Calamity of Olympus - Gaia's Wrath
|Name||Calamity of Olympus - Gaia's Wrath|
|History||2/3/2020 - 2/17/2020|
|Old Iron Core|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards.
The Boss Gaia is weak to , , and Paralysis.
God & Hero-type Cards deal an additional 20% Damage to enemies in the Dungeon. (Non-Attackers get a Skill Boost.)
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and then run off.
Earth Goddess Gaia
- Gaia will appear alongside Dark Zeus.
- Dark Zeus is...just kinda along for the ride.
- He'll help you by attacking Gaia and Healing the Party at the end of every Turn.
- But if Zeus gets hit more than once or twice, he'll attack the Party, breaking your Shields and inflicting Debuffs. (Always aim at Gaia regardless if you attack or not!)
- That said, you can't kill him (he's got sky-high Defense), so you can just safely ignore him and focus your attacks on Gaia.
- Gaia's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party. (Can be blocked via Iron Wall.)
- For the most part, she'll constantly spam Unbreakable Iron Wall Shields on herself.
- Shield Breakers are highly recommended. Otherwise, the Shield does have a limited # of ticks, so you can brute force it with Multiply Enhancers.
- Gaia will attack the Party with attacks that primarily Debuff. These often break Shields though, making most Shields pretty limited.
- However, she may sometimes inflict a Sustained Debuff effect on the Party. This can be nasty as it not only Debuffs, but can also inflict Blindness! (This seems to be a Debuff Counter of sorts?)
- As such, Status Reflect/Immunity is pretty useful to try and avoid the effects of the Sustained Debuff/Blind. (Though sometimes you'll be screwed if Dark Zeus breaks your Shields.)
- If you manage to Paralyze Gaia, she'll reset her Buffs, not use the Sustained Debuff, and have her attacks weakened.
- After a few Turns, Gaia will Charge up and Buff herself +10 to all Stats and gain a Blue Aura.
- If you manage to Paralyze her, it stop the Release attack and she'll just attack normally.
- Otherwise, the Release attack deals high damage, breaks Shields, and greatly Debuffs.
True Dragon King
- The fight stays mostly the same apart from Gaia having increased HP and her Shield now having 10 ticks.
- That said, as long as you keep Gaia Paralyzed, you shouldn't have too much trouble.
Old True Dragon King
- A rerun of TDK for Calamity of Olympus.
- Poseidon, Hercules, and Hippolyta appear on Wave 1.
- Thanatos appears on Wave 2.
- Hades and the Bust of Zeus appear on Boss Wave.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight with Gaia is completely different this time around and is possibly one of the most difficult fights yet!
- Unlike previous fights, Gaia appears alone for this fight, but now with a staggering ~12 Million HP!!!
- The gimmick for this fight then is a very tricky one...
- You'll need to try and break Gaia's Shield and Paralyze her every turn that you're able to.
- But the twist is that Gaia has numerous Counter Attacks depending on what you try to do!!!
- As such, the key to break Gaia's Shield and Paralyze her without activating her various Counterattacks. (You'll need to make hands like Two Pair, Three Card, Four Card, Full House, etc.)
- Her Counters as listed as such:
- No Pair Counter
- One Pair Counter
- Straight Counter
- Flush Counter
- Damage UP Counter
- Enhance Counter - This bears special mention as Subs that activate multiple times or Prevent Enhance Linking can trigger this as well. (The exception to this are Heal Cards with such Subs; those are fine as they don't trigger the Counter.)
- Gaia will spend the fight constantly attacking the Party for 99% Max HP Gravity damage and -10 to all Stats. She'll also constantly reapply an Status Reflect Shield (Overwrite Disabled) and Buff herself +10 to all Stats.
- Inflicting Paralysis will reduce the Gravity damage to 50%.
- If you manage to break Gaia's Shield and Paralyze her, then the Gravity damage is reduced to 10%. Gaia will then self-inflict 1.8 Million HP damage.
- If things weren't bad enough, you're also on a 7 Turn time limit. If you fail to defeat Gaia in 7 Turns, she will INSTANTLY KILL the Party.
- That said, there's two ways to go about this fight:
- The first is to simply trigger the Counters anyways and attempt to deal as much damage you can every turn. You'll want Gehenna and Cards that can Reverse Debuffs if you're gonna go this route. However, you'll have to Heal to Full HP every turn or risk death via the Counter attack. Gehenna works pretty well in this fight due to Gaia's huge HP, but he'll lose effectiveness after a few turns.
- The second is to simply avoid the Counters and try and break Gaia's Shield and Paralyze her. Of course, this is pretty difficult on its own, but the only flaw with this method is that even if you manage to do it for 7 Turns in a row, you'll fall just short of killing Gaia. (Meaning you'll have to find some way of dealing damage in there some place.)
- Needless to say, this is a VERY unforgiving fight and you don't have much room for mistakes.
- Stab Cards
- Cards that can inflict Paralysis
- Status Reflect/Immunity
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
The Bust of Zeus (Himself) can be obtained from Accumulated Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Omnipotent Iron Balls|| When Main Card is God, grants (10/15/20%)-30% Skill Boost and +1 AGI |
SSS Only: Grants 1% Damage Reduction against Fire attacks
|Earth Goddess' Ring|| When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost |
When your Stat Total is Negative, (10/15/20%) Chance to Steal +1 of all Stats from the target
SSS Only: When your Stat Total is Positive, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
|Bust of Zeus (Himself)||When Main Card is A and Green, grants 10-20% Damage Reduction (On Straight+, grants 10-30% Skill Boost)|
- The Omnipotent Iron Balls are a decent Sub for any God Support card you have. It's on par with more recent Subs, so it's not bad.
- The Earth Goddess' Ring is a pretty great Sub for any Stab Card you might have. The SSS version makes it more attractive as it basically acts as a 35-40% Skill Boost if your Stat Total is Positive. The Stat Steal is pretty situational since your Stat Total has to be Negative, so don't count on it to work often.
- The Bust of Zeus is an interesting Damage Reduction Sub that can offer a Skill Boost on Straight+. Decent if you're lacking Damage Reduction Subs, but you're restricted to Green Cards on A.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Gaia on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Eagle Z-God" Title|
|Defeat Hades on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Hello Humans" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)