Black Witch Awakening
|Name||Black Witch Awakening|
|History||3/20/2017 - 4/3/2017|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina
- SP Boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
|Super Dragon Emperor
Vesty is weak to , Taunt, and Confusion
- Vesty will come with two minions (Phantom, Sheeto, or Crove) to assist her in battle:
- While they can be defeated, they will come back on the next turn. They will flee when Vesty is defeated.
- If they manage to attack, they'll attack the Party, Debuff the Party, and Buff themselves while also Healing and Buffing Vesty.
- Vesty will also frequently sacrifice them to either put Damage UP on the Party or to execute two strong single-target attacks that can break Shields and inflict Seal.
- As long as one minion is alive, she can still sacrifice it; both have to be defeated to prevent the sacrifice from occurring.
- For her Preemptive Attack, Vesty will attack the Party and inflict Taunt. Her minions will also attack and Debuff you as well.
- Vesty will apply Debuffs with her attacks as well as inflicting a number of Status Effects including Blindness, Taunt, Sleep, and Petrify. Status Reflect or Immunity Shields will get plenty of use in this fight.
- If you manage to inflict Taunt or Confusion on Vesty, she'll attack her minions and herself, and then attack the Party. She'll then also apply one of various Shields (Damage Reduction, Iron Wall, Status Reflect, etc.). Due to the frequent Shields, Shield Breakers will handy to have.
- Keeping Vesty Taunted or Confused is quite beneficial since she won't use her Status Attack on the Party. (However, if you inflict Confusion/Taunt on her 2-3 turns in a row, she'll instead attack the Party directly and break their Shields.)
- If you Debuff Vesty too much, she'll absorb the Party's Buffs to Buff herself back up!
- Cards that can Buff or help remove Debuffs will be very useful; the longer the fight drags on, the more likely your Stats will be in the negatives. (Especially on the higher difficulties where the Debuffs are stronger.)
Super Dragon Emperor
- This fight is a MUCH harder one than previous difficulties. In addition, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
- As before, Vesty still comes with her two Minions.
- For her Preemptive Attack, Vesty will attack the Party, break your Shields, and inflict Taunt. Her minions will also attack and Debuff you as well. She'll also apply Damage Reduction Shields (Overwrite Disabled) to herself and her minions.
- The Debuffs are more intense than before, and coupled with Vesty hitting much harder spells a bad time.
- In addition, the Shields in the fight now gain Overwrite Disabled, so Damage UP Cards can't be used to overwrite the Shields. Shield Breakers are a must.
- Vesty will still sacrifice her minions, but this now has the added effect of her Absorbing their Buffs!
- Like before, you can kill the minions to stop the extra attacks, though this will cause Vesty to use different attacks. Regardless, they'll still come back.
- Vesty will be getting lots of Buffs. If she hits +5 in all Stats, she'll begin to Charge up for a Release attack.
- You'll need to greatly Debuff Vesty to prevent the attack from going off.
- However, even if you fail to prevent the Release attack, you can still guard against it with Shields.
- Cards that can wipe/reverse Debuffs are very handy to have. Especially Cards that can wipe Enemy Buffs. (Or have strong Debuff Cards.)
- Status Reflect: Iroha, Hades, Star, Hibiscus, etc.
- Taunt Cards: Loki, Amon, Anubis, Hawk, etc.
- Confusion Cards: Colt, Henrietta, Jeanne, Nyarlathotep, etc.
- Support: Girim, Ame no Uzume, Hermit
- Shield Breakers: Henrietta, A.Delice, etc.
This dungeon can drop materials used in Awakening System and Orb System. Also, high rank Marrons and Fairys may drop.
Additionally, special Limited Orbs may drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon.
| Caustic Flame Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When 3 or more allies are inflicted with Status Effects, grants 3% Skill Boost (Limited to Red Cards only)|
| Caustic Flame Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When 3 or more allies are inflicted with Status Effects, grants 5% Skill Boost (Limited to Red Cards only)|
| Caustic Specter Lv1
|★★||2||HP +50, grants 3% Skill Boost; -8% Status Avoidance|
| Caustic Specter Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +50, grants 5% Skill Boost; -10% Status Avoidance|
| Haunted Mourning Lv1
|★★||2||Upon taking Damage during the turn, 10% chance to grant +2 ATK to the Party, but take 3% Increased Damage Taken|
| Haunted Mourning Lv2
|★★★||2||Upon taking Damage during the turn, 20% chance to grant +2 ATK to the Party, but take 3% Increased Damage Taken|
| Witch's Grudge
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, When inflicted with a Status Effect, grants 10% Skill Boost. (Limited to Red Cards only)|
For Super Dragon Emperor Difficulty, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
The following special Limited Orbs have a rare chance to drop upon clearing the Dungeon on SDE.
| Caustic Flame Lv3
| Caustic Specter Lv3
| Haunted Mourning Lv3
| Black Witch's Grudge
|★★★★★||3||ATK +220, When inflicted with a Status Effect, grants 12% Skill Boost. (Limited to Red Cards only)|