Constellation Convoy Zodiac 1
|Name||Constellation Convoy Zodiac 1|
|History||8/19/2019 - 9/2/2019|
|Constellation Convoy Space Food|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Boss Data
- 3 Strategy
- 4 Event Cards
- 5 Special Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Omega is weak to and Confusion.
Constellation-Type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can often get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff you and run off.
- Omega's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and attempt to Debuff you in all Stats. (Breaks Shields on higher difficulties.)
- Omega doesn't hit super hard, but is pretty Debuff-heavy. Make sure to have Buff Cards or Cards that can Reverse your Debuffs!
- To that end, Status Reflect Shields are highly recommended to protect you from all the Debuffs.
- On higher difficulties, Omega can wipe your Buffs! (And this is even before he starts Debuffing you!)
- This occurs if the Party's Stat Total is +30 or higher.
- If you manage to Confuse Omega, this won't activate.
- If anyone in the Party has an active Shield, Omega will start replacing your Shields with Damage UP. He'll also inflict it with his attacks as well!
- However, something to note is that the Buff Wipe effect takes priority over this one. Thus, as long as you stay Buffed, this effect won't pop up often.
- If the Buff Wipe and Damage UP effects don't occur at all that turn, Omega will then inflict a Sustained Debuff effect and Taunt.
- Eventually, Omega will Charge up (Strongest Galaxy Charge) and Buff itself +10 to all Stats.
- Simply inflict Confusion to stop the Release attack. Omega will then normally attack the Party and wipe its Buffs.
- Otherwise, the attack will do a good chunk of damage, break Shields, and other effects. Omega will still wipe its Buffs afterwards.
- Omega has several different Release attacks with different effects. It can either Debuff, inflict Taunt, inflict Damage UP.
- Omega will also sometimes put on a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield. Shield Breakers can remove it.
True Dragon King
- Essentially just a harder version of the fight from DK.
- The same general Strategy still applies, though consider using Evasion Shields to Evade the Preemptive Attack this time.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight is totally different as opposed to other Difficulties. As such, read the following and compose a completely different Deck.
- Omega appears alongside two Nebula Dragons.
- Don't bother attacking Omega except to inflict Confusion. He'll continually revive himself if defeated.
- The actual target you NEED to defeat is the Nebula Dragon that doesn't get Shields. (Either left or right; this varies.) Defeat that one and you'll win the fight.
- The other Nebula Dragon that gets Shields/Heals can be ignored. Like Omega, it'll revive if defeated.
- Their Preemptive Attack will break Shields, inflict -10 to all Stats and inflict random Status Effects!
- If that's not bad enough, Omega will immediately Charge up for a Release attack!
- Evasion Shields can Evade the first attack and Debuffs; you'll still potentially get hit by random Status Effects.
- The main gimmick of the fight is to try and target and defeat the main Nebula Dragon while attempting to constantly Confuse Omega.
- The main reason for this is that Omega will continually Charge up for the Release attack which is now INSTANT DEATH if allowed to go off.
- Thus, you'll want lots of Confusion Cards in your Deck to prevent the Release attack! (There's no other way to avoid it!)
- That said, expect lots of terrible stuff including having your Buffs Reversed and Damage UP!
- Queen Lady or Vermouth (Agent) are essential!
- Evasion Shields can be pretty handy for avoiding damage, but you won't be able to Evade all the bad stuff flying around.
- Otherwise, Cards that can immediately replace Damage UP Shields are handy as well.
- The Nebula Dragons can also Heal (500k), Buff (+5 All Stats), and Shield Omega as well as themselves with Iron Wall (with Overwrite Disabled attached).
- If you haven't cleared the Boss Fight after 5 Turns, Omega will Instantly Kill the Party (regardless of being Confused or any other Status).
Summer Festival of the Twelve Constellations (TDK)
- A rerun of TDK Difficulty from Summer Festival of the Twelve Constellations!
- Compared to the Zodiac 1 Event, it should be easier to deal with for the most part (given it's an older Event).
- Regulus and Spica appear as the Bosses.
- Their Preemptive Attacks will attack the Party multiple times and inflict Debuffs.
- Status Reflect is recommended as the damage is pretty low.
- If any of the Bosses gains +10 Stat Total, then they'll start Charging up the other Boss.
- The Charge can be dispelled by inflicting the proper Status Effect.
- You can also stop it by defeating one of the Bosses.
- The Release attack can break Shields and deal pretty hefty damage.
- Regulus will often attack multiple times while Spica attacks with Debuffs and sometimes Confusion or Taunt.
- Inflicting the proper Status Effect can reduce their attacks' effects.
- Once you defeat one of the Bosses, they'll start getting more agressive and change up their attacks.
- In addition, they'll start applying various Shields. Regulus will utilize Iron Wall and Fire Absorb Shields, while Spica will utilize Damage Reduction and Water Absorb Shields.
- That said, the Shields will go away after a few hits (except the Damage Reduction Shield which lasts for the Turn.
- Green Slash
- Confuse Cards: Bivouac, Hermit, etc.
- Status Reflect
- Debuff Reversal
|Crab-Type Nebula Dragon M1||50,000|
|Eagle-Type Nebula Dragon M16||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Commander's Hat||On Skill Activation, (20/25/33%) Chance to make Main Card's Skill AoE (Prevents Enhance Linking; Skill Activates at 1x Skill Power)|
|Counselor's Staff|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (20-30 / 25-35 / 30-40%) Skill Boost |
When your Stat Total is less than -5 or higher than +5, grants (30/35/40%) Skill Boost instead.
SSS Only: Adds 10% Chance to wipe enemy targets' Buffs
- The Commander's Hat is a very unique Sub that allows you to make any Card's Skill become AoE! Definitely get this if you can, since these Subs are very rare.
- The Counselor's Staff is a pretty good Sub for any Slash Card. The SSS effect of wiping Buffs in particular is pretty neat, despite the low chance of activating.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Constellation Convoy Space Food; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Taurus (Captain), Spica (Counselor), Regulus Assault Corps, and all other Constellation Cards.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Omega on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||Constellation Convoy Title|
|Clear the Summer Festival Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||Summer Festival Memory Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)