Club Bad Girls
- 1 Overview
- 2 Dungeon Info
- 3 Seasonal & Holiday Variations
- 3.1 Halloween Town
- 3.2 X'mas Town
- 3.3 New Years Bad Girls
- 3.4 Valentine Bad Girls
- 3.5 Beach Girls
Club Bad Girls is a recurring Special Dungeon that pops up on the weekends, offering chances at Marrons and Faries that give EXP and Skill Ups!.
True to its name though, the dungeon consists of primarily Girl-type enemies, with a chance of a SS-rarity Girl card that may pop up as a boss on higher difficulty levels that can be captured.
CBG is split up into several different dungeon types, though the two typical ones that show up are:
- Fairy and Girls: Skill-up Fairies will appear in the waves available for capture. Best to run if you need to level up your cards' Skills.
- Gem and Girls: Gem Marrons will appear in the waves available for capture. Best to run if you need to level up your cards.
Typically, the higher difficulty dungeons will have better quality cards available on the last wave.
As noted earlier, there is also often a SS-rarity Girl card rotated into the standard mix that may show up a boss.
Unfortunately, the chances of capturing a SS/SS+ card are quite low, typically hovering around 0.1%.
However, a number of those cards can be Charmed, which will greatly increase their Cardify Rate, making it easier to catch them.
For the most part, running CBG on the Weekends can be quite beneficial to improving your Deck, especially if you need to get your Cards' Skill Levels up.
Other Info and FAQs
- There's an Event Dungeon running....should I do CBG instead of it? Depends on the Event and if it has meaningful Fodder. For the most part, if you just need fodder for EXP, running the Event Dungeon is typically more worthwhile. If the fodder has Skill-Up material, it depends on whether or not you can make use of it. If the Event has Universal Skill-Up fodder (Gem Fairy equivalent), it's a much better use of your time to stick to the Event.
- So these SS Girls...are they really that hard to catch? As mentioned earlier, the actual capture rate is typically VERY, very low, usually hovering around 0.20%. That doesn't mean they're impossible to catch, but it's going to require luck, teamwork, and time. It could take 10 minutes or a few hours. In terms of difficulty, CBG sits on the easier end, since the Girls typically don't do much damage and you can Flush hands to stall them out. But if your primary goal is to actually capture one, you'll definitely want a stacked Party.
- What's the most efficient difficulty to run? For Fairies, definitely 48 STP as it's very time and STP efficient. For Gem, 60 STP is the way to go.
- Seasonal Variations: Depending on the month, CBG may be replaced with a seasonal variation offering special cards. The rewards are typically much better (such as Gem Fairy-type mats), but the Seasonal Cards are also more difficult to defeat and capture. They also may have an additional 90 STP difficulty for higher-level players. See below for a listing of said Dungeons.
- Star Romance: The "Boys" Version of CBG, where all the Cards that appear are essentially "Boy" Cards. Currently, it rotates out with CBG every month. Check out Star Romance for more info.
The following are the cards that appear in most CBG dungeons:
The following are SS cards that have appeared in CBG in the past as capturable cards.
Seasonal & Holiday Variations
Typically around the time of major holidays, CBG will change into a seasonal variation with different cards available for capture.
Here's a list of some of these:
Celebrate Halloween during October with Devil Fairies and Special Halloween cards that may appear as the boss of these stages!
- The various R and S cards can be Charmed and Captured.
- SS/SS+ cards CAN be captured but are immune to Charm. They also have a very rare chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you clear the Dungeon.
- Werewolf: Hits fairly hard; Status Clears and Buffs himself +3 ATK/AGI every 3 turns, while constantly Debuffing the Party's Stats.
- Franken: Hits fairly hard; Can inflict Paralysis on the Party.
- H. Nana: Can inflict Charm/Debuffs on the Party.
- H. Levi: Cannot be Debuffed; She'll clear off any Debuffs she has, but doesn't buff beyond that.
- H. Belphe: Can inflict Confusion on the Party and rarely Buff herself. Also applies random Shields (Out of Iron Wall, Status Immunity, Damage UP, and Counter) to the Party as well.
- H. Vermo: Can hit fairly hard and inflict Charm/Debuffs on the Party.
- H. Red Riding Hood: ???
- H. Gambler: Attacks the Party 1-6x, can Confuse, self-applies Sustained Buff that grants +2 AGI (sometimes), can apply Sustained Debuff on Party that decreases AGI every turn.
- H. Okuni: ???
Est. Capture Rates
- Bruto, Mami, Wuru, Crowne, Werewolf, Franken: 0.10%
- Nana, Levi, Belph, Vermouth, Wizard: 0.08%
- Red Riding Hood, Gambler, Okuni: 0.06%
- Auto-Cardify: 0.01%
- 0.01% Chance for any of the Cards to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you defeat them.
Celebrate Christmas during December with Santa Fairies and Special Christmas cards that may appear as the boss of these stages!
- The various S cards can be Charmed and Captured.
- The various SS cards cannot be Charmed.
- The various SS+ cards appear on 90 STP only.
- Little Match Girl, Devilunlun, and Mister Santa cannot be Charmed.
- Jumelles, Latio, Dryad, Sherry, Torte, Mahiru, as well as Diana, Medjed, and Otohime can be Charmed, but are very dangerous foes; they can easily wreck a Party with a combination of high-damaging and Gravity-type attacks. Beware!
Est. Capture Rates
For 90 STP Difficulty:
- SS/SS+ Cards: 0.10%
- 2015 SS+ Cards (Jumelles, Latio, Dryad): 0.08%
- 2016/2017 SS+ Cards (Sherry, Torte, Mahiru, Diana, Medjed): 0.06%
- 2018 SS+ Cards (Otohime): 0.05%
For Lower Difficulties, Capture Rate is variable based on Difficulty. (The lower the Difficulty, the lower the Capture Rate; Minimum is 0.06%.)
All Bosses (that can actually Charmed) have 60% Charm Resistance.
New Years Bad Girls
Celebrate the New Year with Gem Fairies and special Furisode Silkies!
Also earn Tickets from defeating some of the Bosses to redeem special New Years Marrones!
New Years Marrones
- When you defeat any of the above Cards, you'll earn a New Years Ticket. This can then be redeemed for a rolling a New Years Marrone.
- These special New Years Marrones not only come with a Sub Skill, but can be fed for lots of EXP or sold for lots of Gold!
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|New Years Marrone|| On Skill Activation, grants 15% Skill Boost; 50% chance to grant (20/25/30)% Skill Boost instead |
SS+/SSS Only: When your HP falls below 50%, grants 2% Damage Reduction (and +2% Increased Healing on SSS).
- The Gem Girls, Four, Miko Garnet, Persephone, Mikuru, and Ran & Akane can be Charmed.
- The Furisode Silkies can NOT be Charmed.
- Compared to other Seasonal Variations, the Cards are much easier to capture.
- However, they're about as strong as the normal CBG Bosses, so they can be killed quite easily...so use caution and be careful!
Est. Capture Rates
- Garnet, Lapis, Peridot, Furisode Silkies, Miko Garnet: 0.20%
- Four, Persephone, Mikuru: 0.18%
All Bosses (that can actually be Charmed) have 60% Charm Resistance.
Valentine Bad Girls
Celebrate Valentine's during Feburary with Chocolate Marrons and special Valentine cards that may appear as the boss of these stages!
- Hildr, Muse, and Lins can NOT be Charmed.
- Chocolat, Valentine, Valenti, Sacher, and Sakura rarely appear on 90 STP; be wary of Charming them.
- Chocolat can inflict Charm; Be wary, as she can Nuke the Party.
- Valentine can destroy Shields and occasionally Charm the Party. If you Charm her, she'll buff herself +5 ATK/AGI. Shielding the Party may trigger her Nuke attack as well.
- Valenti: ???
- Sacher: ???
- Sakura: Mostly attacks the Party with Debuffs and Charm. Sometimes breaks Shields. Has Flush Counter that deals high damage. Will often Buff +5 to all Stats if Charmed.
- Chocolatte: Has lots of attacks that ignore Shields. Attacks the party with Gravity damage, Charm, and Debuffs. She'll Buff herself +5 to all Stats if Charmed. Otherwise, as long as you stay Healed up and keep her Debuffed, she's not bad to deal with.
Est. Capture Rates
- Hildr, Muse, Lins: 0.40%
- Chocolat: 0.10%
- Valentine, Valenti, Sacher: 0.08%
- Sakura: 0.06%
All Bosses that can be Charmed have 60% Charm Resistance.
CBG with a summer flair and Ice Marrons! There's a chance that one of the Gem Girls may appear as the boss!
- Garnet, Lapis, Peridot, and Mermaid may appear from 48 STP onwards.
- The various SS+ cards only appear on 90 STP.
- Garnet, Lapis, Peridot, Pearl, Beryl, Jade and Mermaid don't have any complicated gimmicks; they shouldn't be difficult to deal with.
- Ruby, Opal, Seraphinite, Diamond, Topaz, Elsa, Anna, Scarlet, Victoria, and Tsubame can be especially dangerous foes with their Gravity attacks; be wary.
- Diamond: Has super high Defense, but low HP (~30 HP). Has Gravity attacks, can inflict Blindness, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 DEF and deals Gravity damage.
- Ruby: Has Gravity attacks, can inflict Charm, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 ATK and deals Gravity damage.
- Opal: Has Gravity attacks, can inflict Petrify, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 DEF and deals Gravity damage.
- Seraphinite: Has Gravity attacks, can inflict Sleep, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 AGI and deals Gravity damage.
- Topaz: Has Gravity attacks, Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 ATK or DEF and deals Gravity damage.
- Anna: Buffs her ATK/AGI and has Flush Counter. Can be Charmed, but she deals Gravity damage. If Charmed and at +5 AGI, clears Status and nukes the Party.
- Elsa: Buffs her ATK/DEF and has Flush Counter. Can be Charmed, but she deals Gravity damage. If Charmed and at +5 ATK, clears Status and nukes the Party.
- Scarlet: Has Gravity attacks, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 ATK and
- Victoria: Has Gravity attacks, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 DEF and deals strong damage (Can be evaded).
- If at +5 DEF, deals high-powered Shield-breaking attack (Guaranteed to hit). This continues until her DEF goes below 5.
- Tsubame: Has Gravity attacks, has Flush Counter nuke. Can be Charmed, but she clears it if at +5 AGI and deals Gravity damage.
- Xiao: If ATK or AGI +5, guaranteed & shield break nuke. If ATK or AGI +5 and charmed, clears & shield break nuke (can be Evaded). If Charmed & ATK & AGI < +5, deals Gravity 40% Max HP (can be Evaded). Has Flush Counter nuke.
Est. Capture Rates
- Garnet, Lapis, Peridot, and Mermaid: 0.20%
- Pearl, Beryl, Jade, Ruby, Opal, Seraphinite, Diamond, Topaz, Elsa, Anna, Xiao, Hera: 0.10%
- Scarlet, Victoria, and Tsubame: 0.08%