|Name||Basilisk - The Kouga Ninja Scrolls (Challenge Dungeon)|
|History||7/24/2020 - 8/3/2020|
|All Awakening Materials|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your Max STP
- SP Boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
4★ through 12★ do NOT require a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
Gennosuke Kouga is weak to , , Taunt, and Ninja-type cards.
- For 4★-12★, there's very little strategy required as Gennosuke goes down relatively easy enough.
- For his Preemptive Attack, Gennosuke will attack the Party and break their Shields. He'll also greatly Buff himself.
- Gennosuke will mostly attack the party with single AoE attacks that can inflict heavy Debuffs.
- On top of this, he can also frequently wipe your Buffs!
- However, most of his attacks can be avoided with Evasion Shields! (These are also the only effective Shields to use.)
- If the Party isn't inflicted with Status Effects, Gennosuke can occasionally inflict Random Status Effects to the Party. Watch out!
- If you manage to inflict Taunt, it'll cause Gennosuke to skip his turn and then apply a Status Immunity Shield.
- However, if you Taunt him 2+ turns in row, he'll Counterattack for high damage. (On higher difficulties, this is an Instant Kill attack!!!)
- The Status Immunity Shield should prevent you from doing this. Just be careful. The counterattack can be Evaded at least.
- Eventually, Gennosuke will begin to Charge up for a Release attack.
- Simply inflict Taunt to stop the Release attack.
- If the Lv1 Release attack is allowed to go off, he'll deal high damage, break Shields, and Absorb/Wipe your Buffs. Gennosuke will then Charge to Lv2.
- The Lv2 Release attack will deal high damage and break Shields (guaranteed to hit). Gennosuke will then wipe his Charges.
- Flush Counter: High Damage + Heavy Debuffs
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title!
|Clear the Dungeon 10 times (Any Difficulty; Total)||"Kouga Clan" Title|
This dungeon can drop ALL Awakening Materials used in Awakening System as well as Orbs. Also, high rank Marrones, Rings, and Fairies may drop.
Orbs and Awakening Materials will only drop from Demon difficulty (24★) onwards.
You can also obtain Special Orbs unique to this Challenge Dungeon!
Demon Difficulty will only drop Lv1-3 Orbs, and Dragon will only drop Lv1-4 Orbs. You can get up to Lv5 Orbs from God or higher.
The lower Lv Orbs have a fairly high chance to drop when clearing the Dungeon. The higher Lv Orbs are considerably rarer drops though.
| Basilisk Orb A Lv1
|★★★||1||ATK +30; When there are 4 or more cards in the played hand, grants 1% Skill Boost.|
| Basilisk Orb A Lv2
|★★★||1||ATK +35; When there are 4 or more cards in the played hand, grants 1% Skill Boost.|
| Basilisk Orb A Lv3
|★★★||2||ATK +100; When there are 4 or more cards in the played hand, grants 2% Skill Boost.|
| Basilisk Orb A Lv4
|★★★★★||3||ATK +190; When there are 4 or more cards in the played hand, grants 4% Skill Boost.|
| Basilisk Orb A Lv5
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200; When there are 4 or more cards in the played hand, grants 5% Skill Boost.|
| Basilisk Orb B Lv1
|★★★||1||HP +30; When played in the hand and you take damage, grants 1% Damage Reduction and 20% chance to Heal Party for 1% HP.|
| Basilisk Orb B Lv2
|★★★||1||HP +30; When played in the hand and you take damage, grants 1% Damage Reduction and 20% chance to Heal Party for 2% HP.|
| Basilisk Orb B Lv3
|★★★||2||HP +100; When played in the hand and you take damage, grants 1% Damage Reduction and 33% chance to Heal Party for 3% HP.|
| Basilisk Orb B Lv4
|★★★★★||3||HP +190; When played in the hand and you take damage, grants 2% Damage Reduction and 33% chance to Heal Party for 4% HP.|
| Basilisk Orb B Lv5
|★★★★★||3||HP +200; When played in the hand and you take damage, grants 2% Damage Reduction and 33% chance to Heal Party for 5% HP.|