Berserk - Tower of Conviction
|Name||Tower of Conviction|
|History||10/23/2017 - 11/6/2017|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
The boss Mozgus is weak to
For this Dungeon, there are some altered mechanics. Namely, the BET Button has been replaced by an Action Button.
When the Dungeon begins, Players are assigned one of three different Actions which they can use once the Action Gauge has filled up by attacking enemies.
|Cannon (大砲)||Inflicts strong damage and breaks Shields; useful for avoiding Mozgus' Release attack.|
|Stone Throw (石を投げる)||Inflicts weak damage but inflicts Debuffs; also useful for avoiding Mozgus' Release attack.|
|Fairy Scales (妖精の鱗片)||Heals the Party for a small amount of HP (8~10%).|
The Cannon will be assigned to one person (usually the Host) as well as the Stone Throw. Up to three other people will have the Fairy Scales.
When you clear the Dungeon, you may obtain a Incubus Ticket.
This can be used to make the enemies in the Dungeon stronger, but you also get more EXP/Gold for defeating them. Additionally, it also increases the drop rate of Behelits.
Once activated, it'll work for 20 minutes and only applies to this Dungeon. You'll also need to host as well, but other people can invade and benefit from the effects.
- Mozgus' Preemptive Attack will break Shields, so any Preemptive Shields are useless.
- On his first turn, Mozgus will attack several times, Debuffing the Party and potentially inflicting Seal.
- Mozgus will frequently Buff himself greatly every turn; this is especially noticeable on higher difficulties.
- Some of his other attacks can inflict Debuffs, break Shields, or inflict Paralysis.
- Mozgus has two Release Attacks that you should definately try to avoid at all costs:
- The first comes when Mozgus says [我が信仰の源！！] and will apply a Shield (typically Iron Wall); if you don't break the Shield by the next turn, he'll use his Release attack and deal lots of damage! (Note that inflicting Damage UP will NOT prevent this.)
- The second comes when Mozgus' DEF reaches +5; if you don't Debuff him by the next turn, he'll unleash a powerful Release attack that deals heavy Gravity damage and Paralyzes. Afterwards, he'll wipe his Buffs.
- On higher difficulties, Mozgus can get very dangerous if you let him Buff up or keep his Shields on. Try to stay Healed up at all times!
- Status Reflect/Immunity can be very useful for preventing Mozgus' Debuffs and Status Effects from landing.
- Red Slash: Machika, Coyote, Nikita, Guts, etc.
- Shield Breakers: Susanoo, Guts, Casca, etc.
- Debuff Cards: Ame no Uzume, Izanami, Casca, etc.
- Status Reflect/Immunity: Star, Shiranui, Iroha, etc.
- Dragonslayer: When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ (When target is a 3rd Wave Boss, grants 35-40% Skill Boost instead)
Accumulated Point Rewards
Behelits may drop from the Dungeon Chest upon clearing the Dungeon. Collect them and evolve them to create a strong Sub Card!
You'll need 12 Behelits to fully evolve one to SSS.
- Behelit: When Main Card's Skill Activates, (20/25/33%) Chance to activate Skill (1/2/3) times.
Collab Gacha & Login Cards
The following cards can be obtained from the Berserk Collab Gacha running throughout the Event:
Additionally, Isidro can be obtained during the special Login Campaign running throughout the Event.
Fodder is Puck. He gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards.
He also acts as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills! (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|