Beginning of Camelot
|Name||Beginning of Camelot|
|History||2/11/2019 - 2/25/2019|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
Defeating one of the two enemies and leaving the other alive will cause them to Buff the Party and run off afterwards.
The Boss Uther Pendragon is weak to , , and Taunt
Knight Cards will deal an additional 1.2x damage as well. (For Non-Attack Cards, their Skill Power is increased.)
- Uther's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and inflict Debuffs and possibly Taunt.
- On higher difficulties, he can also inflict a Sustained Debuff effect.
- Uther's attacks will mostly Debuff the Party. He can also inflict Debuffs quite a bit as well.
- On higher difficulties, he can also Reverse your Buffs!! (This can be prevented via Status Reflect or Immunity; though you'll need at least 4 ticks of Status Reflect to fully prevent this.)
- Uther also has a Charge mechanic; every 3 turns, he'll perform a Mandragora Charge and Buff himself +10 to all Stats.
- This has 2 Stages; the 1st Stage deals high damage, and the 2nd one can inflict very high damage (nearly fatal on higher difficulties). Uther will reset his Stats after the 2nd Stage attack.
- Inflict Taunt on Uther to prevent the Release attack!
- If you inflict Taunt on Uther and he's not Charging up, this can cause him to reset his Stats and skip his turn mostly. (It also delays the Charge action by a turn.)
- If you inflict Taunt on Uther 2 turns in a row, he will Counter with a strong attack and Buff himself +10 to all Stats.
- Uther will also slap on a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield pretty frequently.
- The Damage Reduction on this Shield is fairly high, and the Strong Counter can hurt on higher difficulties. Shield Breakers/Bypassers or Anti-Shield Cards are recommended.
- Unlike other Events, Status Immunity is greatly preferred for this fight. Cards like Pinoko and Hipopo are very helpful!
- That said, Status Reflect can still be quite useful as Uther's attacks don't break Shields, so he can often Debuff and Taunt himself.
- The first two Waves remain the same as before. Take your time to Buff up.
- For the Boss Fight, Uther now appears alongside Merlin (Dragon Prophet).
- For their Preemptive Attack, Uther will attack the Party (Iron Wall is effective) while Merlin will attempt to inflict random Status Effects. Merlin will then apply an Iron Wall Shield and Sustained Buff effect on himself.
- Uther remains mostly the same as before, but hits much harder and will go into his Charge state much sooner.
- Inflicting Taunt no longer causes him to skip a turn. You'll still need it stop his Release attack!
- The 2nd Stage of his Charge now inflicts INSTANT DEATH (100% HP damage) if it's allowed to go off. Beware!
- If you manage to kill Merlin and Uther's still alive, his Shield will eventually gain Overwrite Disabled. (So if you were cheesing with Damage UP, it won't work now!)
- Merlin remains as annoying as ever, bombarding the Party with Debuffs and random Status Effects. (Thankfully, he doesn't hit quite as hard as Uther.)
- If you inflict Damage UP on Merlin and he's still alive, he'll counter with a very high damaging attack!
- If you manage to kill Uther and Merlin's still alive, his Iron Wall Shield will gain Overwrite Disabled. (So if you were cheesing with Damage UP, it won't work now!)
- On top of that, Merlin's attack on the next turn (denoted with Yellow Text) will inflict INSTANT DEATH (100% HP damage). Break Merlin's Shield to prevent the attack!!!
- That said, it's highly advised to focus on killing Merlin first, then Uther. Otherwise, killing Merlin can very difficult.
- Red Claw: Uther Pendragon, Palamedes, Nana, Shisa, etc.
- Taunt Cards: Adramelech, Palamedes, Girim, etc.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers
- Status Clearing
- Status Reflect/Immunity
- Debuff Clear/Reversal
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of three special Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Chosen Excalibur|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (20-30/20-40/30-40%) Skill Boost |
When Main Card is also Knight, grants +(1/1/2) ATK.
|Aroundight|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40%) Skill Boost |
When attacking a Green target, (20/33/50)% Chance to reduce their DEF by -1
Fodder are Castles. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards including King Arthur, Percy, Kay, Lady of the Lake, Guinevere and Merlin (Dragon Prophet).
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
兵士級 (24 STP)
|3000||10 Black Medals|
従者級 (60 STP)
|8000||200 Dragon Medals|
騎士級 (72 STP)
|10000||10 Black Medals|
貴族級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
諸侯級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
キング級 (168 STP)