shield Skill, Heals 5% HP on Skill Activation and grants 3% Increased Healing Received|
|Matchlock||When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and 50% chance to execute an additional Hit attack (3.00x).|
|Evil Spirit's Fan|| When Main Card is Red, grants (10-20%/15-20%/20-30%) Skill Boost. |
When subbed alongside a Blue and Green card, grants +1% Increased Healing Received and Damage Reduction
Fodder are Army Provisions. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards including Ranmaru (Decisive Battle), Nohime, Demon King Nobunaga and Takechiyo.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Yoshimoto on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Tenka Fubu"|
- The Title "天下布武" means "All the world by force of arms" or "Rule the Empire by Force".
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000|| 10 Black Medals |
10 Black Medals
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)