Awakening of the Three Domains
|Name||Awakening of the Three Domains|
|History||3/7/2016 - 3/21/2016|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina
- SP Boost is not allowed.
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
|Super Dragon Emperor
The bosses rotate daily according to the element of the day.
- Flame Lord Weak to
- Flame Lord's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and may inflict Taunt. Preemptive Iron Wall will block this and it's recommended to have Batista subbed.
- His other attacks can also inflict Taunt. Beware of the increased SP costs!
- Every so often, Flame Lord will charge up and unleash an attack that will break Shields.
- Despite this, Shields are useful to utilize; just watch for the turns where he's likely to break Shields (typically the turn after his "Swirl of Fire").
- Even then, nearly all of his attacks can be avoided with Evasion Shields.
- Aqua Lord Weak to
- Aqua Lord's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and debuff them in random Stats.
- Aqua Lord's attacks follow a set pattern; his first attack will often wipe Shields.
- Sometime afterwards, he'll attack and apply Damage UP to the Party. It's imperative to have Shield cards for this phase, as Aqua Lord's next attack will deal heavy damage if you don't overwrite the Damage UP effect.
- Finally, Aqua Lord will unleash a powerful Tidal Wave attack after which he'll then reset both his and the Party's stats.
- He'll also occasionally apply a Water Absorption Shield. (This absorbs ANY Blue Card's attacks! Beware!)
- Forest Lord Weak to
- Forest Lord's Preemptive Attack will apply a Sustained Debuff effect to the Party that lasts for 3 turns. Any preemptive Iron Wall or Shield effects are useless as Forest Lord's next attack will break Shields and you'll get Debuffed.
- Most of Forest Lord's attacks will inflict Debuffs; he also some attacks that will breaks Shields and if it does so, will greatly reduces your DEF.
- Forest Lord will buff himself every turn; if his DEF reaches +5, he'll charge up and unleash a powerful Release attack on the Party on the next turn. Make sure to keep him Debuffed!
- After using his Release attack, Forest Lord will wipe his Buffs as well as the Party's!
- He'll also attempt to inflict Paralysis on the Party every couple of turns.
- Forest Lord will also occasionally apply a Damage Reduction Shield as well as an Unbreakable Counter shield.
- Like Flame Lord, nearly all of Forest Lord's attacks can be avoided with Evasion Shields.
Super Dragon Emperor
The Bosses are MUCH harder than previous difficulties. In addition, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
Upon defeating the Boss, you may receive one of several rewards:
- Book of Awakening
- Awakening Crystal
- SS Gem Marron
- SS Queen Skill Fairy
- SS Ring
- 10 Dragon Medals
- 3 Black Medals
You also have a chance for an Orb to drop. Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon.
| Hellfire Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 15% chance to grant +1 ATK|
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 20% chance to grant +1 ATK|
| Torrential Flow Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 15% chance to grant +1 AGI|
| Torrential Flow Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 20% chance to grant +1 AGI|
| Heavy Shield Lv1
|★★||2||DEF +100, When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 15% chance to grant +1 DEF|
| Heavy Shield Lv2
|★★★||2||DEF +100, When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 20% chance to grant +1 DEF|
| Elemental Union
|★★★★★||3||When the played hand has a Red, Blue, and Green card (including your own), grants 10% Skill Boost|
For Super Dragon Emperor Difficulty, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
The following special Limited Orbs have a rare chance to drop upon clearing the Dungeon on SDE.
| Hellfire Lv3
| Torrential Flow Lv3
| Heavy Shield Lv3
| Elemental Fusion