Ancient Ruins of Nirvana
|Name||Ancient Ruins of Nirvana|
|History||4/9/2018 - 4/23/2018|
Cardify Skills are disabled on the first two waves, but are active for the Boss Wave.
The first two waves consist of various Event Cards.
Nirvana has a chance to replace Ashurava as the boss. Defeat her for additional Points!
- Ashurava comes alongside two OOPARTS (Out-of-Place Artifacts) in the fight.
- The OOPARTS can be Cardified but at an extremely low rate. Don't bother trying to capture them since they'll likely be destroyed anyways.
- The OOPARTS have an enormous amount of HP (~20 mil); it's practically impossible that you'll destroy one.
- Ashurava will eventually destroy them and apply Damage UP to the Party.
- Ashurava's Preemptive Attack will break the Party's Shields and inflict Debuffs.
- His attacks can frequently inflict Debuffs. Status Reflect is highly recommended!
- If you inflict Sleep on Ashurava, it can prevent some of his attacks.
- However, if you try to spam Sleep on him (at least 2 turns in a row), he'll Nuke the Party with a powerful Counter attack!
- Once Ashurava starts to break the OOPARTS, things get dangerous; he'll apply Damage UP to the Party when they're destroyed.
- It's imperative to get rid of Damage UP ASAP! Otherwise, you'll suffer a lot of damage on the next turn (if you don't put him to Sleep or overwrite Damage UP).
- After both OOPARTS are gone, the fight will get harder...Ashurava will start using much stronger attacks.
- He'll be able to inflict Confusion and Zombify to the Party.
- What's more, he'll also start constantly Buffing himself and apply a Sustained Buff effect.
- Finally, Ashurava will prepare to use a nasty Release attack against the Party! He'll fully Buff himself and apply Damage UP to the Party.
- If you don't put Ashurava to Sleep, the Release attack will deal extremely heavy damage as well as breaking any Shields you have up. This is fatal on higher difficulties.
- As such, the general Strategy is to try and defeat Ashurava before both OOPARTS are destroyed, as it'll make for a relatively easy fight.
- Nirvana's mechanics are fairly similar to Ashurava's, but she mostly Debuffs harder and has some nastier Status Effects.
- Her Preemptive Attack will break the Party's Shields and inflict Debuffs.
- She can inflict 99% HP Gravity damage to the Party (this won't kill however).
- She also inflicts much nastier Debuffs; make sure to have Status Reflect handy!
- Like Ashurava, she comes with some OOPARTS as well, and will eventually break them during the fight to inflict Damage UP as well as Blindness and Debuffs.
- However, once both OOPARTS are gone, the fight will get considerably harder...
- Nirvana will fully Buff herself +10 to all Stats and apply Damage UP to the Party. She'll then begin using the OOPARTS to Nuke the Party!!!
- If you manage to inflict Sleep on Nirvana, you'll stop the Nuke from happening. Otherwise, Nirvana will INSTANTLY KILL the Party.
True Dragon King
- Captain Santa, Sirona & Chloe, and Lise (Hunter) appear on Wave 1.
- Anusaya, Kresha, and Chupacabra appear on Wave 2.
- Nirvana appears on the Boss Wave.
- As opposed to previous difficulties, this is a totally different fight as Nirvana won't have any OOPARTS with her.
- Nirvana's Preemptive Attack will break Shields and deal 99% Gravity damage to the Party. (This can be avoided with Evasion Shields.)
- Nirvana's gimmick revolves around the "Winged Snake's Protection"; unless you can pierce through it, she'll nuke the Party for FATAL damage after 4 Turns.
- If you manage to hit Nirvana with 10 Stab attacks in one turn, it'll break her Protection causing her to lose her Buffs and self-inflict massive damage.
- However, every turn you fail to pierce the Winged Snake's Protection, Nirvana will fully Heal/Buff herself and attack the Party for 99% Gravity damage! (If you're not at full HP, you're dead. Can be avoided with Evasion Shields.)
- Once Nirvana's Protection is gone, the fight becomes considerably easier to manage. (If all goes well, you should be able to finish her without much issues.)
- Multiply Enhance and Multi-hit Stab cards are a MUST HAVE in this fight!!! Evasion Shield cards like Okuni help neuter much of Nirvana's attacks too.
- Status Reflect
- Stab Cards
- Sleep Cards
Special Sub Cards
OOPARTS (Out-of-Place Artifacts) will appear during the Boss Fight.
While they can be Cardified during the Boss Fight, the chances of successfully capturing them are VERY LOW (0.17% to 0.44% based on Difficulty).
However, they also have a rare chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you clear the Dungeon.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Crystal Skull||When Main Card is Red, grants 20% Skill Boost on Straight+; On Full House+, Heals 5% HP and clears Status Effects|
|Dragon Figure|| When Main Card is Dragon and has Attack Skill, grants 30-40% Skill Boost |
(When there's a Dragon card other than your own in the played hand, grants +1 DEF; If your DEF is +5, 20% chance to apply Iron Wall)
|Golden Spaceship|| When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost; |
(If you don't have a Shield active, 33% chance to apply 1-tick Damage Reduction Shield (50%))
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
Fodder is Golden Corn. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards + Captain Santa, Lise (Hunter), Sirona & Chloe (Shaman), Chupacabra, Cave and Ruin.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|