Basilisk - The Kouga Ninja Scrolls
|History||7/20/2020 - 8/3/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
The Boss Yakushiji Tenzen is weak to and Taunt.
Ninja-type cards also deal an additional 20% Damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two waves.
- You must defeat both foes to move on.
- Tenzen's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for mid-to-high damage. (Can be blocked via Iron Wall.)
- Tenzen will mostly attack the Party with strong attacks that inflict Debuffs and may inflict Status Effects (Confusion, Petrify, etc.)
- He'll also frequently put up Iron Wall Shields which have multiple ticks. Shield Breakers/Bypassers are recommended.
- After his 1st Turn, Tenzen will Charge up and Buff himself +10 to all Stats. (This is often preceded by him trying to wipe the Party's Buffs.)
- Simply inflict Taunt to force him to skip his turn and wipe his Buffs.
- Unlike other Release attacks, this one's a bit different as he'll attack twice before Charging to Lv2.
- The Lv1 Attacks can break Shields and inflict Status Effects. He'll also wipe your Buffs as well.
- The Lv2 and Lv3 Attacks are pretty much the same; after he goes through all of his attacks, he'll reset his Stats.
True Dragon King
- Mostly the same as before, but the Debuffs are more intense (particularly on Waves 1 & 2).
Super Dragon Emperor
- Mostly the same as previous difficulties, but with a few changes that will require you to change your Deck a bit.
- Tenzen has a LOT more HP than previously (about on par with typical SDE Bosses); it's gonna be a long fight.
- Tenzen's Shields are now Unbypassable/Unbreakable! You'll need Cards that can inflict Damage UP to break through his Shields!
- In addition, where Tenzen's Shields were multi-tick before, they last for an entire turn now.
- Tenzen's attacks also hit significantly harder. Wipe his Buffs or greatly Debuff him to prevent him from taking huge chunks out of your Party!
- Status Reflect or Evasion Shields are effective. Status Reflect can bounce his Debuffs, whereas Evasion Shields can Evade many of his attacks.
- Unlike other SDE fights, there's no Turn Limit, so take your time and remember to try and Taunt him when he Charges up for his Release attacks.
- Green/Blue Slash
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers
- Damage UP
- Taunt Cards
- Okoki and Kisaragi Saemon synergize well together by acting as excellent Attack Subs. Slap them together on a Card and they'll work wonders!
- Chikuma Koshirou actually acts as a decent counter card for this Event (if you're new or lacking other Green Slash cards). His Sub is pretty decent, but that's it.
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of four Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Gennosuke's Flute|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost |
SS+/SSS: When Subbed alongside at least 1 Ninja Card, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
|Oboro's Hand Fan||When Main Card is a Ninja, Heals self for (1/3/5%) HP and (20/25/33%) to activate Main Card's Skill 3x|
- Gennosuke's Flute is a pretty great Universal Attack Sub for any attacker you might have. If you have it Subbed alongside at least one Ninja Card, it gets +5% added to the Minimum Skill Boost.
- Oboro's Hand Fan on the other hand, is pretty lacking. Ninja Support cards are pretty few in number, and the effects themselves aren't exactly anything mind-blowing.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The following can be rolled from the Basilisk Collab Gacha:
In addition, the following Cards can be purchased from the Item Shop from their respective Card Pack for 100 Dragon Stones each.
Fodder are ???. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent!!!)
As such, this is extremely good Fodder to farm for!
There's a few Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get special Titles!
|Clear the Dungeon 30 times (Any Difficulty; Total)||"Iga Clan" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty||SS Gacha Ticket|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue||Forehead Jewel|
|Clear SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)