Calamity of Olympus
|Name||Calamity of Olympus |
Calamity of Olympus: GIGANTO-MAKHIA (2nd Run)
|History||1/16/2017 - 1/30/2017 |
4/23/2018 - 5/7/2018
|Old Iron Core|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
Hades replaces Thanatos as the Boss from Demon Difficulty onward.
Wave 1 & 2
- Spend Wave 1 Buffing up and such while fighting off Hercules, Hippolyta, and/or Poseidon.
- On Wave 2, Thanatos appears as a midboss. Fortunately he doesn't have much HP...
- Thantos will use his Preemptive Attack to attack the Party and possibly apply a Sustained Debuff effect that lasts for 3 turns.
- The Sustained Debuff effect will Debuff your ATK (and AGI on higher difficulties) at the end of every turn. However, if you are Debuffed by the effect, Thanatos will gain the Buffs you lost!
- That said, you definitely want to try and overwrite it with another Sustain effect or prevent it with Status Reflect/Immunity.
- Thanatos' first attack will typically steal Buffs from your Party. (Ironically, the best way to fight Thanatos is to try and avoid Buffing before facing him.)
- If Thanatos reaches +5 in all Stats for more than a turn, he'll start unleashing powerful attacks that inflict lots of damage and can break Shields! Debuff cards are a must!
- Rarely, Thanatos will also inflict Seal with some of his attacks.
- Thanatos has a nasty Release attack that will activate if your combined Cards (via W-Link, Loki, Dark Matter, etc.) Debuff or Attack him more than 4 times in a turn. If he manages to get considerably Buffed, it's capable of wiping your Party.
- If you manage to Paralyze Thanatos, this will prevent him from using his Release attack (watch for the Yellow text), and help avoid some of his nastier stuff.
- Rarely, if you attack Thanatos will too many Stab attacks in a turn, he'll apply a Stab Absorption Shield that will last for one turn. (Paralyzing him will disable the Shield.)
- Shields are highly useful against Thanatos, as he won't break them unless he gets Buffed to the max or you trigger his Release attack; Strong Counter Shields such as from Kidomaru or Strength are very effective. Evasion Shields also work quite well.
- Don't underestimate Thanatos; he can still deal quite a bit of damage and hamper you considerably with Debuffs and his Sustained Debuff.
- Be especially careful on higher difficulties, as Thanatos can deal a LOT of damage if you're not careful!
- Hades will appear alongside a Bust of Zeus.
- The Bust of Zeus has a TON of HP and will Heal itself for ~10 Million HP every so often. There's no point trying to attempt to destroy it.
- It's mostly there to just support the Party with advice and such. When Hades is defeated, it'll run off.
- She'll use her Preemptive Attack to break Shields and possibly inflict Petrification to the Party.
- You'll want to get rid of the Petrification ASAP, as Hades will inflict major damage to any ally that's Petrified.
- If you manage to Paralyze Hades, it can often cause her to miss her turn. (Just don't do it too much.)
- When Zeus talks in Yellow Text and you see 麻痺 mentioned, do NOT Paralyze Hades on the next turn, or she'll use a Counter Attack against you.
- Once Hades falls below 50%, her attacks will intensify; try to finish her quickly!
- Eventually, Hades will prepare a powerful Release attack (Giganto Charge - Yellow Text); if you manage to Paralyze her, it'll prevent the attack!
- This is noticeable by the Red Aura Hades will take on; Zeus will also tell you to Paralyze her to prevent the upcoming attack.
- The Giganto Charge has 3 Levels of attack:
- Lv1: Medium Damage
- Lv2: Medium Damage + Seal
- Lv3: (Blue Aura) Very High Damage + Shield Break + Paralysis
- While Status Reflect Shields can be somewhat useful, Evasion Shields will prevent the majority of Hades' attacks. If you got Okuni, put her to use!
True Dragon King
- TDK is split into two separate Dungeons; One based on the last run with Thanatos as the boss, and another one with Hades as the boss.
- The Hades dungeon is mostly a harder version of previous difficulties. Stick with the same general Strategy and you'll come out on top!
- The Thanatos dungeon is a repeat of the previous Event's TDK Dungeon. The Strategy for Thanatos covers most everything to look out for.
- Stab Cards
- Cards that can inflict Paralysis
- Debuff Cards (or Buff Wipers)
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
The Bust of Zeus (Himself) can be obtained from Accumulated Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Demon Sword Destrudo|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (30/30-35/35%) Skill Boost and (1/2/3%) Lifesteal on Straight+|
(When target is a God, grants 35-40% Skill Boost and 5% Lifesteal instead)* (SSS Only)
|Hidden Helmet Pluton|| When Main Card is Red and has Buff Skill, grants (10-20/15-20/20-30%) Skill Boost |
(If subbed alongside two other Red Cards, grants 1/2/3% Status Avoidance)
|Bust of Zeus (Himself)||When Main Card is A and Green, grants 10-20% Damage Reduction (On Straight+, grants 10-30% Skill Boost)|
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000|| 10 Black Medals |
10 Black Medals