Assault of the Machine Dragon
|Name||Assault of the Machine Dragon|
|History||8/28/2017 - 9/11/2017|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
The first two waves consist of various Event Cards.
- Zenon's Preemptive Attack will break your Shields, so any Preemptive Shield is ineffective. He'll also apply a Counter + Iron Wall Shield.
- Zenon will instantly Buff his DEF and constantly self-apply Shields (Damage Reduction, Iron Wall, etc.) as well as attacking and Debuffing the Party.
- Once Zenon falls below 50% HP, he'll hop into Vermillion and recover some HP.
- On Dragon difficulty and higher, Vermillon's first turn will deal a lot of damage, break Shields, and inflict Seal & Debuffs; make sure to be stay Healed up!
- Beware of killing Zenon! If you manage to kill Zenon prior to Vermillion showing up, Vermillion will still pop up but he'll unleash a deadly Nuke attack that deals LOTS of damage (possibly fatal on higher difficulties).
- Vermillion will also constantly apply Shields and buff his DEF and AGI
- He'll also inflict pretty heavy damage occasionally and usually inflict Seal & Debuffs after most of his attacks. It's a good idea to stay Healed since he can do the heavy damage attack twice in a row if you're unlucky.
- Every so often, Vermillion will Charge up and gain a Red Aura.
- If you manage to break or remove his Shield, it'll disrupt his Charge causing it to greatly reduced damage on the next Turn.
- Otherwise, it'll Paralyze the Party on the next turn and then follow up with a nasty attack on the next turn after that.
- Vermillion's Shields also have a set number of ticks, so it's possible to get rid of them with multiple attacks, but not recommended.
- Shield Breakers (and Anti-Shield cards) are highly recommended due to the Boss Mechanics revolving around them.
- Status Reflect Shields are pretty useful as well as both Zenon's and Vermillion's attacks don't really break Shields and it helps greatly for Debuffing them with their own Debuffs.
True Dragon King
- Waves 1 and 2 remain mostly the same as before except for Preemptive Attacks.
- The Boss Fight with Zenon & Vermillion is still mostly the same. Apart from the usual increased HP and Attack, there's only a few changes for the fight.
- Zenon remains primarily the same with little to no changes (other than hitting a little bit harder).
- Vermillion on the other hand, is considerably more dangerous than before.
- As before, Vermillon's first turn will deal a lot of Gravity damage (leaving you at single-digit HP most likely), break Shields, and inflict Seal & Debuffs;
- Vermillion's heavy attack deals considerably more damage, making it imperative to stay healed up at all times.
- Vermillion will toss out considerably more Debuffs with his attacks than before. Make sure to bring Buff cards or cards that can wipe/reverse Debuffs.
- Unlike previous Difficulties, Status Reflect is NOT recommended; if you Reflect Vermillion's Debuffs, he'll greatly Buff himself based on the Reflected Deubffs.
- Blue Stab: Hercules, Walrus, Patricia, etc.
- Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield: Nyarlathotep (B), Touko, Fam Taos, Ame no Uzume, Izanami, etc.
- Strong Heal Cards: Pio, Sakuya, Tofu-kozo, Koropokkuru, Dryad, etc.
- Status Reflect: Iroha, Star, etc.
After clearing the Dungeon, there's a chance that a Drone will drop from the Dungeon Chest.
The Drones can be evolved to SS+ and SSS. When you evolve a Drone to SSS, you can use a element-specific GOD Ring to evolve it to one of three different Drones.
|General Purpose Drone||Grants 15% Skill Boost; 15-20% Skill Boost on Straight+|
|General Purpose Drone||Grants 15-20% Skill Boost; 20% Skill Boost on Straight+|
|Heavy Drone|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 25-35% Skill Boost and +1 ATK |
(For every +1 ATK, the minimum and maximum Skill Boost is increased by +1%)
|High-Speed Drone||When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants 35-40% Skill Boost (For every +1 AGI, grants +1% Accuracy)|
|Scout Drone||Grants 20-30% Skill Boost and +1 DEF/AGI|
Special Mission Objectives
There's a few Special Mission Objectives for this Dungeon:
|Clear Elementary difficulty for the 1st time||General Purpose Drone|
|Clear Intermediate difficulty for the 1st time||General Purpose Drone|
|Clear Advanced difficulty for the 1st time||General Purpose Drone|
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|