Constellation Convoy Zodiac 2
|Name||Constellation Convoy Zodiac 2|
|History||8/31/2020 - 9/14/2020|
|Constellation Convoy Space Food|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can often get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff you and run off.
- The Boss consists of Vega & Spica, but changes form every turn throughout the fight. (Regardless, it's a single boss.)
- The Boss's Preempetive Attack will attack the Party, break their Shields, and inflict Debuffs. This can be completely avoided with Evasion Shields.
- From there, they'll attack the Party with strong attacks that can inflict Debuffs and a Sustained Debuff effect.
- Every few turns, they'll Charge up for a Release attack by fully Buffing themselves and applying an Aura.
- Simply inflict Confusion to have them attack normally.
- Otherwise, the Release attack deals extremely high damage (pretty much an insta-kill on higher difficulties). If you can't inflict Confusion, try to wipe their Buffs at least to mitigate the damage.
- Once they fall below 50% HP, their attack pattern will change a bit and the Release attack gets even stronger. Finish them off quickly!!!
- Effective Shields
- Status Reflect/Immunity and Evasion Shields are all effective to various degrees.
- Evasion Shields can evade most of their attacks until they fall below 50% HP. It can't avoid the Release attack if the Boss falls under 50% HP though.
- Status Reflect/Immunity can protect you from the Debuffs flying around in this fight. However, the Boss can eventually counter with applying Damage UP to the Party, so be mindful of that.
Super Dragon Emperor
Old TDK & SDE
- These are reruns of the previous Event's TDK and SDE fights.
- Check here for more info.
Summer Festival of the Twelve Constellations (TDK)
- A rerun of TDK Difficulty from Summer Festival of the Twelve Constellations!
- Compared to the Zodiac 1/2 Event, it should be easier to deal with for the most part given it's an older Event.
- Regulus and Spica appear as the Bosses.
- Their Preemptive Attacks will attack the Party multiple times and inflict Debuffs.
- Status Reflect is recommended as the damage is pretty low.
- If any of the Bosses gains +10 Stat Total, then they'll start Charging up the other Boss.
- The Charge can be dispelled by inflicting the proper Status Effect.
- You can also stop it by defeating one of the Bosses.
- The Release attack can break Shields and deal pretty hefty damage.
- Regulus will often attack multiple times while Spica attacks with Debuffs and sometimes Confusion or Taunt.
- Inflicting the proper Status Effect can reduce their attacks' effects.
- Once you defeat one of the Bosses, they'll start getting more agressive and change up their attacks.
- In addition, they'll start applying various Shields. Regulus will utilize Iron Wall and Fire Absorb Shields, while Spica will utilize Damage Reduction and Water Absorb Shields.
- That said, the Shields will go away after a few hits (except the Damage Reduction Shield which lasts for the Turn.
- Green Slash
- Confuse Cards: Bivouac, Hermit, etc.
- Status Reflect
- Debuff Reversal
|Crab-Type Nebula Dragon M1||50,000|
|Eagle-Type Nebula Dragon M16||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 15 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to GOD.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Commander's Hat||On Skill Activation, (20/25/33/40%) Chance to make Main Card's Skill AoE (Prevents Enhance Linking; Skill Activates at 1x Skill Power)|
|Counselor's Staff|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (20-30 / 25-35 / 30-40%) Skill Boost |
When your Stat Total is less than -5 or higher than +5, grants (30/35/40%) Skill Boost instead.
SSS/GOD Only: Adds (10/20%) Chance to wipe enemy targets' Buffs
- The Commander's Hat is a very unique Sub that allows you to make any Card's Skill become AoE! Definitely get this if you can, since these Subs are very rare.
- The Counselor's Staff is a pretty good Sub for any Slash Card. The SSS/GOD effect of wiping Buffs in particular is pretty neat, despite the low chance of activating.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Constellation Convoy Space Food; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Taurus (Captain), Spica (Counselor), Regulus Assault Corps, and all other Constellation Cards.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Omega on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||Constellation Convoy Title|
|Clear the Summer Festival Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||Summer Festival Memory Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)