Battlefield of One Thousand and One Nights
|Name||Battlefield of One Thousand and One Nights|
|History||11/9/2020 - 11/23/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
A great battle has erupted!
Cardify Skills are disabled.
The Boss King Shahryar (Battlefield) is weak to and Sleep.
Battlefield King Shahryar
- WARNING: Do NOT bring Damage UP Cards!!! On God+ difficulties, King Shahryar will specifically counter this by FULLY RECOVERING his HP as well as inflicting random Status Effects on the Party.
- Shahryar's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break your Shields.
- Shahryar's attacks can be pretty annoying...
- He'll frequently break your Shields as well as applying Damage UP.
- He can also wipe your Buffs! However, if you manage to put Shahryar to Sleep, this will prevent the Buff Wipe.
- Shahryar will also annoy you by frequently applying a Status Immunity Shield.
- You'll need Shield Breakers to remove the Shield. On the plus side, it doesn't have Damage Reduction!
- Every few turns, Shahryar will Charge up for a Release attack and Buff himself +10 to all Stats.
- Evasion Shields can Evade this attack! It can't hurt to have a card or two with these. (Especially to replace Damage UP)
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, the SDE fight has different mechanics in place and is considerably harder than previous difficulties.
- King Shahryar has greatly increased HP. On top of that, you have a 7 Turn limit to defeat him.
- Every turn that's not his Release attack, Shahryar will attack the Party for 99% Max HP damage and break Shields. He'll also throw out Debuffs and random Status Effects as well.
- You'll want Strong Healing cards that can fully Heal the Party since staying at Full HP is a must!
- Damage UP Counter: If you inflict Damage UP on Shahryar, he'll counter by INSTANTLY KILLING the Party.
- In case you didn't get the message on God+ difficulties, DO NOT BRING DAMAGE UP CARDS!!!
- Shahryar's Release attack will now deal 100% HP damage (making it an insta-kill attack)
- The only way to cancel this attack is to get all of his Stats to -5!
- A rerurn of the fight from One Thousand and One Nights.
- Either King Shahryar or Shah Zaman will appear as the Boss.
- If you attack King Shahryar with 8+ attacks involving Enhance cards, he'll counter by applying Damage UP and random Status Effects.
- Shah Zaman loves to break your Shields and greatly Buff himself.
- King Shahryar and Shah Zaman appear together for the Boss Wave.
- Unlike previous difficulties, you now have to fight both Bosses at the same time!
- Their Preemptive Attack will inflict 99% HP damage and heavily Debuff the Party!
- The Bosses are very Debuff-heavy, so cards that can Reverse Debuffs are pretty much required (Queen Lady, Makura-gaeshi, etc.)
- Unlike previous difficulties, the Bosses won't counterattack if you inflict Damage UP. (Use it to your advantage...you'll need it!)
- Try to focus down one of the Bosses first to make things a bit easier.
- Red/Green Slash
- Sleep Cards
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers
- Evasion Shields
|Magical Flute Sorcerer||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Ganymedian Relics|| When Main Card is Blue, grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost and (10/20/33%) Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking |
SSS Only: When your HP is less than 50%, grants 100% Chance to Prevent Enhance Linking
|Traveler's Gifts||When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40%) Skill Boost and (10/15/20%) Chance to inflict Sleep on the target|
- The Ganymedian Relics are a pretty good Sub for Blue cards that gives a decent Skill Boost and has a chance to Prevent Enhance Linking. However, it shines at SSS where the Prevent Enhance Linking effect is guaranteed to go off if you're below 50% HP; perfect for high-difficulty bosses!
- The Traveler's Gifts are a great Sub for Red Attack cards, giving a good Skill Boost and a small chance to inflict Sleep on foes; perfect for this dungeon!
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a few Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title and other rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 10 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 20 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 40 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 50 Times (Any Difficulty)||"Ruler of the World" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||" ??? " Title|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)