|History||7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017 |
9/17/2018 - 10/1/2018
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Point Rewards
- 5 Special Mission
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
The first wave will consist of Tick Tock Man and two Tulzscha.
The second wave will just be Nyarlathotep.
Azathoth has a chance to replace Nyarlathotep as the Boss. Defeat him for 1.5x additional Points!
The Dungeon itself remains mostly the same except Azathoth always appears as the Boss now. (You don't get extra Points for beating him.)
Additionally, the number of available Difficulties have been reduced due to it running concurrently with the Abyss of the Old Ones Event.
Eldritch Cards now deal an additional 20% Damage in the Dungeon.
- Nyarlathotep's Preemptive Attack will heavily Debuff the Party and may inflict a Sustained Debuff effect that inflicts random Debuffs and Taunt. For this reason, you'll want to forego any card with a Preemptive Shield (like Garnet/Ifrina) so you can have Status Reflect/Immunity on for this attack.
- Nyarlathotep's attacks can cause Confusion, Blindness, and Taunt, not to mention lots of Debuffs.
- She'll also put on Shields and Heal herself nearly every turn; at first she'll apply a Damage Reduction Shield then later on a Wood Absorption Shield. As such, Shield Breakers or cards that can inflict Damage UP will be very useful here. (Avoid using cards like Ran or Latio since their attacks will get absorbed by the Wood Absorption Shield if it's up.)
- Cards with Non-Elemental attacks (notably Nyarlathotep and Aladdin) are particularly useful for dealing with the Wood Absorb Shield if it pops up.
- After some time, Nyarlathotep will Buff herself greatly and Charge up. If you manage to inflict Confusion, you'll force Nyarlathotep to dump her Charge. Otherwise on the next turn, she'll use a deadly Nuke attack that will break Shields and likely wipe the Party. Afterwards, Nyarlathotep will reset her Stats.
- Status Reflect and Status Immunity Shields are highly recommended to avoid most of the Status Effects/Debuffs that will be flying around in this fight. Be sure to have them! (Notable cards include Iroha and Star)
- Azathoth's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break your Shields. After that, he'll attempt to inflict random Status Effects.
- Azathoth attacks can occasionally break Shields as well as inflicting Status Effects like Taunt and Seal. Just be aware you can't hide behind Shields most of the fight like against Nyarlathotep.
- He can also apply a Sustained Debuff effect that will inflict Debuffs every turn. If you are Debuffed by the effect, Azathoth will attack you and gain the Buffs you lost!
- Azathoth doesn't really Buff himself much; most of his Buffs will come from the Sustained Debuff, so try to neutralize it quickly with Sustain cards if possible.
- Azathoth has a variety of Shields he'll utilize including Damage Reduction, Iron Wall, Status Immunity, Enhance Absorb, and a Wood Absorb Shield! Unlike Nyarlathotep, some of these are Unbreakable, so Shield Breakers won't always work.
- If you manage to inflict Confusion on Azathoth, any of his Shield's effects will be negated. Cards that inflict Damage UP will be useful as well to combat some of his Unbreakable Shields.
- Watch for when Yellow Text appears during one of Azathoth's turns (he usually won't do much on that turn; he'll typically put on an Unbreakable Status Immunity Shield), he'll unleash a deadly Nuke attack on the next turn that will break Shields and inflict very heavy Debuffs. You can prevent the Nuke if you manage to Confuse Azathoth.
- Evasion Shields work very well against Azathoth, allowing you to evade the vast majority of his attacks (though you may to deal with follow-up effects).
True Dragon King
- Nyarlathotep appears on the 1st Wave. (Preemptive Attack)
- Nyarlathotep (B) appears on the 2nd Wave. (Preemptive Attack) This is pretty similar to the fight on Dragon King difficulty.
- Azathoth appears on the Boss Wave. Apart from the usual increased HP and Attack, there's not too much different on this fight.
- As before, Azathoth's Preemptive Attack will do significant damage, break your Shields, and inflict random Status Effects (except Sleep). It's imperative to fully Heal up as Azathoth's attacks on the following turn will deal lots of damage!
- After that, the fight is mostly the same as before.
Outer Gods Difficulty (2nd Run)
- Very similar to TDK from the 1st Run. (See above.)
- Azathoth has considerably more HP and Attack than previous difficulties.
- On his 1st Turn (after the Preempt), Azathoth will attack the Party and then will unleash a powerful follow-up attack to any Party member who's not inflicted with Status Effects. This hits VERY hard (can one-shot you if not at full HP), so either don't clear the initial Status Effects or fully Heal up!
- Debuffs are highly recommended to keep the damage down, as Azathoth can hit quite hard once he gets Buffed.
- As mentioned previously, Evasion Shields can evade the vast majority of Azathoth's attacks. Cards like Okuni and Shizuka Gozen are highly recommended!
- Stab Cards (Blue/Green)
- Confusion Cards
- Status Reflect/Immunity Cards
- Sustain Cards
- Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield Cards
|Tick Tock Man||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
The Crawling Mask has a chance to drop when you clear the Dungeon. You'll need 12 in order to evolve one to SSS.
The Elder Sign and Shining Trapezohedron come from Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Elder Sign|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 30% Skill Boost;|
When Main Card is Eldritch, grants 35% Skill Boost (When target is an Eldritch, grants +1 ATK/AGI)
|Shining Trapezohedron|| When Main Card has Shield or Buff Skill, grants +1 DEF |
(When target is NOT inflicted with a Status Effect, applies Status Immunity or 1-tick Status Reflect Shield)
|Crawling Mask|| When Main Card is Eldritch has Attack Skill, grants (25/30/35)% Skill Boost |
(For every +1 ATK, grants +1% Skill Boost; If your ATK is -1 or lower, incur 3% Increased Damage Received)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|"Black Pharaoh Group"||Defeat Azathoth on Outer Goods Difficulty in 5 Turns.|
- The Title is a reference to the " Brotherhood of the Black Pharaoh", a fanatic cult that serves Nyarlathotep in his aspect as the Black Pharaoh.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
探索者級 (24 STP)
|3000||10 Black Medals|
奉仕種族級 (60 STP)
|8000||200 Dragon Medals|
旧き神々級 (72 STP)
|10000||10 Black Medals|
旧支配者級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
異形の神々級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
外なる神々級 (168 STP)