| Ancient Mage|
| Max Stats
|Lv:120 HP:3727 ATK:1555 DEF:1555|
| Main Skill (スキル)|
It's My Turn!
| 【Ancient Magic Skill】: I don't know what will happen... |
(One of several effects)
| Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
Creator's Magical Power
| When Main Card's Skill Activates, grants 1.2x Power UP effect|
| Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| Super Fusion (超合体)|
Obtained from Tower Dungeon. Appears as a Rare Encounter; Can obtain his Card through Special Missions.
Already comes at SL7.
When Activated, will execute one of these effects:
- Greatly Buffs all Stats for the Party (2.00)
- Chance to Debuff all targets' Stats (80% Chance, -1.75 Debuff ATK/DEF/AGI)
- Execute 1-3x AoE Non-Elemental attack (1.20x)
- Heal the Party's HP (100% HP) and apply Iron Wall + Strong Counter Shield
- Strong Non-Elemental attack that breaks Shields (2.80x)
- Wipes all targets' Buffs and applies 1.5x Damage UP effect to all targets (100% Chance for both)
Making his long overdue appearance as a Card, the Ancient Mage finally appears! As stated above, when his Main Skill activates, it'll execute 1 of the 6 listed effects. They pretty much cover all the bases as far as Support, Healing, and Attack goes. Granted, which effect you get is somewhat random, but each effect is pretty strong on its own.
Basically just like Ham Han's Sub, but guaranteed to activate. This makes the Ancient Mage an incredibly powerful Sub as it effectively allows you give a Card a nice boost while preventing it with linking with Enhance Cards. Granted, this makes sense given the Ancient Mage's very high 50 Cost, making him a very expensive Sub to utilize.
The mascot of this game!