BIOHAZARD x Dragon Poker
|BIOHAZARD x Dragon Poker|
|Name||BIOHAZARD x Dragon Poker|
|Type||Collab Event, Accumulated Score|
|History||4/25/2016 - 5/9/2016|
BIOHAZARD x Dragon Poker!!!
First two waves consist of associated Event Cards.
The boss, Tyrant T-103, is weak to and .
However, William Birkin may appear as the boss instead. He's weak to and .
Defeating him will give you additional Points.
Unlike your typical Dungeon, this Collab Dungeon has some altered mechanics that you need to be aware of.
- Your HP bar is replaced with a EKG Monitor (a la the old RE games). It keeps track of your condition: Fine (Green; Healthy), Caution (Yellow to Orange to Red; Low on HP), and Virus (Purple; HP condition is hidden, other effects). Make sure to heal yourself and your Party accordingly to stay alive.
- A Virus Gauge has been added to the left of the screen. When you get hit by certain enemy attacks, the gauge will increase. Once it hits Lv1, you become infected by the T-Virus. By using Vaccines or Status Immunity Shields, you can reduce the gauge. But if your Virus Level gets too high, it'll start to apply negative effects such as Increased Damage, broken Shouts, and hiding your HP Condition. The Virus Gauge maxes out at Lv3.
- Adding to the above, you start out with 10 Vaccines and can purchase more with Points. One Vaccine costs 10,000 Points each. You can apply the Vaccines to yourself and your Friends to keep everyone healthy.
- The Tyrant will mostly just hit hard and inflict Debuffs.
- Throughout the fight, the Tyrant will power up to Buff itself and intensify its attacks. Debuffs are useful to counter this.
- On higher difficulties, be wary of the Tyrant's HP%; if you force him into a power up transition while your Party is weak, he may end up killing them.
- He'll also infrequently break Shields; Shields can be of some usefulness though as the Tyrant does hit pretty hard.
- Birkin has 4 forms to go through; once he reaches a certain threshold of HP or loses all his HP in one form, he'll transform into another with full HP.
- Debuffs are pretty useful against Birkin as he'll keep his Debuffs between forms.
- Once he transforms into his 4th and Final Form, Birkin can absorb the Party's stats and Buff himself immensely.
- He can also inflict Debuffs and Paralysis with some of his attacks.
- He'll also infrequently break Shields; Shields can be of some usefulness though as Birkin does hit pretty hard.
Collab Gacha Cards
The following cards can be obtained through rolling the Collab Gacha:
The fodder for this dungeon are Handgun Bullets. These give 2x EXP to all Event Cards.
These also act as Skill-Up fodder for ANY Skill. (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
- 初級 (24 stam): 5 Black Medals
- 中級 (40 stam): 100 Dragon Medals
- 上級 (60 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 鬼級 (72 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 雷級 (84 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜級 (96 stam): 100 Dragon Medals
- 神級 (114 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜王級 (132 stam): 3 Goddess Fairies